Need help from Female writer.

RockHerWorld

Virgin
Hello, I have an idea for a story that I would like to write from a female perspective and would like to find someone that would help me make it more correct from a female view point.

I would like to finish my version and then have you proof read it and make any changes that you feel would make it less obvious that it was written by a male and more correct from a female perspective.

Hello, I have an idea for a story that I would like to write from a female perspective and would like to find someone that would help me make it more correct from a female view point.

I would like to finish my version and then have you proof read it and make any changes that you feel would make it less obvious that it was written by a male and more correct from a female perspective.

If you want a female editor, you should post in the Editors Forum.

If you want a female co-author, then this is the place to post. The difference between the requests is, I think, a matter of how much you want the prospective volunteer to "make any changes" and discuss ideas before you write.

Either way, you should provide a description of what the story is about, detail anything that a volunteer might find icky or uninteresting, (for example I wouldn't work on a story with incest), how long it is, and what your time-frame or deadline is. If you already have something published, put a link to that story in the request so the prospective volunteer can get an idea of how you write.

Good luck!

Back