Illinois fuck buddies, sign in here.

Just joking around. I would love to cuddle. :)

good to know

Cuddling...what's that. I don't remember what that entails. My wife is usually fast asleep by the time I get to bed....that or she's faking it.

awww poor thing, though sadly I experience the same, even when we go up to bed together...

I'd like to help out with that shower! Just hollar and I'll be on my way.

grins... hollers
 
IL is so damn boring :) Need to just bring a bunch of lit people to the country and have a big ass orgy :)
 
I did a bit of gardening and I'm sad to say I don't smell the least bit ladylike... Anyone care to freshen up in the shower with me??? :)

I'd love to get fresh in the shower with you, HMIPY! I'm sure your knees get a workout in the garden, so I'll do the kneeling tonight...
 
53 yo m south of Springfield interested in 1 on 1 w/mature female for friendship, talk, companionship to start.
 
Hi,

33 year old GL WM. Located in Lincoln Park and can travel or host. Sincere, professional and normal.

Looking for females or the right couple if it feels right.

All the best.
 
Hi all

Couple from Central Il here... always looking for a sexy couple of bi female to play with. We are both in our very early 30's and good looking. Just need some playmates! :devil:
 
soon-to-be 19 yr old female from central IL here - about an hour and a half from Chicago.


I'm up for online fun or some text sex. PM if you're interested :)
 
Back
Top