Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well either:
A: the server for lit has switched back to dial up
B: my deodorant isn't cutting it in this heat
Or
C: nobody wants to play tonight

Either way, I think I will wander out and off to bed.
Night everyone:(

@SugarBunny-

I have a lap ready and waiting if you need a place to sit while you read your homework.

Good Morning kitten!:kiss:
Already teasing Daddy, eh? Such a naughty lil'girl, and you KNOW what happens to naughty lil'girls!:devil:

Goon morning peaches.:rose:
Good morning mojo. Of course I have hugs and kisses for you (and all your sisters). But first, because you're being naughty with your sister INL, I'm giong to have to spank you both!:D

And a hearty good morning to the rest of the girls and all my fellow daddies!

"Good evening Daddy 1sb - I hope you had a good day and that you're keepin' cool enough.":kiss:

"Good evening Daddy 1sb - I hope you had a good day and that you're keepin' cool enough.":kiss:

Good morning peaches!:kiss: I hope you had a fun night of R&R with your daddy.:kiss:

I'm staying cool enough, except when My kitten cuddles up to me...:devil:

And good morning to my fellow daddies and all our precious little girls!.

Good morning......er.....afternoon! Kisses to all the daddies and girls. :kiss::kiss:

And, i like having that effect on you daddy......bringing out your inner beast. :cattail:

a thought for the day?........

tumblr_m7exdwTJOL1rw1w1ao1_500.jpg

Sometimes, Daddy needs to dicipline his girls.
If that's what you call discipline I need to start misbehaving more often :devil:

Good afternoon/evening Daddy SB1! Thank you for the naughty pic its definitely making the wait at the airport much more entertaining hehehehe ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good evening gentlemen and all those lips ute little girls scampering around!
*slipping into hot tub, wondering if darling Mojo is hiding somewhere.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back