Snapshot_20130430_1.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 929
  • Snapshot_20130430_4.JPG
    Snapshot_20130430_4.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 758
  • Snapshot_20130430_13.JPG
    Snapshot_20130430_13.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 814
Well those are interesting, looking good, going to tell us more about your naughty weekend?

Love the gag with that bright red lipstick. Does this mean you have been claimed?

Well those are interesting, looking good, going to tell us more about your naughty weekend?

heheh ermm met someone off online my first. went back to the hotel clothes came off in about 20mins.. woops. he brought a lot of toys... we teased eachother then i forced himto take me out so we went to a bar until he begged me to go back to the hotel. we did then i got spanked alot... i dressed up for him in my nurses outfit and in my schoolgirl outfit...and got tied up he made me cry when he tried to stick a big buttplug in my butt :O it hurt like a bitch

Were you a "good girl" or a "bad girl" (a REALLY good girl) this weekend??? Welcome back sweetie!!:eek::rose::kiss::heart::D

a very bad girl

great as usual miss f! Hope the jobs going well.

thankyou and it is

Love the gag with that bright red lipstick. Does this mean you have been claimed?

haha no i have been playing

The ball gag is fun. The chastity belt is no good unless I have the key, but I do like the little flirty dress. :)

heheh and what would you do with the key?its not flirty it's pretty innocent really.. a little floral summer dress

heheh ermm met someone off online my first. went back to the hotel clothes came off in about 20mins.. woops. he brought a lot of toys... we teased eachother then i forced himto take me out so we went to a bar until he begged me to go back to the hotel. we did then i got spanked alot... i dressed up for him in my nurses outfit and in my schoolgirl outfit...and got tied up he made me cry when he tried to stick a big buttplug in my butt :O it hurt like a bitch

Sounds like you were doing rather well til the end. Trust he made it up to you? :)

a very bad girl

thankyou and it is

haha no i have been playing

heheh and what would you do with the key?its not flirty it's pretty innocent really.. a little floral summer dress
Fang,

sounds like you had a great weekend..those pics are so hot, hope to see more

Playing is good I also noticed that you do not seem to be on fetlife anymore.

I would keep the key locked in my desk drawer. You would have to ask for it when you needed to go to the toilet. Of course you would be watched to ensure that you didn't play with yourself or anyone else. I would allow you sexual relief when I believed you deserved it. :devil:

The dress is as innocent as the lass wearing it. :)

Sounds like you were doing rather well til the end. Trust he made it up to you? :)

hehehe I'm pretty bruised still

Nice photos!

Would be a shame if you stopped!

would it now?

Fang,

sounds like you had a great weekend..those pics are so hot, hope to see more

heheh you should see the one witha dick in my mouth ;)

Playing is good I also noticed that you do not seem to be on fetlife anymore.

i just needed to have a new account fresh start and stuff so message me if you want to add me..i'm being more picky with who i add on my new one

BIG HUGS/KISSES FOR YOU!!:rose::kiss::heart::rose::kiss::heart:

*snuggles in your arms*

I would keep the key locked in my desk drawer. You would have to ask for it when you needed to go to the toilet. Of course you would be watched to ensure that you didn't play with yourself or anyone else. I would allow you sexual relief when I believed you deserved it. :devil:

The dress is as innocent as the lass wearing it. :)

i don't want you to watch me pee..... and who would i play with in the toilet? and how would I end up deserving it?

so super innocent then?

hehehe I'm pretty bruised still

would it now?

heheh you should see the one witha dick in my mouth ;)

i just needed to have a new account fresh start and stuff so message me if you want to add me..i'm being more picky with who i add on my new one

*snuggles in your arms*

i don't want you to watch me pee..... and who would i play with in the toilet? and how would I end up deserving it?

so super innocent then?
Fang,

I would luv to see that....such a teasing image in my head

Hmm you don't seem so put out about it now :)

We really should :)

I don't really mind bruises..they kinda turn me on finding them it's a little reminder of how i got them

Fang,

I would luv to see that....such a teasing image in my head

there is one where i look kinda scared and one where i am smiling..its weird trying to pose with a cock in your mouth i'll tell you that

*snuggles in your arms*
QUOTE]

Humada:eek:, humada:eek:, humada:eek:, humada:eek:, so many thoughts cannot keep them straight, brain over heating!!!!!!!:kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

don't explode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back