shower pic thread!! will it take off? heres mine

Morning shower. Kitty your pics arw just so sexy hope u share more. Here are some of mine in and out of the shower. Wnjoy.

Oh man...now I will have to take more shower photos hehe!! Love it! :kiss:

trimming up the goodies to keep them nice n smooth..

http://i.imgur.com/1EAQBnV.jpg

Ooh wow...I do like what I see ;)

I have some old ones from the B&W thread. I'm scared of getting my camera wet and don't take them that often. I'll do some bath ones when I get the chance.

Back

Rinsing

Bubblyboob

These are the best! I am scared of getting my phone wet too haha but I guess I should take more too.

no tali. thank you :catgrin::devil::caning:
:kiss:
How did I miss these. WOW just WOW
Wow, thank you toben!
I have some old ones from the B&W thread. I'm scared of getting my camera wet and don't take them that often. I'll do some bath ones when I get the chance.

You always have me foaming, darlin.
LOL! Foam can be fun!
These are the best! I am scared of getting my phone wet too haha but I guess I should take more too.

Thank you Cute3Kitty, mmm hmm, I hear you.......and you should, just be careful.

I was reading about waterproof cameras.....they have timers, and they're only $30...hmmm.

Oh man...now I will have to take more shower photos hehe!! Love it! :kiss:

Ooh wow...I do like what I see ;)

Please do kitty i love seeing your body

Here's one from my thread.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 0
I decided to try this out....

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 0
steamy buns

one from my thread..
attachment.php

Also beautiful, love that perspective, and the water, and the man fur!

Love these pics. Looks like you're showering the tension of the day away.

Thank you both :eek: I was real nervous to post so it's especially nice to get responses from two ladies are pretty as yourselves. Definitely feeds the self-confidence, thanks :)

Back