Looking for an editor: First story, MFF Threesome, group sex.

edwalu2

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 28, 2014
Posts
100
Hi, I am ready to submit my first story to Literotica. It's a recounting of an MFF threesome that I was involved in a couple of years ago, and while I think it's structurally and grammatically sound, I don't think I have a great deal of critical distance as it is all a real life memory. It is just over 7300 words in length.

I am happy to accept any and all advice...any helpful suggestions, really. The story contains very rude language, female bisexuality, some very light bdsm and humiliation.

As I've never submitted anything here before, I'd also like advice on how the story should be categorised please. My assumption is Group Sex.

I am in the UK, so I'd prefer someone who writes in UK English if possible.
 
Last edited:
I don't write in UK English, but I know it. I will edit your story, but I warn you. Merely because a story is true does not mean it is well presented or accurate. In fact, some of the worst stories I have read have been true stories. Better they should be true-to-life. If you are interested, PM me and I will send my e-mail
 
I'm not an editor, but I love to write and read MFF. If you need a beta reader, I'm happy to read and provide feedback, just send me a pm.
 
Hi guys, sorry for the delayed reply, I didn't get any responses to this thread initially so stopped looking at it, but got contacted by PM by another writer who offered to help out. It's been thrashed out now, and finally submitted, so fingers crossed it will get approved and then you can all pull it to pieces! ;)

Many thanks for the offers of help though, much appreciated. What is the done thing if it does get published, should I add a link to the story in here?
 
Hi guys, sorry for the delayed reply, I didn't get any responses to this thread initially so stopped looking at it, but got contacted by PM by another writer who offered to help out. It's been thrashed out now, and finally submitted, so fingers crossed it will get approved and then you can all pull it to pieces! ;)

Many thanks for the offers of help though, much appreciated. What is the done thing if it does get published, should I add a link to the story in here?

You can add it here or put one into your sig, either way.
 
Now that it is up, you might want to post to the story feedback forum. Nice job!
 
Back
Top