Mutual stroking

I love mutual stroking. I love the feel of another cock in my hands, feeling it pulse and throb, sensing the warmth.....I love watching as he strokes his own, how the pre cum oozes from the head. The simply thrill of sitting so close to each other, your thighs are pressing into each other.....as you're stroking and cuming.....Mmmm....delightful.....:heart:

Beautiful prose on a beautiful and sensual act. The excitement is further enhanced by the thought, and memories, that this is how it "started" for me. I would add thighs pressed together and, more often than not, one inner leg draped over the other.

Beautiful prose on a beautiful and sensual act. The excitement is further enhanced by the thought, and memories, that this is how it "started" for me. I would add thighs pressed together and, more often than not, one inner leg draped over the other.

Yes! Every few days, meet up, get naked and stroke for each other or hold on at the same time....maybe come together. Wow.

Up until late last year, I had a perfect FWB situation. We'd meet at a house he had listed (he was a realtor) and we'd start with mutual stroking. Most times that was all he wanted to do on the giving side, while I rarely was able to resist getting his cock into my mouth. That is usually how if finished, me cumming as he strokes me and him in my mouth. It got to be a regular thing - typically at least 2-3 times a month. He moved out of the area though so now I just have the memories!

hey...

Up until late last year, I had a perfect FWB situation. We'd meet at a house he had listed (he was a realtor) and we'd start with mutual stroking. Most times that was all he wanted to do on the giving side, while I rarely was able to resist getting his cock into my mouth. That is usually how if finished, me cumming as he strokes me and him in my mouth. It got to be a regular thing - typically at least 2-3 times a month. He moved out of the area though so now I just have the memories!

Read your post, you located any where near Detroit?
I specialize in separation anxiety...

I will say my experience is quite limited on this, only happened once in my early years but would love to find someone to try this again.

Tried it, didn't do anything for me.

Much prefer the guy servicing me, getting nothing out of the deal.

The guys I've met have been far too submissive to encourage me to return the favour. Far too polite.

Get the feeling that my dominant side did it for them

Just give in

Even though Im married, that experience from long ago has got me curious today. Would love another experience.

I was curious for many years myself. I finally gave in this year and stroked and sucked a guy off. It was great...he did the same for me.

I think you should give in to your curiosity.

I love mutual stroking. I love the feel of another cock in my hands, feeling it pulse and throb, sensing the warmth.....I love watching as he strokes his own, how the pre cum oozes from the head. The simply thrill of sitting so close to each other, your thighs are pressing into each other.....as you're stroking and cuming.....Mmmm....delightful.....:heart:
An excellent description!! The only part you forgot to elaborate on was the feeling of another guy’s fresh cum spattering against your bare skin...

Is it odd that sometimes I just wanted to be stroked and touched. Especially after being teased and kept hard.

Is it odd that sometimes I just wanted to be stroked and touched. Especially after being teased and kept hard.
Not at all!! Being kept on - or close to - the edge for ages by yourself is hot enough; having someone else do it is exquisite!

Back