The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been dancing in forever! Maybe I'll get a couple friends to hit one of the decent clubs this weekend. That could be a lot of fun.

Burlesque.jpg



I wonder if there's anywhere in town to get burlesque lessons... :D

I thought about pole dancing for a while. Just for the exercise of course. :cool:
 
Haven't been dancing in forever! Maybe I'll get a couple friends to hit one of the decent clubs this weekend. That could be a lot of fun.

I wonder if there's anywhere in town to get burlesque lessons... :D

I thought about pole dancing for a while. Just for the exercise of course. :cool:

My daughter started burlesque lessons.

I'll stick with the belly dance. Its more my speed. :)
 
Belly dance could be fun. I just don't like showing my belly. Pregnancy was not nice to that part of my body.

Does she like the burlesque. I much prefer corsets and feather boas.
 
Belly dancing is the bomb! And it's the best thing there is to tone up those post-partum muscles. Besides, this silly idea that a woman's belly should be a flat six-pack is rubbish. It should properly curve from your sternum down to your mons. Hot? Howlin' at the moooooooon . . .

howling-bear_2945.jpg
 
Belly dance could be fun. I just don't like showing my belly. Pregnancy was not nice to that part of my body.

Does she like the burlesque. I much prefer corsets and feather boas.

She likes it so far. She's just begun.

I love corsets and feather boas too. And the hats and canes. I even like the burlesque music. I haven't seen a routine that suits a full figure, though. Those tassels would be dangerous twirling the wrong way!

There are lots of costume options in belly dance that don't leave alot of belly exposed, actually. Especially when one layers on scarves or coin belts. Its the arms and shoulders that are most bare and, even then, there are cholis to wear over in varying degrees of sheerness.

I love costumes. :)

This was fun. I have to head to bed but it was nice visiting.

Goodnight, Naked People. :rose:
 
Nighty night Di


I should really look into a dance class.. It would be super fun. :D

Leaving it to you and me bear. I'm guessing that it won't last too much longer. Too bad there weren't more people round tonight. Maybe the weekend will bring more to the party?
 
Friday nights are always dead, always have been. Saturdays are slow but things pick up again on Sunday. I'm in wood turning class all tomorrow and am going to the local Sportsmen's Show Saturday. That could possibly tucker me out but I'll swing by. Sunday is HM's official b'day party and I still don't know what she wants to do. Maybe I'll threaten to just take her out for a burger or something.

Anyway, I think I'll call it a night, too. I just posted a four page story and now am working on its sequel. This could take a while.

Nite, Secret. :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
Thank you :) I've been good, though work hasn't - jobs are hard to come by and I'm desperate to leave my own right now

At least we have our nakedness

I know the feeling. I'd love to bail on my position and tell them where to put it, but I'm stuck and no way out. :rolleyes: I just keep writing and hoping...
 
mmmm... Friday night.

And the naked party is currently far too clothed and too quiet. Too bad...:eek:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top