Household items used for butt plug / dildo

Get one of those vibrating razors, they are just the perfect size for the ass not to split you in half and it vibrates! Its great, i keep mine in the shower and has given me LOTS OF PLEASURE!
 
Shampoo bottle- not a huge one. First thing I ever put in there besides a finger, I believe. And yes, being young and stupid; it hurt.:eek:
 
I agree about telling the wife, You may get surprised, My wife likes to use the toy on Me. also You are better off using anal toys such as butt plugs that have flared ends so there is no danger of it getting away from You. Now I taken a fly swatter putt couple of socks over the handle the put a condom over it, take flap end and put under bed mattress and You can shape it to point slightly up and then back on to it and ride like crazy.
 
Try a watter bottle, like these.

Fill with hot tap water (prevents crushing) for that hot filler'up feeling. Insert bottom end, not the cap end. Great as an anal/vaginal dildo.
 
look up kubotan on amazon. john has one as a keyring and it comes in very useful for other things :devil:
mima x
 
Always use condoms and lube...my experience is with these:

Hair brush handle
Remote control
Beer bottle (thick glass variety)
Carrot (very carefully)
Ice cubes
Plunger handle

I'm on to purpose built toys now though, I only used those when still living at home. Good luck!
 
Things I've used beside a vibrator are a can of deodorant and a can of shaving cream (that was a big one) and a beer bottle (which is not advisable, as it can create a vacuum).
 
i love using my toothbrush... it was such an exciting time when i was brushing my teeth and my cock became semi erect. i decided to touch it and it went from there. i eneded up using it on my cock, balls, nipples then my ass and i jerked myself to orgasm.

Yes cheesehead,
But did you brush your teeth with it the next day?
 
=.=


A large screwdriver handle.

The new Oral B toothbrush. It has a nice sized handle, perfect for anal or vaginal stimulation. The brush end is perfect to lightly run through your pubic hair. The "top" has little nubs perfect for the clit!!! This is a great masturbation tool!
The "rippled" handle of a bathroom brush.


=.=
 
In college, my roommate worked at an emergency room. One night he brought home a copy of an xray and asked us to guess what it was. You could obviously see the pelvis but it had a perfectly round filled white circle right in the middle. After we gave up he told us it was a cue ball. I can't believe we were so naive back then not to have figured it out. Another night he told us of the guy who came into emergency with an unbroken (thank god) light bulb stuck up inside his ass. I asked the guy was related to uncle fester (addams family-always had a light bulb in his mouth).

As for me, until i lived on my own, i put almost everything I found up my ass as long as it was long, cylindrical with a rounded head.
 
No one mentioned a candle yet. Not like a huge pillar but a simple taper would work. FYI don't light it at the time.
 
Get one of those vibrating razors, they are just the perfect size for the ass not to split you in half and it vibrates! Its great, i keep mine in the shower and has given me LOTS OF PLEASURE!

omg...yessssssss

I only used my razor like that twice before getting a set of doc johnson butt plugs tho...I wanted to be safe, lol.
 
i got a question. what household items could i use for a but plug / dildo?

a cucumber is too big and a carrot is umm.... weird. ANYTHING ELSE I COULD USE?

I love using a carrot vaginally, after I am done I eat it. They are the best carrots I have ever had. I haven't used a carrot analy yet.
 
Last edited:
I've tried Tampons and a pluger. Make sure if it's a wooden plunger put a condom on it and lower yourself on it. hope this helps.
 
I cleaned a house yesterday, and in one of the bathrooms, I noticed their plunger had the long acrylic bumpy handle on it...I imediately thought about this thread and didn't even want to touch it, lol.










I did anyway :D
 
Wow...let's see... I've used a plunger handle, a set of nunchucks, the handle to a Kirby vacuum cleaner (that had this little hooked end that rubbed the prostate the RIGHT way) the handle end of a marching bass drum mallet! A brand new Aqua Fresh toothpaste container (the aerosol kind, new because the cap is taped on)(or you can tape it?) assorted liquor, wine and beer bottles (plugged or capped to prevent vapor lock)

Toys are the best though! Find a good place to hide it and you're scot free!!
 
I found myself seeing potential toys all around the house. I'm not even into butt play that much but anything with a handle seems to be begging to be used as a plug. OMG I'm turning into such a pervert from being on this site.
 
Definitely agree with the idea of a handle of a srewdriver. I have used those on my ass a few times after I clean it (and I clean it afterwards too :p). I have also used the end of a plunger, a cucumber (you can look for smaller ones at the supermarket), a thick pen that had a squishy handle...just keep your eyes opened around the house or even take a trip to a dollar store and look for a phallic object.
 
Back
Top