Men Who Wear Bras

The spouse would, but we want ones that fit him - a big enough band but cups for him - not ones for breast forms.

Any ideas?

There's a mail-order company in Seattle called Decent Exposures that makes custom bras for order. These look more like sports bras than standard ones, but there's a lot of possibility for measurement, fabric choice, and understanding of different body shapes and sizes.

I wish you good luck!

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

I am fairly new here and didn't see any recent posts concerning this.
I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ?

Do you buy your own bras ?

Do you also wear breast forms ?

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ?

Does you S/O know you wear bras ?

I'm looking forward to your responses.
T

Yes I enjoy wearing a bra.

I own around a dozen right now

Sometimes after dark I will

My wife is aware I like/wear bras

Hi Everyone,

T

Yes I buy my own bras ... have a couple dozen ... often I also shop for bras (and dresses, etc) with my wife (guess that answers the last question too)

I often do wear a bra when I'm out and about ... sometimes with small silicon forms

I have several pairs of silicon breast forms. At home I wear larger forms (38D) all day. Depending on what I'm wearing over my bra, I sometimes wear small forms out in public. Now that the weather is getting cooler here in Tx I also wear thigh hi stockings under my jeans.

J

Do you wear a bra?

I would have to say yes to all of the questions, i have 10 bras and 50 pairs of panties. My closet is full of clothes, dresses skirts blouses vests tops in many colors panty hose jewelry makeup and everything else you need. My wife is very supportive and buys me things all the time. I have a pair of very expensive breast forms that are 42C and i look pretty good in them. Thanks for the thread and you have a FEM day.
Michelle

It is really nice to know that there are other men who have supportive S/O's and that they are comfortable enough with themselves to wear the kinds of clothing and lingerie that they feel comfortable in.
Remember it is only clothing , so have fun !
T

I am curious how many other male members enjoy wearing a bra ? Very much so. It's a uniquely feminine sensation.

Do you buy your own bras ? Yes, I do. Try them on in the store and get help from the saleswomen if I need it. My satiny bras all fit very nicely.

Do you also wear breast forms ? I have a couple pairs, 1 cheap, 1 expensive. When I'm feeling elaborate, I'll slip them in and enjoy grabbing my big breasts.

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ? Yes, without breast forms. I also wear bustiers. I really like to wear them under my shirt to strip clubs and have the strippers feel me up and tease me.

Does you S/O know you wear bras ? Yes, :D

Hi Everyone,

T
Yes, I buy my own bras.
In the past, I wore Danish silicon breast forms, D cups, but I do not anymore as I wear AA cups.
Only if I am going to meet someone and need to be 'nearly' dressed.
No, but at the moment I have no significant other.

I really enjoy wearing bras. I have a couple pairs of breastforms. I haven't had the nerve to try and wear a bra out in public yet, much less with the forms in. No SO, so I can't speak to that. My last gf was cool with my choices, but she was batshit crazy and tried to kill me, so I am not sure she counts.

Yes I buy my own and no I don't need forms to fill my cups - they runneth over in a D cup thanks. Occasionally I wear my lingerie under my street clothes when out. First SO was supportive and knew - encouraged (sadly we split years ago); second suspected but was intolerant (hence her ex status).

Hi Everyone,

T

i do, at ebay, own about 25 bras mostly back ones, and different styles

just recently got me some 36 b forms, silicon really nice

used to do it, under my work clothes but no more

she know at the begging she was supportive but she got cold

also enjoy panties, slips, garter belts, stockings and high heel sandals

Would love to buy and wear them. I tried my wife's on once, it made me so hot but doesn't fit well as she is BBW. I want to talk her into helping me shop.

that is why i wear them ( not just bra but stockings, garter belt, panties and a full slip) when i can on weekends, last weekend i managed to do so for 2 full days under a sweeter or a light jacket, it was a turn on the whole time :D

Merry Christmas all! Just bought myself a new bra and panty set for the festive season. It will be nice to wear when I go shopping and know I am wearing sexier underwear than most of the women I see ... and my bra will fit better too!

i'd like to know what the appeal of wearing a bra is? is it just the taboo angle? i can't imagine anyone liking the feeling, bras are awful haha! i try to get out of wearing them as much as possible.

I'm a mature bi CD from Michigan, have dressed for a number of years. Would love to meet and dress with others like me.

Do you buy your own bras ? Yes, I have one that I like very much (40D) and fits well. Would love to buy more but running out of storage space.

I would if I could afford them. Have homemade substitute that give me appropriate weight and size.

Do you wear your bras in public under your man clothes ? I have only done this once, when traveling alone. Made me very excited and nervous that I would be found out.

Does you S/O know you wear bras ? No

Yes, I buy my own bras.
I do fill them with forms.
I don't wear them out...sigh
Yes, my wife knows I wear them, along with other lingerie.

i'd like to know what the appeal of wearing a bra is? is it just the taboo angle? i can't imagine anyone liking the feeling, bras are awful haha! i try to get out of wearing them as much as possible.

well, i like how they feel on my skin, they way they feel thigh , and love to feel them with my hand under my shirts

Hi Yandere ,
For me it's that feminine feeling when I slip on one of my bras every morning , they help to support my breasts and they keep my breast forms where they should be when I'm wearing them .
I do get your feeling the way you and a lot of women do because after a long day at work it is nice to get out of a bra and into something a little more comfortable .

Hi Brendacdmi ,

Silicone breast forms are well worth the expense if you can splurge a little for yourself sometime , you won't be sorry once you wear them .

That fear of discovery is something that we all go through and to be quite honest at least in my experience those fears are not an issue in real life , for all of the years I have worn my bras , forms and other feminine things I have never had any negative reactions or comments , a few curious stares from time to time but I don't let those times bother me at all .

Why in the heck would anyone want to wear a bra unless they have something real to put in the cups? Me? If I didn't have to, I would not, yet at my age, I ended up with a natural set of 38C boobs due to hormone issues. It's not a sexual turn on for me as such, although my wife has fun with it and now I do too. So, for me, wearing a bra is a necessity as with a woman for comfort. It's simply another piece of underwear that I need to put on in the morning. I don't like the feel of flopping breasts under my shirt. As far as being in public wearing a bra and a T-shirt, no body cares and if they did, nothing is said, and besides, I do not care what anybody thinks or says. Of course, at airport security, I get special attention.

Last edited:
Heavy Fuel ,

You wrote ,
Why in the heck would anyone want to wear a bra unless they have something real to put in the cups? Me? If I didn't have to, I would not, yet at my age, I ended up with a natural set of 38C boobs due to hormone issues.

Not everyone is the same nor do we have the same needs or desires .

Since you don't like wearing a bra and wouldn't if you didn't need one have you considered breast reduction surgery ?

Just a thought .

Back