Interested in teaching me the basics?

E

ellec89

I have never done the BDSM thing, but lately I have been insterested in the types of possiblities that this may open up in my rather dull sex life. I would love for someone to give me their personal take and stories/experiences. I'm a 23 year old graduate student, very shy, nerdy type, but very willing. I'm interested in forming a deeply intimate and trusting relationship with someone like minded.

Last edited by a moderator:
BDSM Talk & Cafe are full of information and experiences; if you have specific questions, I'd suggest starting your own threads and see where things go. There isn't really any "one true way" do do/experience kink (or BDSM), and the kind soul offering to "privately tutor" you on the subject of kink... Well, lets just satire easy to develop a conflict of interest when the subject turns to sex. ;)

The BDSM Library has lots of archived topics, and most of the forum regulars are happy to offer their perspective on things. Welcome to the forum!

I have some BDSM stories posted as well if you are interested in reading them. there is a link to my author page in my profile

Back