Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh lucky you for new toys, I tried talking hubbie into getting me some for Christmas but I do see that happening. I get a new computer chair instead :(

I bought a new toy for my wife, and she seems to be quite excited about using it too ;)

Ohh lucky you for new toys, I tried talking hubbie into getting me some for Christmas but I do see that happening. I get a new computer chair instead :(
Not me, either. My sex sista AJ. Aw, shall I take you toy shopping? That could be great fun :devil:

hmmm a girls day of just shopping for toys, That sounds like quiet a bit of fun.

Well of course, that is half the fun and you have to know if you really want to buy it, I am sure they have a no returns policy :p

Lol! I think that's the first time I've seen an expletive from you ;) Glad you're having fun :rose:

Oh honey...I can use enough expletives to turn the air blue around me. ;) I just try to use the rest of my dictionary as well. :D

ICT I saw the same cute girl running the same trail I always run at for a second time today. Today she grinned and winked at me and it totaly made my day :D

I confess: This made me laugh, Fizz. When I do my 7 mile trek down the boardwalk, I -always- pass this guy who rollerblades, and every time he passes me during an outing, which is usually twice, he blows me a kiss. It's just too cute.

:kiss:

ICT I don't wanna go out to eat, I have finally settled in and found some fun conversation :( BUt I think hubbie wins on this one :(

Well of course, that is half the fun and you have to know if you really want to buy it, I am sure they have a no returns policy :p
Then we'd have to make sure we bought what we liked. Then go to a motel room and make sure we were happy with our purchases :devil:

ICT I don't wanna go out to eat, I have finally settled in and found some fun conversation :( BUt I think hubbie wins on this one :(
Sorry hon :( Maybe you'll have some hot things to think about while out.
Oh honey...I can use enough expletives to turn the air blue around me. ;) I just try to use the rest of my dictionary as well. :D

I confess: This made me laugh, Fizz. When I do my 7 mile trek down the boardwalk, I -always- pass this guy who rollerblades, and every time he passes me during an outing, which is usually twice, he blows me a kiss. It's just too cute.

:kiss:
Didn't know you had it in ya ;) I learned all my words at work. I was just an innocent college gal when I got hired.
Too cute about the roller blade guy. Ever thought about talking to him or would it break the spell?

I have to say that all the sex talk here is making me a bit anxious. I can't wait until christmas. I get to go home and see the wife. She may not walk right for a while but it'll be fun.

Plan on

buying some fun stuff this Christmas. :)

Was decorating the tree, wrapping presents, listening to Christmas music and thinking REALLY nasty thoughts... Candy canes never turned me on so much... :devil:

Yeah. I work a long way from home. I get to go home for Christmas and then I probably won't see my family again until this summer.

Oh wow that bites. *hugs* I hope you have the best holiday with your family!

ICT I feel like the worlds biggest fuckup at this moment.

NO THAT WOULD BE ME!
Thanks to Shysweet for reminding me that sex without meaning is pointless, and that it's the people involved that add meaning and not the act itself. As such, I'll continue to wait until I find someone that give me that meaning.

Now this comment has made my entire night... ICT I would not have sex with anyone that I didn't really and truly care about and who I didn't believe with my entire soul loved and cared about me.... It's just not who I am. :heart:

I CONFESS THATS NOT AN ISSUE FOR ME AND IT'S COST PROBLEMS FOR ME AGAIN

ICT ME THREE

OH AND I CONFESS I DELETED ALL MY PICS TODAY AND PROBABLY WILL BE JUST FADING INTO THE SUNSET HERE BEFORE I MAKE BIGGER FUCKING MISTAKES

AND FINALLY ICT I ENVY THOSE OF YOU WHO ONLY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SPOUSES NOT UNDERSTANDING BUYING OF TOYS --

I have to say that all the sex talk here is making me a bit anxious. I can't wait until christmas. I get to go home and see the wife. She may not walk right for a while but it'll be fun.

buying some fun stuff this Christmas. :)

Was decorating the tree, wrapping presents, listening to Christmas music and thinking REALLY nasty thoughts... Candy canes never turned me on so much... :devil:
Don't know why either of you feel that way. I try to talk to people when they address me.

I guess some people just don't acknowledge me. It's okay it's just a thread. :rolleyes:

I make a point to try to reply to anyone that replies to one of my posts. If you say hi to me I will try to respond. I think that's just polite.

NO THAT WOULD BE ME!

I CONFESS THATS NOT AN ISSUE FOR ME AND IT'S COST PROBLEMS FOR ME AGAIN

ICT ME THREE

OH AND I CONFESS I DELETED ALL MY PICS TODAY AND PROBABLY WILL BE JUST FADING INTO THE SUNSET HERE BEFORE I MAKE BIGGER FUCKING MISTAKES

AND FINALLY ICT I ENVY THOSE OF YOU WHO ONLY HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SPOUSES NOT UNDERSTANDING BUYING OF TOYS --

*hugs* I wish I could help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back