Aqua's Attributes.

black and white..so very nice..I am sad to have seen one deleted..should have gotten here earlier..thanks for the wonderful pics....I am now drooling

Ok after viewing the demise of a friends thread and having my pics removed because of the shocking indecency a cock can provoke I've decided to call it quits for now. There are no plans for further pics and I'll start to take existing ones down. I just haven't the time or inclination to post pics right now.

Thank you all for your kind words and comments. I wish I could have taken the time to reply more often and more fully.

In fact I'm unsure whether my time with Lit has run its course. Maybe. Maybe not. I'm undecided.

Thanks again.

Aqua.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely pics. I hope you don't disappear altogether.

In fairness, the rules do state no cock pics, but it's very randomly applied.

Ok after viewing the demise of a friends thread and having my pics removed because of the shocking indecency a cock can provoke I've decided to call it quits for now. There are no plans for further pics and I'll start to take existing ones down. I just haven't the time or inclination to post pics right now.

Thank you all for your kind words and comments. I wish I could have taken the time to reply more often and more fully.

In fact I'm unsure whether my time with Lit has run its course. Maybe. Maybe not. I'm undecided.

Thanks again.

Aqua.

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! :(

Thanks again.

Aqua.

Sad news Aqua.
I too hope you don't disappear from sight and site altogether.
Wishing you all the best for your training.

Thank you :kiss:

Thanks again.

Aqua.

:(...
:rose:

Thanks again.

Aqua.

:( gonna miss you

Back