Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I had this weird stabbing pain in either my right lung or boob. I'm not sure which one. I think I'll get it checked out.:(

Is it wrong, that when dealing with Dr. Waks, all I can think is "waks on, waks off'?

I really need to get my giggles under control one of these days.

And his OM is a barrel of laughs :rolleyes: He should really prescribe her something to sweeten her up a bit, or hit her with a brick.

Last edited:
Is it wrong, that when dealing with Dr. Waks, all I can think is "waks on, waks off'?

And his OM is a barrel of laughs :rolleyes: He should really prescribe her something to sweeten her up a bit, or hit her with a brick.

Haha not wrong at all! We have a Dr. Wax, and I always think the same thing.
Get your giggles where you can! :)

Meggings??!!

Aren't men in skinny jeans bad enough???

Meggings....just say no, guys!! Please!

You cannot spell evil without V

Does anyone remember that show on TV back in the 80s, called V?

Cheesy sci-fi movie, alien invasion, general horribleness felt by the masses?

I've noticed Verizon begins with a V...coincidence? I think not!

Does anyone remember that show on TV back in the 80s, called V?

Cheesy sci-fi movie, alien invasion, general horribleness felt by the masses?

I've noticed Verizon begins with a V...coincidence? I think not!

Ok, I admit I dont have their internet service, but I love their wireless service.

Are you pregnant?!

Why does everyone keep asking me that? I'll have you know I've got 6-pack abs!
68ed4_ORIG-six_pack_abs_of_beer.jpg

http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/6/8/68ed4_ORIG-six_pack_abs_of_beer.jpg

QUOTE]

I promise you he's heard the jokes too many times to count. Just bite the bullet, make the silly comment, and laugh with him about it. :)

We have a hand surgeon who's name is Dr. Hand. I swear to God. I've scrubbed with him. He's one of the nicest surgeons I've had the privilege of scrubbing with.

A dentist who's name is Dr. Doctor.

A GI doc who's name is Dr Collawn. Of course, we call her Dr Colon. Thankfully she has a decent sense of humor. Another GI doc named Dr Marousis (pronounced More-ooo-sis) that we nicknamed Dr More-Asses. Also has a good sense of humor.

A podiatrist (foot doctor) who's name is Dr. Handley. (He obviously went into the wrong specialty. lol)

Last but not least, there's a urologist here in town who named his boat "The Priapism." I'd giggle my ass off if I ever saw him out on the water in that boat. LOL

I have a bad habit of nicknaming the doctors that I work with. One is Dr. Oxygen - named because he made the mistake of admitting to us that he watches the Oxygen channel. When I'm irritated with him, I call him Dr. Dork; the name fits.

Another doc that I named Dr. God because he thinks he's God's gift to the medical profession. I never called him that to his face, but my charge nurse slipped and called him that once. I nearly died laughing. He puffed out his chest and proclaimed, "Well, I'm not QUITE that good, but I'm close." True story!

A Cuban-Puerto Rican doc - drop dead gorgeous, that I called "Hot Tamale." Another drop dead gorgeous Puerto Rican doc that I call "Ricky Ricardo" He looks just like Ricky Ricardo in his younger days. *drool*

It's a hard life - working with all those gorgeous doctors. I'll make the ultimate sacrifice though and take one for the team. *sighs*

Last edited:
So as not to make this a sweeping generalization, let me say that:

MANY men are such babies!

You stepped on a nail? Boohoo Next time try not getting drunk and walking around a construction site wearing slippers!
Because you were such a baby, that exam took 3 times as long as it needed to, resulting in a lot more "pain" than necessary.

Suck it up, sunshine!! I had my abdomen sliced open and a living human being yanked out of that incision! Take an advil!

>rant over< :D

So as not to make this a sweeping generalization, let me say that:

MANY men are such babies!

You stepped on a nail? Boohoo Next time try not getting drunk and walking around a construction site wearing slippers!
Because you were such a baby, that exam took 3 times as long as it needed to, resulting in a lot more "pain" than necessary.

Suck it up, sunshine!! I had my abdomen sliced open and a living human being yanked out of that incision! Take an advil!

>rant over< :D

You should see them when I take out their IVs. You'd think I'm waxing their balls.

I get waxed. I almost fall asleep during every session. Sorry, I have a hard time dredging up sympathy when I'm taking a little piece of tape off of them.

You should see them when I take out their IVs. You'd think I'm waxing their balls.

I get waxed. I almost fall asleep during every session. Sorry, I have a hard time dredging up sympathy when I'm taking a little piece of tape off of them.

LOL I used to love going in on urology cases.

We had one doc that would always say "Ok, I am now going to touch your penis" before he would start. They all started flinching before he even touched him. One guy even exclaimed "Oh my God"

I couldn't help myself...I started laughing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back