Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Once feeling your fingers i let out a moan feeling abit pain but you did it at a time I'm most wet I'm bend over and moan loud as your finger pops in and moves it abit i relax a bit but feel my hands dig in to the chair i feel so tight around your finger i move my hip getting used to it alittle,wanting to pleases you.
 
Once my little finger is in your ass and I am able to move it around a bit, I feel you move your hips back against my finger, actually taking it a bit deeper. That's enough for now, I pull my finger out and get ready to give you what you want . . a hard cock in a wet pussy.

Keeping you bent over the chair I slide my cock between your thighs and penetrate you dripping pussy lips . . the head rubbing over you clit as I take you in one long thrust.
 
I feel your finger deeper in my ass i moan out then taking it out i sigh feeling better but my hole so empty i turn my head to look i see you get close behind me sliding your nice cock in my wet pussy i moan out as it enter my hole feeling my hole body on fire it feels so good.

" Oh yes fuck me" I moan pushing back and i feel you fill my pussy with your cock i reach and rub my nipple it all feel so great.
 
Having opened up the possibility of your ass, fucking you deep in your pussy is even more arousing. Your moans and cries to, " Oh yes fuck me" let me know that this is what you want . . . grabbing your hips and holding you tight against my body, I rock back and forth, burying my cock even deeper.

Knowing that your orgasm will be soon, I pull back, just the tip of my cock inside you . . . smack you across the ass with my hand . . . then slam my cock hard back into you . ..
 
Feeling you fuck me harder i moan how i know how much you want it in my ass and knowing you don't push it i know you care ,The feel of your cock in my pussy feel so good my body is on fire with so much pleasure i grab the chair hard knowing I'm going to cum soon then feel you pull out then slam your cock back into me after a hard slap on my ass i let out a loud moan almost cumming

But moan out " Put it in my ass" Doing it when I'm so close to cumming i know you are too and my ass I know you will love.
 
Not going to give you the chance to change your mind, I pull my cock out of your pussy . . . so fucking slick, covered with your pussy juices. Smearing the head all over your ass hole, get it all lubed up with your juices, I take the shaft in my hand and begin to press it against your tight opening in the back. I feel you pressing back against my thrust . . . it takes some time and a little more effort, but soon the head pops inside your ass, causing to to scream out in pain . . . more of an intrusion than you expected.
 
I feel you pull out after i say it and push your head of your cock moving it around lubing around my hole before pushing it in feeling it pop in i push back an i scream out in pain knowing it would hurt " Fuck it you want to" I feel my hands grab the chair tight to relax i let out other moan as you push in more feeling the tightness of it around your cock.
 
Seeing you grip the chair to steady yourself and telling me to "do it!", I press forward and slowly enter your ass . . . a little bit at a time . . . until I reach full depth, my balls resting against your butt as my cock is completely encased in your ass.

"OK, baby . . . I'm all inside you . . . now reach back and start rubbing your clit . . . make yourself cum, babe . . . I'm gonna fill your ass with my cum."
 
I scream out once i felt you fill my tight ass i reach down as you told me feeling so full i rub so fast finger my pussy as you fucked my ass my one hand tight on the chair i never felt so full next time a Vibrator would be hot.

" Oh gooddd fill my ass Im going to cuuuummmm" And soon she scream out feeling herself cum hard.
 
Trust me, love, this is just the beginning . . .

Once you start to cu, there is nothing I can do to hold back; pumping into your tight ass once more, my hot seed expldes from my cock, flooding your ass . . . staying hard for a few moments after I cum, holding you tight against me . . . once my cock begins to relax, I slowly remove myself from you . . . that "pop" when I pull out has a sound all its own . .
 
I'm still cumming as i feel you fill my tight hole with your seeds as i start to clam down i feel you pop out and I moan abit it hurts a bit then i feel your cum run out down to my pussy abit and down my leg .I don't move taking in what had just happen did I really just let him fuck my ass i thought.I'm going feel it tomorrow soon getting up i go to the bathroom starting the water i step in letting the water run over my ass my head rest against the wall of the shower my ass out feeling the warm water on it.
 
Giving you a few minutes in the shower by yourself . . . that was a big step you just took, and probably need a little time to let your body calm down . . .

Stepping into the shower with you after a few minutes, I wrap my arms around you and hold you close . . . tilting you chin up, I kiss you on the lips . . a full, passionate kiss . . . this is becoming more than just "fucking the girl next door" . . . definitely feelings beginning develop for you . . .
 
As standing in the shower, letting water run down her ass her thoughts was everywhere doing it took alot she never let guys take her there and she did now she never felt this so out there to please anyone and knew tonight they had passed the its just a fucking thing point.

Soon she felt his arms pulling her close to his body he tilted your head she looked at him this time not with want but with passionate and he lean down kissing her lips so much passionate and she kissed him back knowing nothing sexually would change but their feeling would be stronger between each other her letting him fuck her ass he knew now this vacation became more now and she didn't know how yet but she knew her feeling toward him was deeper now.

After this vacation she hope they was not just neighbors anymore they was more but as she kissed him she knew when time came it would come to them.Could he share her again after this? she thought to herself but all her questions would be answered in time she knew that.
 
Pretty ovbious from your kisses in the shower that your feelings are more than just "fuck me" feelings too . . . where do we go from here. Yeah, it is fun to play . . . in public where others can see us, in the back of the truck with another couple . . . but always knowing that when the play is done, we will be only with each other . . . and my only complete satisfaction comes from the you . .

Afraid to say anything, but a few words do slip out . . "God, baby, I am so glad you are mine . . I love watching you with others, but I know you are mine and no one else's."
 
As they kiss she know her feeling her not alone that his kissing her not is more than i want your body he knew she trust him with her body not to hurt hurt her yes he spank her but she wants him and always does lotion afterward cause he cares and her giving herself tonight maked them know for sure that this was more then a fuck thing at the end of the day she was his.

Once he say "God, baby, I am so glad you are mine . . I love watching you with others, but I know you are mine and no one else's." She smiled up at him and said " And you are mine I do feel good with others but with you its so much better you please me so well" She kissed him wrapping her arms around his neck kissing his neck and whispered " will you carry me to bed" She smiled resting her head on his shoulder.
 
Stepping out of the shower, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around you, I pick you up abnd carry you to the bed . . . laying you on the bed and drying your wet body . . .

Smiling at you as I stand up and dry myself a bit before throwing the towel toward the bathfoom and crawling in bed with you . . . two naked lovers who enjoy being together. As I lie on my back, I pull you over on top of me . . . kissing you softly . . . running my hands up and down your back and gently touching your ass . . . "Sore, baby?"
 
I smile as you carry me to the bed drying me off i smile laying on my side as i watching you try off seeing your cock cant help to want more and want it inside me then you lay by me and pull me on top of your body kissing me soft this time enjoying each other body your hand run down my body to my ass gently rubbing my cheeks asking if I'm sore i nod to you

But my pussy is growing wet i reach down slowly rubbing your cock on my pussy slowly and pop the head in my opening looking up at you we both knowing this time we both wanted it to mean more then just a hard fast fast but to enjoy the feel of it this time at less just for a bit it may end alittle fast but looking up into your eyes letting you pick to how this will go sidling more down cause your cock feel my wetness.
 
As you slide your ody up and down against mine, the wetness from your pussy covers my cock; reaching between us I position my cock si that on your next motion, I enter you slowly, letting you take me in as much as you want. Before too long tho, you have completely covered my cock with you wet tunnel . . squeezing my cock with your inner muscles . . .
 
I put my hands on each side raising my body i start moving slowly squeezing your cock with my pussy you cock deep inside me it feels so good i let out a moan as i start moving up and down taking you deep i moan oh yes my wetness covering your cock i look at you as i move trying to go slow making it last but you feel so good deep in me i don't know how long i can go slow.
 
My hands on your hips, not letting you move as fast as you would like to . . . but I know that the slow deep fucking movements are affecting your emotions . . . the look on your face is incredible. You want it to last all night, but you also want to feel the release of youyr orgasm, as well as the pulsing of my cock inyour tight pussy when I cum.

Looking up at you, "Take your time, love . . . make love to me . . . make it last . . ."
 
I feel your hands on my hip making me go slow up and down feeling how you are enjoying it too know we had never really done it slow i moan feeling myself grow wetter and my orgasm wanting to come soon moving up and down feels so good your hands stopping me pick up speed " Oh please " My head rest on your shoulder still moving slowly wanting my orgasm your cum deep inside me.wanting to make love this time but the tightness of my pussy around your cock is all to much.
 
Watching you fight to keep your orgasm from exploding . . . but, god, baby, you can't hold back much longer. Lifting my ass off the bed as you come down with another thrust against me . . . "OK, love . . . now . . . cum for me, let me feel your whole body cum for me . . ."
 
She feels him lift his hips up as she went down she moan was all she needed and she did cum hard and scream out "oh yes cum inside me please"As her orgasm hit her so much more than she thought
 
Squeezing your ass and holding you tight against me when you cum . . . sounds like the most explosive orgasm you have had . . . lifint off the bed, I fire my hot load deep in your quivering pussy . .. my hot cum mixing with your flooding juices . . . god, baby . . . we sure know how to make a mess of the bed . .

Holding you tight while you calm dosn, kisses going between passionate and soft . . . can't seem to get enough of each other . . .
 
Smile as i feel you squeeze my ass then lifting cumming deep inside her she love the feeling of him cumming inside her she leaned up kissing him passionate she knew things had changed but she knew she was not good going slow but she enjoy it with him their feeling had change they knew each other more.
 
Back
Top