The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hugs* Sorry you've had such a bad day, Sia. Hopefully your evening will be much better.

Thanks, Cait. :)

Half my department at work was laid off today. I hope the other half of us keep our jobs. I have a hard time thinking the layoffs will affect only one office. Who knows. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

At least I have plans tonight; I'm headed to a Jazz club tonight to see a band who covers classic rock/blues songs in the way of lounge singing. They are very good and very entertaining.

Thanks, Cait. :)

Half my department at work was laid off today. I hope the other half of us keep our jobs. I have a hard time thinking the layoffs will affect only one office. Who knows. I'll see what happens tomorrow.

At least I have plans tonight; I'm headed to a Jazz club tonight to see a band who covers classic rock/blues songs in the way of lounge singing. They are very good and very entertaining.

holy crap.

okay...

I have most of a response for Rider...and I need to work on a piece for she who likes it...

but I am slightly tipsy from Malibu and pineapple juice...so all of these things may have to wait til tomorrow...

dammit I had to retype one sentence three friggin times...

maybe I am more than slightly tipsy...

owww bad decision bad decision fuck fuck fuck

I stretched, rolled my neck and pushed my chair too far...
Now I think I pulled a bad muscle in my neck...
Owwwwieee

I think it's funny that when I wear my hair crazy messy sort of curly because it's too difficult to straighten in the humidity that I get more compliments especially from men.

Thanful that I still have a job (so far ) this morning, but very bummed and worried about the co-worker they laid off. I complain about her often, but would never wish unemployment on her. She's a single mom with two kids. Suck it Company I work for.

Thanful that I still have a job (so far ) this morning, but very bummed and worried about the co-worker they laid off. I complain about her often, but would never wish unemployment on her. She's a single mom with two kids. Suck it Company I work for.

At least you still have a job. That's got to be some scary stuff.

I think it's funny that when I wear my hair crazy messy sort of curly because it's too difficult to straighten in the humidity that I get more compliments especially from men.

I get that a lot too. It's the appearance of having the wild sex hair look. It works. Sometimes.

*raises hand*

THIS is where I point out that personally I prefer the chasing and restraining...

*nods*

LTIT~

Okay...you have written it. Go over it for clarity and spelling and then post it...

Gods, woman...quit being lazy!!

*raises hand*

THIS is where I point out that personally I prefer the chasing and restraining...

*nods*

LTIT~

Okay...you have written it. Go over it for clarity and spelling and then post it...

Gods, woman...quit being lazy!!

So, wait, you're lazy about posting, but are up for chasing and restraining?

*ponders*

Yeah, you have your priorities perfectly aligned. I enjoy chasing and restraining too, but I'm not above grabbing the proverbial low hanging fruit.

At least you still have a job. That's got to be some scary stuff.

It was scary and I was worried and I'm very thankful to still have a job.
I am a little worried about the new work load I will acquire.

I get that a lot too. It's the appearance of having the wild sex hair look. It works. Sometimes.

I think that is the case it looks like I have bed head, which I've sort of tamed. Heh

*ponders*

Yeah, you have your priorities perfectly aligned. I enjoy chasing and restraining too, but I'm not above grabbing the proverbial low hanging fruit.

*snickers*

Well no...I am not even lazy about posting!! It's just...I tend to live in my responses...(I edit at least three separate times)...and after the third go through, it usually STILL reads like utter shite to me.

And yes, Rider, my priorities are perfectly aligned...

Chasing and restraining a curvy woman...or stalwart man...

versus...sitting here and writing about chasing/restraining same?

I would much rather DO than write...

*grins*

*snickers*

Well no...I am not even lazy about posting!! It's just...I tend to live in my responses...(I edit at least three separate times)...and after the third go through, it usually STILL reads like utter shite to me.

*grins*

I just realized that could have taken as sarcastic, but I actually meant it genuinely. Stuff like posting and writing it's ok to be lazy about, but restraints and the thrill of the hunt? That definitely deserves full attention.

*ponders*

considers taking offence at possibly being compared to low hanging fruit...but lacks the energy to do it and merely shrugs

*grins*

wishes she were in a state to provide sport for such a chase

It was scary and I was worried and I'm very thankful to still have a job.
I am a little worried about the new work load I will acquire.

I think that is the case it looks like I have bed head, which I've sort of tamed. Heh

Yeah, I can imagine. But I'm sure it won't be any more than you can handle.

And who knows, maybe you'll imagine throwing your coworkers down the stairs less, too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back