Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

How the photos started or the bondage? At any rate, it kind of all goes together. I'll make a long story short...

I've always liked the feeling of being bound, restricted and so I asked him to tie me up. Through research on my end I found Shibari and suggested that he replicate some of the rope work I'd found; and that we share photos of his work (at this time we were both active on another kink forum) because this was also a turn on of mine--exhibitionism.

And thank you for the kind words :)

Tying you up like this must take time. But I guess it's part of the foreplay ... you must be very much aroused when the time cums. Or do you have sex even when you're tied up ? I'm just curious because I don't know much about the psychology of "bondage".

Erotica is so fascinating in all its aspects. I'm looking forward to more great erotic photos. :rose:

How the photos started or the bondage? At any rate, it kind of all goes together. I'll make a long story short...

I've always liked the feeling of being bound, restricted and so I asked him to tie me up. Through research on my end I found Shibari and suggested that he replicate some of the rope work I'd found; and that we share photos of his work (at this time we were both active on another kink forum) because this was also a turn on of mine--exhibitionism.

And thank you for the kind words :)
You've both done an excellent job! I'm looking forward to see more of your (and his) creations. ;)

Tying you up like this must take time. But I guess it's part of the foreplay ... you must be very much aroused when the time cums. Or do you have sex even when you're tied up ? I'm just curious because I don't know much about the psychology of "bondage".

Erotica is so fascinating in all its aspects. I'm looking forward to more great erotic photos. :rose:

It is part of the foreplay, and it can be fun to edge this way too. If the position allows for it then yes we do at least start with me tied.

Part of the psychology for me is reducing me to an object, to be used.

You've both done an excellent job! I'm looking forward to see more of your (and his) creations. ;)

;)

New page, new photo.

This is from a few years back, experimenting with bondage tape. Of course, my hands are bound overhead out of frame.

2779198083_5bf29ebeb0_o.jpg

Last edited:
mmmmm ... very interesting use of tape. Did it hurt when it was taken off?

No, but it was difficult to get off if I recall correctly. It didnt adhere to my skin so much as it did itself.

Honestly it was a while ago, but for whatever reason we havent tried it since. Although I wouldnt be opposed to another go round.

;)

New page, new photo.

This is from a few years back, experimenting with bondage tape. Of course, my hands are bound overhead out of frame.

2779198083_5bf29ebeb0_o.jpg

Looks like a sexy new bikini.....but if you're wearing it it instantly becomes sexy :)

Haha, I understand. The exhibitionist in me tries to remind him to snap some photos but it doesn't always happen.

8479488087_ffd4166204_z.jpg

I love this position...so accessible to be taken as a pleasure toy. I love the way your pretty lips show a contentment in being restrained in such a compromising way. You have a beautiful body.

I love this position...so accessible to be taken as a pleasure toy. I love the way your pretty lips show a contentment in being restrained in such a compromising way. You have a beautiful body.

Thank you :)

This was definitely one of our more memorable sessions, for me. One could say I thoroughly enjoyed it. ;)

Ive been a quiet fan of yours since before you startes this thread. Kudos. These are really awesome pics, and your body is- well I've said as much before

Ive been a quiet fan of yours since before you startes this thread. Kudos. These are really awesome pics, and your body is- well I've said as much before

Thanks Sage! Its always nice seeing your words...and your avatar is practically swoon-worthy ;)

Thanks Sage! Its always nice seeing your words...and your avatar is practically swoon-worthy ;)

Thank you, but I think that compliment is better served on your own. Actually, I can think of alot of things better served with you..:rose:

Just to say Hello ! ... and I love your Avatar. Very sexy pose. Your photography is great.

I'll be off and on through the day. :rose::rose::rose:

It is part of the foreplay, and it can be fun to edge this way too. If the position allows for it then yes we do at least start with me tied.

Part of the psychology for me is reducing me to an object, to be used.

I like both of us there this thought of using bondage as edging my first serious girlfriend used to have a lot of guilt issues as did I when she orgasms I know silly rationalization..... I use to tire up to keep her from being able to grind up against me because she would come easily....

I like the concept of you being tied as an object have you seen where they use bondage positions to tie a girl into a piece of furniture or to be used as a piece of furniture?

Thank you, but I think that compliment is better served on your own. Actually, I can think of alot of things better served with you..:rose:

All your flattery makes me want to share ;)

Here's one another from the archives. This was one of my favorite ties that hes done for me. I hope to encourage him in the near future for more intricate ropework...

2983352308_f051c52a57_o.jpg

Here's one another from the archives. This was one of my favorite ties that hes done for me. I hope to encourage him in the near future for more intricate ropework...

This picture is just inspiring, on so many levels! It speaks of creativity and intimacy most of all. he has such a beautiful canvas upon which to create art!

Here's one another from the archives.

mmmmmmmm!! Quite an "inspirational" photo -- from the standpoint of the rope work, and body beneath the rope. Now if you had your wrists tied to some furniture, and your ankles to a spreader bar ... :devil: ;)

You look amazing in that picture...the pose, the sexy naked body, the ropework. Your breasts are lovely. I would like to encourage him also for more intricate ropework :)

He has a beautiful canvas.

Just to say Hello ! ... and I love your Avatar. Very sexy pose. Your photography is great.

I'll be off and on through the day. :rose:

How nice, thank you :)

I like both of us there this thought of using bondage as edging my first serious girlfriend used to have a lot of guilt issues as did I when she orgasms I know silly rationalization..... I use to tire up to keep her from being able to grind up against me because she would come easily....

I like the concept of you being tied as an object have you seen where they use bondage positions to tie a girl into a piece of furniture or to be used as a piece of furniture?

I have seen photos of women as furniture. That would definitely be the ultimate reduction to an object, eh? Maybe too literal for me, but interesting to look at. :)

This picture is just inspiring, on so many levels! It speaks of creativity and intimacy most of all. he has such a beautiful canvas upon which to create art!

:rose: :)

mmmmmmmm!! Quite an "inspirational" photo -- from the standpoint of the rope work, and body beneath the rope. Now if you had your wrists tied to some furniture, and your ankles to a spreader bar ... :devil: ;)

Ahhhhh yes...I definitely need a spreader bar :D

Love the pics. You're a gorgeous woman.

Thanks for sharing them.

My pleasure, as always. Thanks for stopping in and checking the thread out!

You look amazing in that picture...the pose, the sexy naked body, the ropework. Your breasts are lovely. I would like to encourage him also for more intricate ropework :)

He has a beautiful canvas.

All this canvas talk makes me want to break out some body paints or something :p

Just a few old pics of the gf. It's very very light bondage compared to yours dirtywilf!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Body paints! Great idea. Can my tongue be the brush? Was that too obvious....

Your tongue as a brush may be hard to do...I could see that more as a removal method than application :D

Just a few old pics of the gf. It's very very light bondage compared to yours dirtywilf!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ohhh I love the foot bondage! She's beautiful, as are the photos. Does she like being bound?

And thanks for sharing with us :)

Back