GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's to a great new year for all of us! I'm taking this clean slate and running with it. Possibly with scissors. Possibly naked. Definitely with chocolate.

-diz :rose:

Since we, on the GLBT board, don’t really have a daily “hangout” thread, I figured we could start one A place where we could come and just talk about anything at all! Share what’s going on in your daily lives, your current mood, or just to check in and say hi to all our fellow GLBT’rs.

- What a wonderful idea : )

My mood is very happy because I just joined LiterQtica today. I have been here on and off for many years reading stories but tonight was the night I joined and I am so happy I did : )

I have been on many other sites and it just is, whats the word, Blahhhhh.

That's kind of how I have been feeling the past many months if not more and now I feel so much better. I can really sense it. I'm not crying but I feel like I should be, like I am totally happy. Maybe I am in shock, I don't know. I'm rambling on, I'm sorry.

I will just say this thread is a great idea. A place to go to just let it all out.

: )

Since we, on the GLBT board, don’t really have a daily “hangout” thread, I figured we could start one A place where we could come and just talk about anything at all! Share what’s going on in your daily lives, your current mood, or just to check in and say hi to all our fellow GLBT’rs.

My mood is very happy because I just joined LiterQtica today. I have been here on and off for many years reading stories but tonight was the night I joined and I am so happy I did : )

That's kind of how I have been feeling the past many months if not more and now I feel so much better. I can really sense it. I'm not crying but I feel like I should be, like I am totally happy. Maybe I am in shock, I don't know. I'm rambling on, I'm sorry.

I will just say this thread is a great idea. A place to go to just let it all out.

Welcome to Lit and the thread. Each thread seems to wax and wane a little - people come and go but, sure, post what's on your mind. In the LGBT community we should be even more tolerant of different views: those views might differ from one's own but the key is just being polite about it :).

I come to Lit for the humour :) and if you take my advice then stay away from the General Board as they're a bit crazy! If you read some of the GB threads you'll see they are often contain some pretty extreme political views and they like back-biting at each other... weird.

see you around :)

Welcome, Amber! Please feel free to bring up anything and everything you'd like to chat about! I sometimes like to think we've covered the gamut here, but as soon as I start to think that, someone brings up something brand new. So bring it on! :D

Welcome to Lit and the thread. Each thread seems to wax and wane a little - people come and go but, sure, post what's on your mind. In the LGBT community we should be even more tolerant of different views: those views might differ from one's own but the key is just being polite about it :).

I come to Lit for the humour :) and if you take my advice then stay away from the General Board as they're a bit crazy! If you read some of the GB threads you'll see they are often contain some pretty extreme political views and they like back-biting at each other... weird.

see you around :)

Great advice, Sticky....these boards, and you lovely ladies, always tweak my interest. Thanks!! :heart:

Welcome Amber:kiss::rose:

okay I am in hell. my family is playing a card game while bursting into song thinking they can sing broadway musicals. Arrrrrghh.

Welcome, Amber! Please feel free to bring up anything and everything you'd like to chat about! I sometimes like to think we've covered the gamut here, but as soon as I start to think that, someone brings up something brand new. So bring it on! :D

I knowwwwww. Isn't that the best part : )

okay I am in hell. my family is playing a card game while bursting into song thinking they can sing broadway musicals. Arrrrrghh.

hehehehe, omigawd, that's dreadful. That's the best time to go out for a long walk : )

Talking of bad music, have any other TGs taken up the guitar?! It seems like loads of the YouTube girls* have a guitar propped up in the background of their vlog. And yes... I bought mine around four months ago :rolleyes:
Oh ... I used to play cello but the AV certainly isn't me :)

Talking of bad music, have any other TGs taken up the guitar?! It seems like loads of the YouTube girls* have a guitar propped up in the background of their vlog. And yes... I bought mine around four months ago :rolleyes:

My talent is cleaning and cooking. I do know how to make a washing machine thump thump thump though, hehehe : )

A dirt road in the middle of the night, not so fouled up as to be dangerous, but just, uh... nicely rhythmic.

I saw that you missed your cello......I'll volunteer be a substitute cello, if it would make you feel good! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back