A touch of girl next door

Thanks for all the responses. I had no idea people noticed my lips as no one has ever commented on them before in real life.

To all the comments about living next door, I just might be your neighbor. You never know. :)

It's been super hot here, hence being in the underwear.

You still look hot, maybe you should slip of the undies and take a shower. :)

Thanks for all the responses. I had no idea people noticed my lips as no one has ever commented on them before in real life.

To all the comments about living next door, I just might be your neighbor. You never know. :)

Oh they noticed those lips,they just never commented or maybe you have eyes that draw the attention away!
Cute undies,I like where this is going:heart:

Very nice underwear at that...hope it stays hot where you are...LOL

Oh they noticed those lips,they just never commented or maybe you have eyes that draw the attention away!
Cute undies,I like where this is going:heart:

Very nice underwear at that...hope it stays hot where you are...LOL

Thanks, I like my underwear too. :)

It actually got a little cooler. But what do you guys think a girl next door would do? Maybe I'll see if I can post some.

She would definitely be an exhibitionist. Showing off everything she has got.

Oh wow so cute I'm really looking forward to any and all your future posts :)

wonderful pictures...very sexy. You must feel sexy taking and posting these pix.. Just amazing

A girl next door? She might get around the backyard in her bikini, she might sunbake topless, she might get around in cutoffs that expose half her cheeks, she might exercise (in some nice tight running gear), she might change in front of her window not knowing that the guy next door is enjoying the view and is pleasuring himself as he watches her changing....so many ideas and your gorgeous little body would look divine in all these....

K xx

Morning stretch and ready to shower.

Welcome to Lit and the Boards Waltz .. Great start to your Thread ;)
I hope You continue to Post

attachment.php

What a way to start My morning .. Thanks For Sharing ... :rose: :kiss: :kiss:

Morning stretch and ready to shower.

Such a pretty bra. You look absolutely gorgeous stretching. I'm imagining your wrists tied to something above your head. Oh the fun I could have with you. :devil:

The bra will have to come off for the shower. Would n't want it getting all wet. ;)

yes sometimes it helps to get rid of the clothes...but i guess you are causing a lot of heat in your underwear.

i am curious if this is really you...

Back