Status
Not open for further replies.
the first guy picture...
holy shit

i want him
i'm writing a letter to santa

dolf said:
hell yeah!
i wouldn't even need to keep him all that long...
although once i was done with him he wouldn't be much use to anybody else.

Avalon38 said:
i wouldn't even need to keep him all that long...
although once i was done with him he wouldn't be much use to anybody else.
Sorry AV, he isnt available

BUT

The good news is

Im standing in for him

Call me!!!!!!!!! :nana:

dolf said:
tssl1.jpg

you need to post yourself, k :kiss:
:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

The girl in my av is a hot skinny girl who happens to weigh 140 lbs (where?) and eats like a horse. She'll fit right in this thread nicely.

BuffRudy said:
I love men who are nicely muscled & no hairy chests. Soft skin, smooth muscles...yummy!!!

Well, fuck.

First it was southern accents, then country music, and now hairy chests.

I guess its never going to happen.

Sigh.

No offense, but thses pictures are disgusting. It´s a shame that the hottest pictures in this thread are the pictures of the guys. Then again, as flat-chested and non-hipped as theose women are, fucking one of them could be considered a gay act. Women are supposed to be curvy and full! They aren´t supposed to look like they´re made from pipe cleaners.

What is it with people? They can't read the first post then live and let live. If you don't like it shut your hole. Man, for a forum that hinges on reading and writing, the comprehension level leaves something to be desired.

Karen Kraft said:
Ah, yes. But it is the abstinence from donuts that gets their pictures published.

As for the excellent picture in your SigLine: to hell with the nun, the girl sitting on the chair behind her is Hottt...

IN rl KK I generally partner women with slimish physics and most are not "well" endowed. That is my preference.

So, I do like many of the pics you have posted, just not all.

That is what makes the world interesting our varied tastes. Keep posting

CicatrixESP said:
What is it with people? They can't read the first post then live and let live. If you don't like it shut your hole. Man, for a forum that hinges on reading and writing, the comprehension level leaves something to be desired.

Reading comprehension is for losers. The GB was designed for random snark.

Mr. Essex said:
No offense, but thses pictures are disgusting. It´s a shame that the hottest pictures in this thread are the pictures of the guys. Then again, as flat-chested and non-hipped as theose women are, fucking one of them could be considered a gay act. Women are supposed to be curvy and full! They aren´t supposed to look like they´re made from pipe cleaners.

Women are supposed to have breasts and a vagina. They both come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some women are curvy and full-figured, others are slender and petite. Most men realize this at some point before puberty ends. You're behind schedule.

zipman said:
Women are supposed to have breasts and a vagina. They both come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some women are curvy and full-figured, others are slender and petite. Most men realize this at some point before puberty ends. You're behind schedule.
*snicker*

dolf said:
if you posted that about a chubby girl there'd be a serious flaming.
but we have double standards here.

most of those girls look natually slim, with glowing skin and healthy muscle tone.
i prefer a little more curve...the last girl is more my type than the first. the first does nothing for me.
you're just rude.
I hear ya..
But we will always have flamers in every post :(

zipman said:

I said that I was just being snarky.

Honestly, though, I can´t deal with a skinny woman. I like Amazons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back