Pleasing mature men...

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, here's the details:
He came into the pool house exactly at 9pm. Had me remove my tshirt, shorts, and shoes. He then had me bend over a counter, and massaged and paddled my pantied ass. Oh it felt sooo good! He had me get on my back on the counter, with my head hanging over the edge...and proceded to throat fuck me and rough up my nipples.
I love giving myself to him.
Then he would lean way over top of me and play with my clitty.
This really got him going- and he was using my throat as his cum bucket. He reach down and grabbed both my breasts and shoved his cock all the way down my throat and held it there and I felt it shoot once twice three beautiful load straight down my throat and he fell away exhausted.
"Now you" he said. Master pulled a chair up to the counter, had me flip onto my back, and proceded to finger my manpussy. It was like one gentle non-stop orgasam.
My juices just seeped from my clit and he occasionally would wipe my semen onto his finger and feed it to me...Then, without touching my clit, he concentrated on my g-spot(prostate) and gave me an orgasm so intense my legs wouldn't stop shaking and I just whimpered like his bitch that I love him...
Soooo Very Good.
 
Back
Top