In/Out Board

It deservedly has it's own thread created by SelenaKittyn, but I'll repeat here also just to cover the bases: Neonlyte is in the hospital, and per a PM received by Selena is not doing well.
:( :heart:

Roxanne Appleby said:
(Copied from the Blurt thread.)
I will be gone from this Sunday through Friday in a place where there there is no internet! :eek: :(. This will be the first time since I discovered internet social networking (here on Lit) almost a year ago that I will have been cut off from the continent. :eek:

This is cruel and inhuman. There ought to be a law. I demand cosmic justice!

(Admonitions for whining accepted, and Vana's right, it's voluntary.)

OH NO!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna miss you!!!!

I'm back from Hawaii. Flew back last night on the "Red Eye" and got in at 12:30. Good to be home again and back to my own computer. Linny's laptop was killing me.

Jenny_Jackson said:
I'm back from Hawaii. Flew back last night on the "Red Eye" and got in at 12:30. Good to be home again and back to my own computer. Linny's laptop was killing me.
Welcome back! :rose: :heart: :kiss:

Roxanne Appleby said:
(Copied from the Blurt thread.)
I will be gone from this Sunday through Friday in a place where there there is no internet! :eek: :(. This will be the first time since I discovered internet social networking (here on Lit) almost a year ago that I will have been cut off from the continent. :eek:

This is cruel and inhuman. There ought to be a law. I demand cosmic justice!

(Admonitions for whining accepted, and Vana's right, it's voluntary.)
that is sooooooo sad. :rose:

Thanks for mentioning Will, Roxy... enjoy your computerless time (aside from the withdrawal :))

And Nirvana... that AV is most fetching!!

When do we get to see tummy? :cathappy:

SelenaKittyn said:
Thanks for mentioning Will, Roxy... enjoy your computerless time (aside from the withdrawal :))

(blushing) Thank you! Yours is equally delicious :catroar:

A note from Femininity . . .

She had a busy week with her kidlets starting school and she has the flu (and she had to look after me, but that's just my add in) She is doing fine, just not up to being online right now. She'll be back soon.

But, I'm not complaining, because she gives the best massages... :cathappy:

SelenaKittyn said:

Thanks, Selena. Will is a good man - I really hope things turn around there.

Yeah, Vana - I want tummy! TUM-MY - TUM-MY - TUM-MY - TUM-MY . . .

Seriously, do be sure to take lots 'n lots of pictures, including (especially :devil: ) nudes, right through your pregnancy. Your daughters will absolutely cherish those many years down the road. ("Wow - mom was awesome!" )
:heart:

Speaking of lost or missing......

Has anyone seen or heard from Redheaded & Friendly as of late......

TxRad said:
Speaking of lost or missing......

Has anyone seen or heard from Redheaded & Friendly as of late......

RedHairedandFriendly? She's gone on vacation today to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. She'll be back. Sirhugs is handling the reviews, I believe.

SEVERUSMAX said:
RedHairedandFriendly? She's gone on vacation today to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. She'll be back. Sirhugs is handling the reviews, I believe.
In da Yoop, eh? Good show. Thanks, Sev.

SEVERUSMAX said:
You're welcum. I hope she is kicking back and having fun. She deserves it.
Yes she does but I was getting a little worried.... i must have missed her saying something about a vacation..... :eek: I need these old eyes checked.... again... :rolleyes:

I shall also lend my customary drop in and say hi and goodbye. This is just a small little note to state that I am: Still alive, quite well and happy, and betting ready to start school once more. At school I shall have my usual few hours a day, as long as I'm at school, of uninterupted time back here. In two weeks that begins. Then I'll be able to regale, in other words bore, those with my time away. Until then, I hope all is well, even though I know there are those still going through tough times. You all always have my warmest wishes and best thoughts. Take care and much peace. :heart:

I am off on holiday to South Wales for a week's holiday with my wife. We will be leaving this morning.

I should be back on line on Monday 18th September.

Weather permitting we hope to combine research into my wife's ancestors with some walking and visiting historic sites (and historic public houses).

Please don't forget the Halloween thread while I'm gone.

Regards and best wishes to all.

Og

Good to see you Rikaaim...

and have a good trip, Og... we won't forget about Halloween, I promise! :)

Nirvanadragones said:
I miss you, Roxelby :kiss:

Ain't that the truth!!! She would always pop in and say HI to me... :(

Roxy....come back....come back...soon!!!!

Back