Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know it's a crazy day when the first chance you get for a morning break or lunch is at 3pm, and you've been at work since 6:45.

70's close to 80 during the day lows in the 50's...oh wait we have enough snow birds here now just stay there till summer lol

70's close to 80 during the day lows in the 50's...oh wait we have enough snow birds here now just stay there till summer lol

Well that's not very nice! :)
Florida is too far south. Plus, the people I know who live there hate it! Somewhere in the middle is the place for me!! :)

Anyone ever play the game Cards Against Humanity? It is like Apples to Apples, but for terribly inappropriate people. I thought I was a good person, but after playing that, I know I'm a heathen. :devil:

Anyone ever play the game Cards Against Humanity? It is like Apples to Apples, but for terribly inappropriate people. I thought I was a good person, but after playing that, I know I'm a heathen. :devil:

Not yet, but just downloaded the PDF. Can't wait to play it with some like minded heathens I know. :D

Florida is too far south. Plus, the people I know who live there hate it! Somewhere in the middle is the place for me!! :)

I don't know...hot and humid weather, with a good chance of shooting a snake in your backyard? What's not to like?

I don't know...hot and humid weather, with a good chance of shooting a snake in your backyard? What's not to like?

To be fair, I'm sure parts of it are absolutely lovely. But the humidity and my curly hair just don't work well together! :)

December has brought days of 40c plus - now this - a cold rainy day. Come back summer.

You'll have to tell me which card you think is the funniest. The one answer card about pac-man guzzling cum had us all in tears.

Not yet, but just downloaded the PDF. Can't wait to play it with some like minded heathens I know. :D

You'll have to tell me which card you think is the funniest. The one answer card about pac-man guzzling cum had us all in tears.

Apparently I need to get this game! Sounds like it would be a hit at the new years party!

Well that's not very nice! :)

MK, ignore him. You can come hang out with me anytime you want! :D

Hmmm, we haven't shot any snakes (yet), but we have our share of snake stories. lol We've even seen a hawk swoop down and pick a snake out of our back yard. Then there was the black snake that got caught in the tire of my car and made me skid. It costs $60 to have a snake's carcass removed from your tire at the Toyota dealership. But the snake story to end snake stories - the water moccasin on our back step. Ewwww! *shudders* That one still grosses me out!

To be fair, I'm sure parts of it are absolutely lovely. But the humidity and my curly hair just don't work well together! :)

My daughter could give you tips. She's up on all the best product to make curly hair manageable in high humidity.

I never had heard of it but my friend got it as a gift for Christmas so we tried it out. We were pleasantly surprised. The subtitles under the main name is "A Game for Horrible People".

Apparently I need to get this game! Sounds like it would be a hit at the new years party!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back