Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT PM notifications alone from a couple of Litsters get me excited, even before I read the messages. :D

ICT this is the send night out of the weekend that I've stripped totally and wandered around outside in the early hours of the morning.

IACT I can't get enough public nudity, but not sure how to push it further without it being TOO risky.

I don't actually want to get caught, and especially don't want to be arrested for it, but I want more.
I love the thrill that I COULD be caught bare ass naked where I shouldn't be.

ICT this is the send night out of the weekend that I've stripped totally and wandered around outside in the early hours of the morning.

IACT I can't get enough public nudity, but not sure how to push it further without it being TOO risky.

I don't actually want to get caught, and especially don't want to be arrested for it, but I want more.
I love the thrill that I COULD be caught bare ass naked where I shouldn't be.

You've been working on this a while. You should be proud that you're moving forward!!

You've been working on this a while. You should be proud that you're moving forward!!

I am proud of that a bit.

I mean I only quickly dropped my pants on page 883 of this thread, and went outside naked by 889.

Today I spend my most time outside naked (a whole 3 minutes :p ) and walked around in parts I could easily be seen from, even in front of my chain link fence's gate where there's a clear view right to the street.

I still want more, though. :devil:

ICT I need to stop making these at 4 in the morning.

IACT things really aren't so bad.

IFCT BMF and NiteOwl are correct and I am going to take what I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
ICT i hate the word 'sensual'...

IACT I hate the word 'sensuous' even more.

IFCT if I were in charge everyone would just use the word 'erotic' and be done with it.

ICT i hate the word 'sensual'...

IACT I hate the word 'sensuous' even more.

IFCT if I were in charge everyone would just use the word 'erotic' and be done with it.

ICT that the word 'sensuous' always reminds me of the word 'nauseous'.

IACT I cosign all of the above.

Let me just tuck my heaving bosom in the bodice of my gown and we can give in to our sensuous desires. God, it's going to be sensual!

Wait...leave the heaving bosom out! My heated loins long to be comforted between them. :devil:

ICT there IS a word I hate more than "sensuous"... <shudder>

ICT that shortly after seeing this post, I was watching a cooking show and heard the host say the word "Sensuous" two or three times. Complete coincidences like that always make me smile.

ICT that shortly after seeing this post, I was watching a cooking show and heard the host say the word "Sensuous" two or three times. Complete coincidences like that always make me smile.

ha! what on earth was sensuous about the food? gross!

ha! what on earth was sensuous about the food? gross!

It was one of those cooking contest shows. They were supposed to make a sexy meal, something like an aphrodisiac. I can't say that I've ever thought of food as sexy unless a hot, naked woman was eating it ;P

ICT I sometimes learn things the hard way.
IACT that my trust in humanity gets me in trouble.
IFCT I am going to be better than ever, so thanks, L------3 for the kick in the pants.

ICT... Last night being an extremely long night...

IACT... It being totally worth the lost sleep..

IAFCT... Wanting to do it all over again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back