Make your reader climax in 200 words or less

Into the Fire

He peeled the wet clothes off her. He couldn't believe that his best friend's wife was in his bedroom wanting him as much as he wanted her. When her dress fell to the floor she walked to the bed. Her body looked just as amazing as he imagined. "Are you sure about this?"

"Are you?" she whispered, sitting on the bed, opening and closing her legs, giving him clear view of her pussy. He didn't say anything or hesitate any further. "God, Donny," she moaned when he dropped to his knees in front of her. "Oh god," she purred, leaning back on her hands while he slowly licked her clit that had been neglected for the past four months. His eyes met hers when he pressed his tongue harder against the hardening flesh. She held the back of his head as she rocked her hips up and down. "Make me come, please," she begged and bit her bottom lip as he grabbed her hips, pulling her to the edge of the bed. She fell back against the bed, grinding against him when feeling his tongue slide past her swollen lips. "Yes," she screamed, surprised herself how good it felt.
 
Lost me at 'talented, teasing, tickling tongue' .... :( Was going so well too!

Glad you got that far GM.

Sorry to (seemingly) disappoint.

Your emoticon reminded me of a song lyric (from Mental as Anything's "Live it Up"):

"You there with the sad face
Come up to my place
And live it up".
 
A sweet surprise.

I was supposed to meet you at the bar before we headed home for the evening. That’s what I thought I heard at least. I must have heard wrong. Because when I was walking in, I saw you sitting with another girl. Another girl who was pressing herself up against your body.

Fuck, she was beautiful too. Big tits, curvy body, everything that could drive a man wild. It wasn’t long before I watched you both move to an empty booth together. I could read her body language a mile away, she wanted you and wasn’t taking ‘no’ for an answer.

Upon seeing you two kiss and begin to make out, my heart sank. It sank so deeply into my stomach that my pussy became wet. In jealousy. In anticipation. Unable to peel my eyes away, I saw her climb under the table to fish out your cock and take it into her mouth.

The way you began to grab her tit and the public orgasm she pulled from you was driving me crazy and mad. I didn’t expect her to climb up onto your cock though! Fuck.

The text I found later: “Getting head atm babe. Be home soon.”
(200)
 
Unexpected Turn Ons

The room was silence as we lay naked and caressing each other. We had said all there was to say. You striped me naked and took me to bed. Your hands were demanding. I looked into your eyes, your face full of expressions…sorrow, longing, and forgiveness.

Your hand moved up my side, over my ribs, along the side of my breast, and finally under my arm. Your grasp encircled my wrist and lifted my hand above my head. Your stare was intense. I remained silent.

You held my hand tightly above my head and slowly dropped your head down to my breast. First, kissing the soft tissue; then nipping at my erect nipple. Tracing it with the tip of your tongue, I watched you as your eyes moved along my side, and your tongue followed.

Chills covered my skin as your tongue left a wet trail. You tucked your nose under my arm and took a deep breath, breathing me in. When you licked my arm pit, I bit my lip. A deep guttural, primal moan, escaped you and I felt the wetness flood my pussy. It was the most erotic sound I ever heard you make.
 
Last edited:
The room was silence as we lay naked and caressing each other. We had said all there was to say. You striping me naked and took me to bed. Your hands were demanding. I looked into your eyes, your face full of expressions…sorrow, longing, and forgiveness.

Your hand moved up my side, over my ribs, along the side of my breast, and finally under my arm. Your grasp encircled my wrist and lifted my hand above my head. Your stare was intense. I remained silent.

You held my hand tightly above my head and slowly dropped your head down to my breast. First, kissing the soft tissue; then nipping at my erect nipple. Tracing it with the tip of your tongue, I watched you as your eyes moved along my side, and your tongue followed.

Chills covered my skin as your tongue left a wet trail. You tucked your nose under my arm and took a deep breath, breathing me in. When you licked my arm pit, I bit my lip. A deep guttural, primal moan, escaped you and I felt the wetness flood my pussy. It was the most erotic sound I ever heard you make.

Glad to see this thread resurrected. That was delicious Apple!
 
MALE SPEAKER 200 words

I know you feel it too. One day you WILL be mine. One night, before you lock up the office building, I'm going to back you into that dark corner by the drinking fountain and hold your hands above your head, whispering in your ear, I'm going to make you moan and squirm in pleasure, and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

I'm going to force you to stand in that corner facing me, unable to escape, as i slowly slide my hand up your skirt.... and down into your little panties. I can hear your breathing get shallower as i begin rubbing circles on your hard slippery little button. I'm going to breath into your ear, Make no mistake.. You're mine, and you ARE going to get fucked tonight. You're going to love it, and there's no escape. I want to feel your tight little pussy as you arch your back and thrust against me. I tighten my grip on your wrists.

Then I'm going to rip off those panties and slide my cock into you, slowly at first, until you're begging me to fuck you harder. And I will.

One day. Just you wait.
 
Loving Sting

I jump, startled by the warmth of your breath that gave me warning of the soft kisses you begin to plant on the back of my neck. I let out a sigh as the gentle touch of your hands travel down my bare arms reading my desires that the goosebumps have spelled out for you in braille.

My excitement escapes my lips as I soon feel your teeth bite down on my earlobe as one of your hands cups my breast. Your other hand begins to move up my thigh raising my dress to expose my bare ass, as I bend over the table giving you full access to my wanting flesh.

My heart begins to race as I look back towards you, watching as your hand raises, anticipating the sting that I have come to love. Each swat releases subtle cries of ecstasy as I begin to feel the wetness escape my pussy and slowly run down my inner thigh. Turning me around you set me onto the table kissing me deeply as your swollen manhood enters my moist opening, causing my moans of pleasure to vibrate off your lips as the two of us become one.
 
Last edited:
expectations and consequences

She burst through the door to find him sitting on the sofa, still in his business suit. “Please forgive me, I needed…” She immediately stopped when he raised a finger.

“This is not about forgiveness. This is of expectations, and consequences.”

“Yes Sir,” she responded as she reached under her skirt, and dropped her panties to her ankles. She lay across his lap, flipped her skirt up to expose her butt to him, and then placed her hands on the arm of the sofa.

He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her head back. He kneaded and caressed the flesh presented to him before commencing with the consequences. Then the sound of his open hand against her sensitive skin filled the room. She flinched with each blow of his open hand, but made no sound. Soon her cheeks glowed red.

“On your knees.”

“Yes Sir,” she replied as she slid off his lap onto the floor.

He stood up, and she positioned herself before him, looking up.

“It is my expectation that you be here for me, for my pleasure.”

“Yes Sir,” she responded once more, maintaining eye contact as she pulled down his zipper and released his cock.
 
It was almost pitch dark in the room, except for the light streaming through the corner of the curtain right onto the bed as he pounded me furiously. The sounds of the party outside drowned our moans. My dress and bra were bunched in a circle around my waist. My legs were spread wide and my panties clung to the 3” heels on my left foot. Clutching his shirt, my wide open eyes stared deeply into his as I whimpered, “I am very close."

He smirked and his pace slowed to very deep and deliberate thrusts, grinding into me whenever he was inside to the hilt as he squeezed my heaving breasts. Soon I felt my orgasm overwhelm me. My muscles tightened around his thrusting and grinding penis as I bit into a pillow. Not being able to hold it any longer, he let out a muffled groan and pounded me hard a few times as he came gushing deep in me and collapsed on my still twitching body.

Slowly recovering he was about to whisper something sweet when we heard voices outside the door. He grabbed me and rolled us off the bed just before the doorknob turned. A bunch of jackets were thrown on the bed and the door closed as the person left. Our hearts stopped for what seemed to be an eternity, giving way to a burst of nervous laughter. We quickly straightened ourselves to rejoin the party and our respective families.
 
Last edited:
"We can't."

"Gnhh... I know."

The static filled space between their almost touching bodies swells pregnant.

"Ohhh... God!" He touches her and their lust is born. Her stomach clenches as thick heat winds molten through her core. "Fuck it. Fuck me. Do it."

"You sure?"

"Shh. Now. Quick." Her lips move on his neck mirroring his lips on hers. Tiny wet promises of what throbs now alive between them. The noise of the party fades into the mirage of this single moment. She holds him in her hand. He scrabbles at her underwear. Somehow, despite the fumbles, he enters her and their eyes lock in hot wet reflection of their organs.

More spasm than thrust, this forbidden union makes puppets of them. They shudder briefly together. A gasp announces what he already knows from the clamping on his cock and he erupts deep inside her.

“Tony? Trish? Need help with drinks?”

They dissolve apart. A splash of semen falls to the kitchen tiles. A tear forms in the corner of her eye. This wet moment evaporates into the fact of things.

“Coming Siss, just helping your clumsy husband with a spill.” She winks and wipes herself with a dish cloth.
 
“Shit, Em—did I hurt you? I can stop—“ he tries to say, as he starts pulling out.

“Don’t you fucking dare.” I quickly reach down and grab his hips to stop him. “I want this, Caleb,” I assure him, purposefully clamping tighter around his thick shaft, showing him just how much I mean that. He pulls out again, this time easing right back in before I can complain. “I want you,” I say and start rocking my hips again. “I lo—“

Fuck! New rule: No more talking while fuck-drunk.

After one of his patented long pauses, Caleb grabs me by the chin, almost roughly, and forces my head up to bring my eyes level with his.

“I love you.”

Our eyes never leave each other as he thrusts into me, testing the limits my cunt. He’s so deep, hitting a spot I’ve never felt before. All I can think, now—over and over—is that he loves me. He loves me.

With that thought playing on repeat in my mind and the relentless pounding of his cock into me, my walls start to convulse, until my body can’t possibly take anymore. I scream as pleasure erupts inside me.
 
Under 200 words

You feel the drawing motion of my middle fingers pulling your inner lips between them, over and over, rubbing them outward, then against one another and that sharp pinch when they slip off the end and your lips spring back against your body. I wonder if you could have an orgasm that way, from just teasing your lips. Or if it would be better to roll them between finger and thumb, my tongue hovering so near your clit that it only touches while the pleasure is building until we cheat a little and you feel cool breath blowing upon it. Little puffs of air tapping and teasing the tip of your dipping clit, like the subtlest of shower heads. Witnessing you cum that way, wetness leaking from the tightness of your entrance, would be so captivating. Until your womanhood can take no more and yields to the dildo filling it to the hilt, your clit no longer lonely but pressed against my strap on, bumping and grinding against it occasionally as your lap rocks around my lap. Hearing the power of your climax that way, the full female orgasm, would be mesmerizing.
 
Regret

You gave me a strict order to not touch myself, but from the day's beginning, you teased and tortured me with every word that came from your mouth. Moving my hand from where it was playing with my breasts, stretching and pulling on my nipples, I start rubbing my clit hard and fast so that I can finally come from a day filled with denial. Just as I'm about to cum, the covers are yanked off and all I feel is your anger.
"Don't you dare cum. If you thought that today was bad, then you better start praying for what I'm about to do to you." You glare at me from your position by the bed. Grabbing me, you quickly tie me spread-eagled on the bed before grabbing the bullet vibrator from its place in our drawer. Pressing it hard on my clit, you strap it to my thighs, and walk out of the room calling, "Cum all you want and don't want then. It stays on until morning. (176)
 
An excerpt from a story I wrote

"Ooh yes..." Her eyes shut and she spoke in a whispery voice. "...that's it. Lick me, kitty."

Letting go of Lily's head, she leaned back and put her legs across her slave's shoulders. She began to gasp at the incredible sensations in her nether-regions. It only took a minute until she shuddered from another tremendous climax.

As she felt Lily's tongue gently licking her cum, she panted heavily. "My God!" she said between heavy breaths. "That was amazing!"

She patted the spot next to her on the loveseat. "Sit with me, kitty."

She could see the confused look as Lily slowly climbed up next her. She quickly straddled her slave and put her hands on Lily's cheeks.

"Wow..." She kissed Lily on the lips for several seconds. "...if you keep pleasing me like that..." She went in for another kiss. "...you might not have to wait long for your next orgasm!" She again locked lips with Lily - this time for over a minute.

When she pulled away from the kiss, she could tell that Lily was getting turned on. She smiled, knowing that the chastity belt was secured in place and Lily's sexual pleasure was under her complete control.

(200 words)
 
"Aw, hell!" She swears under her breath, "The breaker tripped again. Stupid landlord. I should withhold the rent next month."
She turns to lock the door. As she hears the click, a hard body slams her against the door and a piece of opaque cloth covers her eyes. When she fumbles for it in a panic, strong hands capture hers and they are held inescapably above her head.
She whimpers when she hears a low husky voice growl in her ear. “You’re mine, cunt. I’m going to rip your clothes off, then I’m going to make you beg for me to make you come, but I won’t let you. I’m going to turn you around, then I’ll kiss you hard enough to bruise your lips. You’re going to suck my tongue in your hot mouth while I knead your big tits to the edge of pain before I twist your hard buds. When I bite your neck, you’ll try to hump my leg, but I’ll pull away before you can come. I’ll put it back between your legs and pull away until you beg. Then...”
“Oh, Michelle, you’re the best girlfriend ever.” She whimpers in anticipation.
(196 words)

I suppose I lost track of the point of the challenge, but my characters took over and got carried away. Sorry, I love twists.
 
Last edited:
He’d made some waffling mumbled excuse about “toilet” before bolting from the table and running upstairs. I’m not sure what sent him over the edge. Was it the innuendo's I’d been slipping into conversation? The low cut top and short skirt? The pink lip gloss that makes my mouth look a very inviting place to be? Nah, was probably the fact that I’d leaned back to put a finger in myself and looked him square in the eye as I withdrew and had a slow sucking taste.

I follow him, quietly but quickly, not wanting to give him chance to blow before I get there. His door’s ajar and I can hear the tell tale sounds, short gasps and that fast little “wip wip wip” noise of a lubed cock fucking a fist.

I peek, perfect! He’s on the computer chair with his back to me. I tiptoe over, holding my breath and look down. He’s close and I only just manage to get my right hand to his as he blows, my left goes across his mouth, my mouth next to his ear and I “hmmm” as we both watch his hot cum wash down over my fingers.

199 ;)
 
From Bi-Hooker, Bye Crook

Bit twisted out of context but still kinda hot?

Helen had to admire Petersen’s control. She’d locked eyes with George as he’d entered the room and kept her lips firmly sealed around the engorged and twitching tip in her mouth. The tip of her tongue pressed tight against his slit making rapid clockwise circles. She saw his toes curl and he held his breath as he released. The position of her tongue stopped the waves of his cum shooting to the back of her throat, gagging would have spoiled the moment. She opened her mouth just enough to let a stream of white slide slowly down his shaft and over her fingers, sill gently gripping and pumping him. All the while staring at George, she finally took Kris out of her mouth and kissed his moist end with exaggerated puckered lips, flashed the most contemptuous smiling sneer she could muster, then bobbed to catch the river of cum, running her tongue unhurriedly and enthusiastically back up the throbbing member.
 
From a fantasy sequence in a story I'm writing

He pulled her to her feet, pushed her back against the tiled wall and easily lifted her where he could ram his pulsing meat inside her with an animal grunt. Despite her screams of pain, he pounded her hard and fast. She felt as if he would rip her apart from the force of his thrusts spreading her wide open and hitting her vaginal wall.
It was the feeling of the larger breasts swinging on her chest under the assault that brought her out of the mental cycle of fear and pain to realize that her vagina had adjusted to his monstrous girth and that she was actually gripping him with her inner muscles as she was pulling him in with the legs she had wrapped around his hips.
Still reconciling the pleasure she was taking from the rape, she was surprised by the orgasm which raged through her body. With a cry of triumph, she lunged to wrap her arms around his neck and claim his mouth as she rode him like a mad woman.
What felt like a torrent of seed filling her triggered an orgasm so intense, she lost consciousness.

193 words.
It looks weird like that, but it's from a fantasy sequence in a story I'm currently writing.
 
Last edited:
151 words

The soothing rhythmic sound has stopped for a while. I wonder what’s wrong this time. She usually lasts longer. I peek over the couch to the corner where she sits, head in one hand, breast in the other.
I quietly make my way on hands and knees around the concealing furniture. I pause when I hear her squirm on the chair. Has she started without me? No, she settles down. I can see my goal. So near, yet so far.
Have I been sensed? Is the prey on edge?
My approach is stealthy, just as she taught me.
I’m ready to pounce when, by a felicitous quirk of fate, the gates part.
With a roar of triumph, I lunge to devour her.
As I suckle on a hardened bud, feeling cream run down my chin, I can heard the sweet music begin anew.
My romance writer only needed a little inspiration
 
Last edited:
200 words

From the moment I greeted your family at the door, I was yours. Hell, I’ve always been yours, but life came between us. The bitch!
All afternoon, as we worked in the kitchen with the other wives, you teased me by brushing your firm breasts against whatever part of my body was available as you reached for something or other. How often did I stifle a moan when your hand pressed against my waist to steady yourself? Did anyone notice when you squeezed my cheek?
I’m positive you chose the perfume I gave you so long ago to entice me. I know you only wear it when we’re together, no matter if our families are near as you deliberately make me wet by reminding me of the first time you wore it.
How I wish I dared drop a fork to see if you’re wearing panties. You’re so brazen, I bet you don’t. Your small breasts don’t need support and I’ve been longing for hours to nibble on the hard nipples your shirt can’t conceal.
Your pealing laugh sends shivers down my spine, way down. I will have to go to the bathroom – again – to wipe myself.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top