Getting off sharing gay/bi guy stories and fantasies

Hi
I would love to share stories and fantasies with you - I crave cock and often imagine myself gorging on a deliciously hard, oozing member.....mmmmmmmmmm

I have been searching for a Bi guy with similar fantasies and experiences to share the deepest things with and have some online fun..... does anyone want this as well or better have a person already to experience this with
 
Me too! I think a lot more guys want to do it, but it is not just something you can throw into a conversation with your friends.

Right you are, especially with the friends that I have. Maybe I need to get with a different group of friends.
 
And suddenly,

just like that, reading this thread, I want to take hold of a semi-hard cock, lick the head and take it in my mouth as it hardens, thickens and begins to throb...
 
I am curious as to why men who have an interest in exploring bi oral don't take the steps necessary to experience it. With all the options available today with dating sites of all kinds, great forums such as Lit, finding a friendly, clean, intelligent man for some fun shouldn't be difficult.
I have experienced the pleasure of bi oral fun, hope to again, so I ask this with the hope that some answers may help the men here take that final step.

There seems to be a drive to seek out what you desire (cock or ass), but since it is not accepted by society there are doubts. I have met two CDs so far and had a number of "no shows". The two experiences were awesome. In one of them it was the first time for the CD. After we broke the "ice" we had a fun time. As for sharing stories or on-line chats, that can be a good substitute. I have several sessions in chat in which we traded pics and thoughts while getting off.

Juts have to give it s try.
 
Me too! I think a lot more guys want to do it, but it is not just something you can throw into a conversation with your friends.

Absolutely loved your first story. Incredibly hot and has left me with cum dripping. :devil:
 
Wish there was some kind of secret sign between us, or at least a way of knowing that a guy was open to letting another guy suck his cock.

or at the very least interested in watching (ie in gym showers/sauna/steam room)
 
This isn't bi but it was a time I remember where cock turned me on . I had a threesome with my buddy and his wife . I remember watching his cock and thinking its huge . It was a distraction watching her suck it and gag . I wanted it wrap my hands around it just too scared to try
 
A friend

once a friend was talking to me about me being bi and how he would want to try sucking a cock and also wanted to try taking a cock in his ass as well he asked me to have sex with but i am the bottom when having sex with guys so i did not want to do it but the next day i got a call from him saying he met some guy who he sucked off and had bottomed for
 
once a friend was talking to me about me being bi and how he would want to try sucking a cock and also wanted to try taking a cock in his ass as well he asked me to have sex with but i am the bottom when having sex with guys so i did not want to do it but the next day i got a call from him saying he met some guy who he sucked off and had bottomed for

That's good it worked out for him.
 
he said he enjoyed it

It`s always a bit odd when you first go out looking for some man to man fun. the ground in concepts, the taboos, what if I see someone I know etc. once you`ve gone a few times, you get a little more comfortable in the situation and it gets a lot better being able to relax instead of being distracted and stressed about being there.

or at least that's what I found. I would hit the local bathhouse, specifically the ones with the dark room. id play in the darkness, enjoying my lusts. eventually I worked up to taking a guy back to my room. I haven't been to the baths in a long time.
 
It`s always a bit odd when you first go out looking for some man to man fun. the ground in concepts, the taboos, what if I see someone I know etc. once you`ve gone a few times, you get a little more comfortable in the situation and it gets a lot better being able to relax instead of being distracted and stressed about being there.

or at least that's what I found. I would hit the local bathhouse, specifically the ones with the dark room. id play in the darkness, enjoying my lusts. eventually I worked up to taking a guy back to my room. I haven't been to the baths in a long time.

It was really werid for me as with girls a i had been the dominate one but when i was with a guy i was the submissive when i was sucking and bottoming it just went away and i loved and i think my friend was like it as well you have to get into it to enjoy man on man sex for the first time
 
I have been wanting to taste a cock for a few days now it has become prevalent in my mind. I haven't sucked one for about a year and find myself needing a 69 and everything else.
 
I am curious as to why men who have an interest in exploring bi oral don't take the steps necessary to experience it. With all the options available today with dating sites of all kinds, great forums such as Lit, finding a friendly, clean, intelligent man for some fun shouldn't be difficult.
I have experienced the pleasure of bi oral fun, hope to again, so I ask this with the hope that some answers may help the men here take that final step.

Well said.

I was in my mid 40's when I started thinking about what it would be like to trade oral with another guy. I didn't want to believe that i was turned on by the idea of sucking dicks but eventually decided that I didn't care. If it turned me on, it turned me on. As my curiosity grew, I accepted that I had to experience it for real and that was only going to happen if I made it happen. I got online and soon found myself knocking on the front door of a guy with the same interest. By taking a chance, I got to experience one of the most sexually intense experiences I ever had. Although I love women, the thrill of a secret hookup still excites me 10 years later.

CL is full of cowards not willing to take the slightest risk and transform fantasies into realities - and have some of the hottest sex ever. Grow a pair and then find a guy who wants to lick them for you.
 
I would be very happy to share my lust for cock and experiences both real and imagined to help another guy have an ejaculation. . .
 
Lately one big fantasy is having a guy ride my cock, and then have him cum all over my chest.
 
I'm happily married, but in recent years the thought of sucking a cock has become a big turn on for whatever reason. I don't see guys and get turned on, I don't want to kiss of fuck a guy. But oral is a huge fantasy.

Anyone with similar interests want to chat on Skype? ID: cum2scottie
 
Im divorced after 20 years, been fantasizing about getting off with a guy for awhile. had some experiences in my earlier years.....oh to go back....
 
Back
Top