Here we go again. (Male thread)

What the hell happened yesterday?! I was all set to take pictures... but then.... hmmm. Anyway, here's something from the archive while I get set up to take some new ones now!

archival

We'll stare at this until you get new ones!

Beautiful use of you in this archival shot. I don't know all the photography terms but you look smashing.

Smashing is the only term you need! Thank you!

We'll stare at this until you get new ones!

Well, that's what it's there for! Stare away. Shouldn't be much longer. I think I've got some winners, just need to photoshop in the sexy!:D

Here we go, now don't go getting used to colour photos. I almost converted this to B&W, but then thought "Nah, I'm wearing pink underwear. That's probably better in colour."

colour:devil:

Here we go, now don't go getting used to colour photos. I almost converted this to B&W, but then thought "Nah, I'm wearing pink underwear. That's probably better in colour."

*swoon, thud* oh my, I'm glad you left it in color, delicious! I just became a fan of pink!

*swoon, thud* oh my, I'm glad you left it in color, delicious! I just became a fan of pink!

I've been a fan of pink for quite some time, glad I found a way to bring you on board! :D Maybe I should have left more in colour....

Good choice! The pink is so unexpected (well, you did post a spoiler, but generally speaking hehe), and works so well with the blue. Everything is so bright, and it just works a treat.

Also, that little valley in your abdomen by your right hand keeps calling my eyes back. ;)

Good choice! The pink is so unexpected (well, you did post a spoiler, but generally speaking hehe), and works so well with the blue. Everything is so bright, and it just works a treat.

Also, that little valley in your abdomen by your right hand keeps calling my eyes back. ;)

Yoohoo! Eyes, over here! .... at least that's how it sounds in my thread. Like the scandinavian shopkeeper in Frozen. Yoohoo.

I'm starting to think I should post all these in colour... I wonder if B&W would be jealous....

Or maybe I'll post a B&W and then we'll see. Maybe it was just colour shock, that's a thing, right? Once you see the B&W, it's back to business as usual?

today.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm moving back to flatland and getting me some!

That is incredible. I love love love this picture. :kiss:

That is incredible. I love love love this picture. :kiss:

:eek: Thank you! Hopefully the others don't disappoint! I'd hate to think I put the best stuff up first. I mean, I've listened to Vanessa Williams. I know damn well that I should be saving the best for last! :D

Or maybe I'll post a B&W and then we'll see. Maybe it was just colour shock, that's a thing, right? Once you see the B&W, it's back to business as usual?

today.
This is a close second! ;) Jesus...
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm moving back to flatland and getting me some!

I can't believe you moved so far East, when all you had to do was a quick drive North. :kiss:

Ruby, move back, go see QSco, and take lots of pictures!!! ;)

today.

I can't decide, they're all so sexy, Qsco!
Just post in colour and B&W side by side...one good shot...

I have thoughly enjoyed catching up on your thread tonight. Went to do that last night but got distracted before I made it here....:devil:

Oh? The back, huh? What's in this for me?

Your back is just as delicious as your front. Now may I see your naked bum??? Please, pretty please...:D

Back later for replies, in the meantime, here's another. They're all a little similar, you know, because that's kind of how I roll.

Smile!:)

Oh no Sir. This is better than the others because I can see your lips and your sexy scruff. I can now better imagine how those thick lips will feel against my skin and imagine the feel of that scruff against my inner thighs.

What the hell happened yesterday?! I was all set to take pictures... but then.... hmmm. Anyway, here's something from the archive while I get set up to take some new ones now!

archival

Any picture of you is a good one, archive or new, I'll take whatever you want to post. I love the spot light on your abs. One of my favorite parts of your body.

Thank you for leaving this in color. The pink undies with your olive skin tone make for a beautiful picture. This picture is underwear ad worthy for sure.

today.

Well you have me petting my screen wanting to feel all that skin under my fingers, lips and tongue. I prefer color because I love your skin tone (which is the same as mine) and now I want to know what color underwear your wearing too.

Yoohoo! Eyes, over here! .... at least that's how it sounds in my thread. Like the scandinavian shopkeeper in Frozen. Yoohoo.

I'm starting to think I should post all these in colour... I wonder if B&W would be jealous....

Eyes over there? My eyes are definitely over there, wherever you happen to be, there they are. ;)

(I've never seen Frozen.)

There is nothing usual about that photo. Still gravitating to that same spot by your right hand, too. You have lovely hands.

Here's a little something. I don't always feel like this, but there are times.......

Can't say I particularly like that song, but yeah.

Look at this, something hiding from the earlier shoot! :eek: Back tomorrow morning for replies...

Straggler.

Look at this, something hiding from the earlier shoot! :eek: Back tomorrow morning for replies...

Straggler.

I'm so glad I checked my subscriptions before going to sleep. I love your head back like that, it's just soooo.... damn. :devil:

Back