The Digital Ireland ( Irish ) Thread

The blue and grey landscape here has precious little in common with the emerald isle that I reemmber, but I guess you mean in spirit, if nothing else.

Really? Sounds like a summer day here. Rain, rain ten minutes of sun rain...

Welcome in btw!

~Sol
 
Gracious thanks.

Quite the reverse to where I live now. Sun, sun, sun, 10 minutes of rain, then more sun. You can almost set your watch to the rain. Afternoon rainstorm? Is it three o'clock already??
 
Gracious thanks.

Quite the reverse to where I live now. Sun, sun, sun, 10 minutes of rain, then more sun. You can almost set your watch to the rain. Afternoon rainstorm? Is it three o'clock already??

Ah would here be so pleasant : wet and windy weekend, last two days of reasonable weather. This weekend wet and wild...

~Sol
 
Actually, I was passing along a bit of blarney. It's been miserable weather here too the last few days. It's the rainy season which brings hurricanes aplenty.

Though after the rains, things grow just fine and the air smells fresh and clean. A welcomed change to the sulfur of the swamps.
 
Sulphur? Swamps?
That sounds awesome! And nothing beats the smell of wet greenery.

~Sol
 
heh As with anything, too much of even a good thing can become unpleasant.

The swamps can be beautiful ...and also treacherous. Generally, I prefer my greenery with less lethality.
 
Worst thing's for me are a fast moving car or a junkie

Bit different if the flora, fauna and their inhabiting animal's are out to get you


~Sol
 
It's been far to long since my last posting ( I'm going to blame work )

So... without further ado something completely Irish :

Guinness Desert

~Sol
 
Sorry I've not been about in recent past. Work has been totally consuming!
I'm back for a while do drop in for a chat.
 
*Dust's off the land of my fore father's *

Tá mo theach in Éirinn
 
This thread is Back from the Dead, Baby! Cos Sol is the best and anyone can fite me! :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Receives kiss willingly!

Are there any other green blooded celts in lit (pondering emoji)

*rolls around in his affection*

Ooo I sure hope so. We need to have a party going on. The most infamous day in all of (digital) Ireland is nearly upon us! We should be celebrating!!
 
Hi everyone!
Heading for Achill mid March and there for 17th. Anyone around?
 
Hi everyone!
Heading for Achill mid March and there for 17th. Anyone around?

That should be amazeballs. I wish I was too, but I can't be spending all sorts of crazy money I don't have. My next travel time is gonna be in April, going to Liverpool. Not nearly as interesting a place, but with incredible company.
 
Wow! It's still alive after all this time...
Would have though that it was deleted!

Hello there Eyewitnesses!
 
Hiya Sol, I was also surprised it still survived, the bump may inject some new life into the thread?
 
Back
Top