The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Food poisoning sucks so much. I hope your wife is feeling better now. :rose:

Those do sound good. I'm going to make myself an extra-big mudslide when I get home from my meeting tonight.

Mind if I join you for that mudslide? That sounds really good at the moment.

Yeah, all better, thanks, Kat. ;)

Good news!
:rose:

Glad to hear it, willie. I'm doing well, thank you. My meeting was nice and short and it looks like we're all ready to move along. :)

Good news!
:)

Mind if I join you for that mudslide? That sounds really good at the moment.

That mocha Kahlua freeze did look good - possibly it's a little early yet here. A lovely golden day promises, although it's cold out - more like late Spring than early summer.

That mocha Kahlua freeze did look good - possibly it's a little early yet here. A lovely golden day promises, although it's cold out - more like late Spring than early summer.

And it's like that round here.
Bloody Astronomy.
:)
Rolf; A large coffee if you please

Hullo! You're up early. Off out fishing?

Oh dear, no photos of the moon?

Half a sugar?

'Fraid not; I had a desperate need for the bathroom.
Moon pix?. No chance; unless you don't mind oodles of cloud in the way.
Half a sugar? Yes please.

Good evening, Duchess. How about some hot coffee then.

Sorry, John, but it's an hour after dawn round here!

Good evening, Duchess. How about some hot coffee then.

Yes please!

'Fraid not; I had a desperate need for the bathroom.
Moon pix?. No chance; unless you don't mind oodles of cloud in the way.
Half a sugar? Yes please.

Sorry, John, but it's an hour after dawn round here!

Moon pix! :p Oh ... sorry :eek: .

Well, it's not quite dawn, but it is early. I just have to iron a couple of shirts and a gingham summer school dress quickly :rolleyes:, before rushing out to hang up the washing and rushing back to put on the bacon and eggs.

LOL, I just went and blurted about the awful realisation yesterday that one of my students has discovered my erotica review blog and is Following it! :eek:

LOL, I just went and blurted about the awful realisation yesterday that one of my students has discovered my erotica review blog and is Following it! :eek:

Plot bunny! :devil:

Heya, Naoko. ;)

And hello HP, John, and anyone else still up and/or lurking . . . .

No, Willy. Not still up. It's morning over here!
Best wishes to the sick (as in ill) one

Ah, yes. About 7 a.m. there in the jolly old land of tea and biscuits. ;)

Funny; I never really got into tea when I lived there; granted, it was only for a short time, and my first wife was less a stickler for convention as she was a champion of the young and audacious.

Now, ironically enough, my wife, born and raised in the Midwest of the USA, loves tea. Go figger . . . .

Oh, and she's hale, happy, and hearty. Thanks ;)

Gah, it's eleven already, and what with beating Piglet's teacher :caning: and building a maternity suite for the Whore of Catylon, I haven't so much as brushed the floor yet. Oh well, I'll go and iron my favourite apron and that will hopefully inspire me.

Cup of tea, I think.

It's a beautiful day here! (A-tishoo, a-tishoo!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back