Selkie (closed for heartofcourage)

“Good.” She said, looking up at him with a smile to see the approval in his eyes. “Beautiful? Riona beautiful?” She asked as she reached up to touch his face with the tips of her fingers. “Dane beautiful.”
 
Dane chuckled and touched her hand as Riona was touching his face.
"Thank you."

Dane gave another light kiss at her cheek and took her hand.

"Ready to learn?"
 
“Riona learn.” She said with a huge smile on her face as he took her hand. She did want to learn so she could serve him and make him happy. A happy mate would keep her. She had to work to make sure he was always happy.
 
For most of the remaining day, Dane tried his best to show her basic cooking skills like boiling chopping, frying, baking and other sorts of skills. There were times that things went rough, like when Riona spilled water on the floor or she cut her finger with a knife, but she slowing understood what to do. Her curiosity was really helping Riona interested in what Dane was teaching her, making it easier for Dane to not repeat himself much times.

Then Dane taught her the PROPER way to use the bathtub. He turned on the faucet, then the shower, soaping himself and Riona's body before washing it in the shower. They were rather intimate during that time, but it was cut short since he really wanted to move on, despite what his erect penis was telling him.

The day turned to early evening as Dane showed her how to sweep and mop the floor. Dane find it a bit hilarious when Riona was following the movements of the broom like a dog would. Still Riona understood that bit too.

It was the time when Dane would usually go for a walk. He was about to ask Riona to join him until he heard some barking from outside.

He looked out the window to see three seal at the shore.

(Uh Oh)
 
Riona’s brain felt near to bursting with all the things that Dane had shown her that day. She learned the basics of cooking, the name for dozens of objects, and how to do household tasks. Her favorite part had been the bath where Dane taught her how to soap up his body. She had wanted to have more sex, but he told her wait. Again, she pouted at that.

Riona was excited to go on a walk with Dane when she heard the sounds of her sisters on the beach. Her eyes got wide and she went to look out the window, frowning slightly.

“Dane? Fur?” She asked him, wanting him to go get it.
 
Dane nodded and quickly got the pelt from the bed.
She hesitantly went and gave the pelt to Riona, worrying if she has to leave.
 
Riona shook her head as he handed it to her. She took the fur and put it around his shoulders, giving him a smile.

“Mate.” She said, taking his hand and leading him outside knowing her sisters could say nothing when they saw him with her pelt. She was his. They couldn’t change that and she wouldn’t let them hurt him.
 
The seals, now seeing that Riona is with Dane now, bowed their heads accepting sadness. They started to crawl back to the sea until...

"Wait"

The seals stopped as Dane went to get the fishes he never got to sell. He placed them near them to eat, hoping it would do as a peace offering.

"Gift"

One of them slowly crawled to the pile and nibbled at them, they started eating humbly. The rest also joined in and started eating the fishes giving to them.
 
Riona hugged Dane after he gave her sisters the give. She gently kissed him and pressed her face against his shoulder. “Good.’ She murmured to him as she felt content in that moment.
 
Dane smiled back at her, glad any rift She and Dane had with the seal (or rather Selkies) seemed to be mended.

The seals soon finished their free meal then barked happily at the two before crawling back to the ocean.

He wondered what they said to him before they left.

"What did they say?"
 
“Goodbye.” Riona said as she continued to hold Dane close to her, some tears in her eyes as her family said goodbye to her and thanked her for their gift. She sighed and buried her face against his shoulder.
 
Dane petted Riona's hair as she shed small tears having to see her family leave. Then he though of something..

"Riona. Can't we do a family reunion for you?"
 
“Reunion?” She asked as she looked up at Dane in confusion. She shook her head as she didn’t understand.
 
Dane did his best to explain to her.
"Bring your family to the beach and we spend time with them for a day. I would like to meet your family."

Dane hoped that he got the point across.

"You don't have to say goodbye to them. You can always see them and still stay home with me."
 
A smile broke across her face at his suggestion. “Good, Dane.” She said with an excited voice, her body shaking at the possibility of having her entire family there on the beach with them.
 
Dane was glad to see the smile back in her face. It would be nice to have her family here. It would have to be a day where the beach is not empty or a private island somewhere.

"Island? Where no humans come to?"

Dane figured Riona would know some place to have a private gathering...
 
Riona nodded her head enthusiastically, pointing off into the distance as she remembered an island in that area that her family liked to go and sun on without being disturbed.

“Cook fish? Dane fish Riona family?” She asked him, her eyes sparkling at the possibilities he’d just opened for her.
 
"Hehe sure I'll cook for your family. And I'm sure you want to help?"

Dane really saw how Riona was excited about this reunion. It really felt good to see that this is turning out like nothing the stories about selkies says.
 
Riona nodded enthusiastically at the mention of her helping. She would do anything Dane told her! She was so excited about the party they would have on the little island, and it was all thanks to Dane.

She kissed his lips, her hands running over his crotch as she gave his penis a squeeze.
 
"Ohhh..Mmm"
(Looks like someone is a bit too excited.)

Dane kissed her back, enjoying the moment. He pulled out, smiling at the lucky selkie.

"Sex?"

Dane carried Riona in his arms, waiting for her answer.
 
“Sex.” She purred against his ear as he lifted her in his arms and carried her back to their home. When he laid her on the bed, she stared up at him and touched between her own legs. “Dane kiss?” She asked, wondering if such a thing were possible.
 
Dane grinned and slowly removed the boxers for her and tossed them aside the went deep in her crotch and stick his tongue in her pussy.

It tasted quite sweet and salty at the same time. He went to work and swirled inside of her rapidly.
 
Riona moaned deeply at the new sensation, her thighs clenching around his head as he drove her crazy in a way that she’d never felt before. “Dane.” She purred, her fingers combing through his hair at the feel of his tongue. ‘Goood.” She purred deep in her throat.
 
Dane kept licking, going around her snatch over and over. He could feel the cum leaking out, getting close to orgasm any minute.
 
Riona clenched around Dane as he licked her, his lips pulling at her wet flesh. She barked out in happiness, her primal instincts taking over as she writhed under him, her orgasm ripping through her suddenly.
 
Back
Top