Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the threads I've seen today....there must be a full moon tonight, that's the only thing that could explain it.

reveling in my post count
1258240217784.gif

Oh shit - I just blew it - no longer 666

Honestly, what would possess someone to put their scrotum as their AV. It's not attractive not at all. Boobs, butts, backs, necks, cleavages, arms, abs, the V, sure .. but scrotums? NO. Vaginas? NO.

Waiiiit.

I just unlocked the ability to have an AV and was going to have a picture of my gooch, taint, grundle, the fleshy fun bridge (I don't know what word Australians use, so I used all the ones I know). Now if I'm reading your post right, that would be a bad idea? Are you positively sure that everyone doesn't want to see that every time they are on these threads?:rolleyes::D

Also, now I am curious. Is there a special aussie word for that?

The anatomical term is Perineum I believe. The spot between the scrotum and ass.

That's called the taint, my friend.

Taint-Panda-demotivational-poster.jpg

Sorry, nothing with a koala. Only a pussy bear. God those are the worst excuses for bears ever. Cute, but hardly a bear.

Where else but this thread can one scan and find taint, perineum and Salma Hayek...?

(yea, I know, loaded question)

I really really hope that the Patriots lose the AFC Championship game.

I really really hope that the Patriots lose the AFC Championship game.

As a native New Englander I feel I should protest this statement. However, I really can't stand that Brady, so I'll agree with you.

Plus, you know, that whole "1,000 hours" thing! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back