ABSTRUSIONS: A Bohemian hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belegon said:
ahh, Southern Comfort...some good memories, some bad, some that are very definitely Lit-worthy :devil:

Any of those "fuzzy memories" ? :) Or just no memories at all? Gotta love those ones. The times that are so good that you know you had a great time, your buddies all tell you so, you just wish you could remember :)

Yawn! Mornin' all.

I'm here alone again. So the usual routine, start coffee, slug of grapefruit juice, cleaning.

(Opens paper, disappears into it)

i dont care that its only 10am-ish
i think i need a bottle of grey goose, chilled..

serious withdrawls from internet interruption.. now that its seemingly fixed.. im shaking.. LOL

*falling into a limp heap on the floor and just chillin out.. cuz damn.. i hope that never happens again*

vella_ms said:
serious withdrawls from internet interruption.. now that its seemingly fixed.. im shaking.. LOL

*falling into a limp heap on the floor and just chillin out.. cuz damn.. i hope that never happens again*

*dropping to the floor beside you, leaning to kiss your cheek.*

Hi Vella-mia, tell me how that feels, in detail, cos when I move house, I'm going to be offline and out of touch for quite a few days, and I am NOT looking forward to it.

Mat
:rose:

matriarch said:
*dropping to the floor beside you, leaning to kiss your cheek.*

Hi Vella-mia, tell me how that feels, in detail, cos when I move house, I'm going to be offline and out of touch for quite a few days, and I am NOT looking forward to it.

Mat
:rose:

its not a good thing, mat doll.. im still shaken.. not stirred.
i know what the root of the problem was..
damn fricken webcam and yahoo.. just dont mix on my puter cuz its so old.. settings ran amuck.. opening anything took 5 min.. ohmigod! 5 min! no internet, no word to write in.. no.. anything. im still traumatized.. could i have PTSD now? definite possibility.

i think.. no, i know that before too long it means a new puter

G'morning all you happy people. :)

Tolyk, and Abs (somehow I missed your reply) thanks about my AV. :) :D

Okay, it's coffee time. I hate waking up and getting up...
Anyone still veggin out? Or am I alone again? lol.

~K:kiss:

EmeraldKitten said:
G'morning all you happy people. :)

Tolyk, and Abs (somehow I missed your reply) thanks about my AV. :) :D

Okay, it's coffee time. I hate waking up and getting up...
Anyone still veggin out? Or am I alone again? lol.

~K:kiss:

Morning Kitten, if you can make it, come join me and Vella-mia on the floor. She needs counselling after computer loss.

Need another drink Vella??

Mat

matriarch said:
Morning Kitten, if you can make it, come join me and Vella-mia on the floor. She needs counselling after computer loss.

Need another drink Vella??

Mat

*Grabbing my coffee, plopping on the floor*
Oh sweetie, are you okay? That's horrible.
But you're here now.. it's okay.... :rose: :kiss:
Is there anything I can do? :)

~K

I need something cold to drink. No alcohol please. I've been indulging a bit too much recently and it's triggering a mild bout of depression.

And then I look a kitten's AV and I feel much better.

*pushing open the door, scrabbling round inside for the light until I find it.*

"Well, that's a disappointment. No-one here. In that case, I'll just get myself a drink."

*pours a large brandy, downs it in one, pours another, topped with coke (diet, just in case I have to get into training.....oh godddd ....) starts to move to the table, turns back, grabs the bottle, take it with her to her table in the corner.*

"You'd better read through what's already happened woman. Just in case......" *hand trembling, pours another brandy*.

.........scene fades out, leaving Mat mumbling, reading through the previous scripts for the Olympics, her reading interspersed with ....What??? They didn't! Oh my god, they wouldn't expect an old lady ......to do THAT? ! Would they???.......

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Belegon said:
ahh, Southern Comfort...some good memories, some bad, some that are very definitely Lit-worthy :devil:

Southern Comfort? Did someone call for me? :devil:

cloudy said:
Southern Comfort? Did someone call for me? :devil:

*looking up, relieved*.
Cloudy. Southern Comfort indeed. Just what I need.

Beautiful, get yourself a drink, and come and soothe the brow of an old lady in shock.

*pours another brandy*

In shock? Whyever would you be in shock? :devil:

I'm just here for a sec....husband ran to the store....but I'll be around as normal tomorrow

Last edited:
cloudy said:

Did someone call for me? I mean, her? :p

Shit, I need a stiff one (drink that is). I am seriously worried about a friend. Ok, I need to go and have one for real, and collapse in a heap somewhere.

G'night everyone!

Lou :kiss:

Tatelou said:
Did someone call for me? I mean, her? :p

Shit, I need a stiff one (drink that is). I am seriously worried about a friend. Ok, I need to go and have one for real, and collapse in a heap somewhere.

G'night everyone!

Lou :kiss:

Hope everything's okay with the friend, Lou. Sleep well, and have dirty dreams!

:kiss:

cloudy said:

I'm just here for a sec....husband ran to the store....but I'll be around as normal tomorrow

Just read the last couple of pages of Literotica Olympics thread. You'll see.
I'm going to bed now, lying down in a darkened room might help.

Lou, hope everything works out, take care.

Mat :kiss:

Looks like I'm alone again. So I plug in the kettle, rummage up a tea caddy and a large mug, stick some Lapsang Soochong in the caddy and make myself a nice cuppa.

Then I sit down and ruminate over several stories I've got on the go.

Evening folks...
Assuming I'm not just talking to myself. :p

*Grabs a Bahama Mama winecooler outta the frige and plops at the bar*

RG, moderation is good. :) Over-indulgence is better. :p
(Right Mat? ;))

Oh, one more thing- you're full of shit. ;)
:kiss: :rose: :heart:
(About the AV, to specify, lol.)
~Kitten

Last edited:
Evenin' Graham and Kitten,

I'm still editing tonight and have another story to read through for a good friend, but hopefully soon I'll be back to play.

I could really use a willing friend to apply copious amounts of lotion to my poor sunburned body. :( *burn, sting, tingle, sizzle*

~lucky

lucky-E-leven said:

I'm still editing tonight and have another story to read through for a good friend, but hopefully soon I'll be back to play.

I could really use a willing friend to apply copious amounts of lotion to my poor sunburned body. :( *burn, sting, tingle, sizzle*

~lucky

I'd volunteer but I just did my nails.:cool:

Ahem...I've been here at my table all day. Just in self-editing mode, working on a poem and going over a story with blue pen. There's something about that pen...permanent marker...the fumes... my god...

It's been a slow day today, and it's coming to an end now for me. I need at least one hour of sleep if I'm gonna make it through a workday tomorrow.

*collects a table full of paper into an ugly pile and shoves it down a duffelbag... stands on wobbly legs*

Keep the place somewheat tidy, will ya?

#L

ps. Lucky, do you really think you'll have any problem getting help with that?!

lucky-E-leven said:

~lucky

OK lucky. Lie down and lie still. this won't hurt. Unless you want it to.

Hi Kitten, Abs. Can somebody rustle me up anothe cuppa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back