Writer's Menagé (closed)

Both men were moaning and groaning in amazing climax, the sexual energy and satisfaction in the room was palpable

"Oh, Jesus" the two yelled in unison, and Ambrose laughed, "We should be saying OH LEENA, I don't think Jesus is in the room", even though it almost felt like a religious experience

Completely sated, Keiko fell back sated, trying to catch his breath...but suddenly he propped up, the fur on his neck and back standing on end....

"Am I crazy, or do I smell the faintest hint of burning tar?"

She was snuggled between them sated and happy till Kieko moved. She sniffed at the air and looked to Ambrose.

I am not sure if I smell it or not. Do you?

Ambrose smelled nothing

Nope, but I will say. keiko’s Sense of smell is even better than a vampire’s

Keiko was confused, “I thought I did, but maybe it is my imagination...I am really worried about you Leena”

We will be fine Kieko... together.

She smiled to both in turn.

No matter whatever this is.

Keiko rested back, but he kept his ears perked, and his scent acute in case this was not a false alarm

He curled his lover’s into him and felt the comfort of their touch, Leena gently smoothing his fur

He was concerned, but he was also happy...”Yes, we will be”

She hugged Ambrose close and pet and played with Kieko's fur. She hoped it was a false alarm but she did feel a faint chill in the air.

This is so wonderful.

There they were, Keiko curled on the bed, with Leena curled into him, and Ambrose curled into her

They needed rest and then think things through tomorrow

I want you two to sleep...even when I sleep my hearing is exceptional...if I hear anything, I promise to wake you

Sleep was already dragging her mind away as she simply smiled at his words with a soft sleepy yawned sigh.

Sleep well.

Keiko awoke first, but he stayed where he was, not wanting to disturb either of his lovers

His senses were on full alert though

Something was afoot, and he wanted to be ready for any potential trouble

Her dreams a replay of what she saw before mingled in with her lovers and the soft warmth of Kieko's fur slithering in keeping even the darker dreams safe. Slowly she woke up feeling him move as she snuggles them both with a smile.

Hello love

She whispered

Keiko loved being petted, he fur smoothe, it was peaceful and relaxing

He purred and cuddled her closer...Ambrose was still sleeping...and likely would for a while

So, you both draw and write...have you started any works here...I would love to see your art...or read some of your writings....maybe you might write something about a handsome and captivating panther!?!?

Oh I have before in some of my non magical writings. I do sometimes write paranormal erotic.

She winked whispering as she snuggled them both close.

Paranormal erotic...is that what we are doing here?

He laughed, as he well knew, they were anything but normal...how boring that would be

Can I see some of your drawings when we get up?

That's fine but I am way too comfy right now.

She leaned a.little.closer and nipped at his lips.

He playfully nipped back

Ambrose was still sound asleep

Oh you have plenty of time to be comfy and relax, our cold blooded friend won't be up for quite a while

She laid there holding both of them only to pause.

The attic...

She wasn't sure what she was sensing nor how to react to it.

Keiko perked up immediately, and....Ambrose slept

Thank goodness, Ambrose had him...or who knows what might sneak up on him

He perked his ears and inhaled deeply...he heard and smelled nothing

I don't think there is anything, but I trust your intuition...would you like me to go take a look...I didn't even realize there was an attic...how do I get there?

We can go later I have no idea how to get in there either..

She sighed and settled nestled against him hugging Ambrose.

I guess the house will reveal things to me as it chooses.

Keiko's ears were still perked and his nose was acutely aware of everything

Asl long as it is the house revealing and talking we are good...

But if the evil spirits come along...then we need to prepare

He let himself relax a bit, and his tail swept up and down her legs trying to soothe her and enjoy her there in his arms...Ambrose was now snoring and Keiko have him a bit of a jolt with his leg as he woke up and curled into Leena snuggling

We will be ready for them.

She smiled to him and slithered her fingers through His fur and Ambrose hair as he snuggled into her embrace.

I am curious though as to what all it will tell me in time

Keiko liked her confidence, but was still unsure as to what they were really facing

He was equally unsure as to just how powerful the magic was of his beautiful friend

However it was definitely enough to raise the interest and attention of many, including the dark spirits

But then he felt her fingers slide through his fur, and he closed his eyes, stretching and purring

That feels nice..,mmmm, very nice

She smiled

My home tell me whatever you will. All in your time.

She whispered

Keiko smiled as she talked to the walls

I have never spoken with my house

However, given what is happening, I am quite glad you are conversant with each other....

Family connection and magic. Really I am just guessing that the house is revealing stuff. Could be dormant spells from my ancestors reacting to new life in the house.

She shrugged.

Once he wakes maybe we can explore and find out.

Ambrose rolls over and grumbles

He is awake

How could he sleep with you to talking magic houses and hidden spells

So where are we going to go explore?

Back