Working out at the gym

I like to make myself cum before going to the gym to try and stop me getting a boner from watching the hot girls in yoga pants. Some times when my wife takes control she will suck and stroke my cock getting me really worked up but won't let me cum till after we have been to the gym for a workout.

If I cum before the gym, I don't work as hard.

A few years back I had been traveling for a few days and was staying in a nice hotel with a well equipped gym, complete with a steam room in the mens locker room. I went for my workout in the morning and there were only a few others in the gym. One young girl was there in her tight lil yoga pants. She obviously was just passing time because she really didn't have a routine and was only prancing around from machine to machine. Anyways she was quite cute and had an ass to die for. After my workout I went in to locker-room and I fired up the steam and proceeded to undress for my shower. After the shower I went in to the steam room. There were hooks for towels at the door, so I took that to mean you steam naked. It wasn't co-ed. :( After a few minutes of relaxing my hand drifted down to my cock and before I knew it I had a nice semi going. Not good I thought in a public steam room. As I sat there thinking of everything I could to avoid a full blown hard on the door opens and and another guy enters. I kinda lean forward to hide my state of arousal and sit like this as he takes his seat. He is close enough to see him from the corner of my eye as I look straight ahead, he is sitting with his back against the wall and his hand is on his cock. Not stroking it, but openly touching it and sort of pulling....if you can picture that. I'm still in my leaning forward position to hide my semi hardon when he starts chatting me up like we're best friends. Where ya from, how long you been here, that kinda shit...all the while continuing to fondle himself. I tried as best I could not to notice but couldn't help a peek. When he saw me noticing him he makes the remark that a good work out always makes him horny. And he continues pulling on his package, still not stroking, but definitely he is feeling ok and his cock is growing. By now I am fully erect (even tho my hand was only covering, or trying to cover mine) so I threw caution to the wind and leaned back against the wall and moved my hand from my cock so came to rest on my thigh. Now I was sitting there in the steam room with another guy with a full blown hard-on. I just gave a chuckle and told him, yeah, it makes me kinda horny too...and I move my hand back to my cock and push it down and let it spring back up. I told him it must have been the lil hottie in the yoga pants from the gym and moved my hand back to my cock. We just sat like that for a few minutes until he said that he was off for a cold shower. I stayed behind and had a nice cum inside the steam room after he left. And that didn't take long...

Not sure if it was the hottie in yoga pants or sitting in a steam room naked and hard with another guy, but whatever it was definitely got my juices flowing.

This story makes me want to go workout. ;)

Working out definitely increases my horniness levels. I like seeing the hot women at the gym, and the exertion and exercise gets my blood flowing, which also helps. I don't ever get turned on to the point that I'm aroused, but working out feels good and makes me feel good about myself, so in that way yeah it increases my libido for sure.

Working out at the gym with women around certainly raises the labido levels for me. Something about seeing women step off the treadmills or elliptical or after a class glistening with sweat breathing heavier hair slightly disheveled does conger up images of how they would look like after a good session of sex... :)

My neighbor is super hot and does a work out in her living room to some kind of DVD. I had walked past her window several times on the weekends and noticed her doing her routine and the drapes are fully open.

One Saturday I got a text from her husband asking me to go over to his house and tell his wife to answer the phone. So I walked across and saw her doing her thing in the living room. I knocked on the door and she came to it sweating and I told her that her husband wanted her to answer the phone.

She couldn't hear it because the TV was up so loud and asked me to come in and wait. While I did you could smell that she was turned on. It wasn't a rotten crotch smell, but a sex smell.

When she came back to the door she said thanks and I left. I never knew why she asked me to come in and wait, but I really think she was turned on.

Side note; my wife and I have been to their house for drinks and I've used their bathroom and found her panties in the hamper, she smell so good.

I'm a personal trainer and coach for a living. The gym is definitely high on my list of places for getting turned on.

If I was a trainer..which did cross my mind a few times, I would be surely utterly fucked...literally :)

Last edited:
I love working our in the gym,I like to ware shorts without undies and when I am bench pressing I love to watch the smiling faces of the ladies that are watching,and some with a shocked look on there's lol

2+2=4 unless it's public schools

the combination of testosterone and Pheromones... I used too get a little turned on until I pulled a stomach muscle... One should pay attention when working out... hehe

I do have to laugh, I remember guys all flexed and trying to work their magic on some hottie... only to be shot down....I loved it...

Unless it was some other guy...then they were humping in the locker room

oh and this morning i think i noticed a girl sexting while pretending to stretch. You can usually tell by the mischievous smiles and frequent smirked texts.

Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

Women in tight leggings are a distraction for sure, esp grey ones curve derived shadows , VPL, and glowing flesh are bonuses:devil:

I have belonged to many gyms over the years. I love seeing ladies work out, especially the ones who have some nice muscle tone. There is something to sexy about a woman who is focused and really exerting herself, straining, to get one more rep out. It is sexual to me, although maybe not to them.

I was working out one day and a younger, attractive gal was working out next to me. Her t-shirt said "Hurts so good" on one side and the other had an ad for what seemed like it could have been an S&M place! I was so tempted to say something. But I didn't. I never want to be the creepy old guy.

At another gym, there was a gal who was about 5'8" and very shapely. Big fake tits, curvy figure, not skinny, but far from fat. She used to wear yoga pants and a "jog-bra" top. She did these walking lunges all around the gym. She really was displaying herself. And she got a ton of attention. There was a large aerobics studio with glass walls. She was in there stretching with a trainer. She guy was holding her thighs and cupping her butt. It was pretty sexy. I heard she was the wife of a state trooper. Needless to say, I never approached her.

True, the chance to observe really nice bodies in motion is a bonus of working out. But for me, I think what gets me turned on is more the act of intense exercise itself. I lose myself in it so much that I have sometimes not noticed until much later that I cut/scraped/bruised myself during the workout. Perhaps the turn-on from the adrenaline and endorphin surges. Perhaps it's from the sensation of my body in motion -- and the sense of power I get from it -- as well as the friction of clothing over skin. Whatever the reason, though, I almost always find when I've returned from the gym that I've creamed my panties.

I guess I'm the exception here...I'm too focused on my set and reps and own workout to be distracted or notice random gym people in any erotic way...

I have belonged to many gyms over the years. I love seeing ladies work out, especially the ones who have some nice muscle tone. There is something to sexy about a woman who is focused and really exerting herself, straining, to get one more rep out. It is sexual to me, although maybe not to them.

I was working out one day and a younger, attractive gal was working out next to me. Her t-shirt said "Hurts so good" on one side and the other had an ad for what seemed like it could have been an S&M place! I was so tempted to say something. But I didn't. I never want to be the creepy old guy.

At another gym, there was a gal who was about 5'8" and very shapely. Big fake tits, curvy figure, not skinny, but far from fat. She used to wear yoga pants and a "jog-bra" top. She did these walking lunges all around the gym. She really was displaying herself. And she got a ton of attention. There was a large aerobics studio with glass walls. She was in there stretching with a trainer. She guy was holding her thighs and cupping her butt. It was pretty sexy. I heard she was the wife of a state trooper. Needless to say, I never approached her.

I need that t-shirt. That's how I feel the day after.

There's a young woman, probably mid 20's, that I've seen in my HOA workout room several times. She definitely gets me going, motivates me a bit. Whether she intentionally positions herself on the treadmill nearest the TV is unknown, but you can't help checking her out while looking that way. Those yoga pants and that thick, solid ass. Definitely gets the blood pumping.

I have to admit too that I may be guilty of going into the rest room/changing room after working out and pleasuring myself because of the thoughts she provided.

True, the chance to observe really nice bodies in motion is a bonus of working out. But for me, I think what gets me turned on is more the act of intense exercise itself. I lose myself in it so much that I have sometimes not noticed until much later that I cut/scraped/bruised myself during the workout. Perhaps the turn-on from the adrenaline and endorphin surges. Perhaps it's from the sensation of my body in motion -- and the sense of power I get from it -- as well as the friction of clothing over skin. Whatever the reason, though, I almost always find when I've returned from the gym that I've creamed my panties.

YES!!! It's getting hot from the intense exercise that is so arousing!
A couple nights ago I could hear a guy grunt over my loud music. I couldn't see him, he was behind me and kinda far away...but I loved that he just did something to make himself make that loud animal sound....it made me smile.

There's a young woman, probably mid 20's, that I've seen in my HOA workout room several times. She definitely gets me going, motivates me a bit. Whether she intentionally positions herself on the treadmill nearest the TV is unknown, but you can't help checking her out while looking that way. Those yoga pants and that thick, solid ass. Definitely gets the blood pumping.

I have to admit too that I may be guilty of going into the rest room/changing room after working out and pleasuring myself because of the thoughts she provided.

Gotta love a solid ass. :)

YES!!! It's getting hot from the intense exercise that is so arousing!
A couple nights ago I could hear a guy grunt over my loud music. I couldn't see him, he was behind me and kinda far away...but I loved that he just did something to make himself make that loud animal sound....it made me smile.

Sometimes people grunt for sake of grunting and that can become very distracting and fake...but when I see a woman put her best effort into the work and let out a soft uncontrolled almost primal moan...oh my...those evil thoughts of "pushing" her even harder flood my mind immediately:)

Sometimes people grunt for sake of grunting and that can become very distracting and fake...but when I see a woman put her best effort into the work and let out a soft uncontrolled almost primal moan...oh my...those evil thoughts of "pushing" her even harder flood my mind immediately:)

Are you saying he faked it?!

Either way.... it worked for me. ;)

Lately I get more and more aroused by working out at the gym. I always knew I felt better and often my sex drive was stronger when I exercise but lately it’s turned into something more.

My heart pounding, sweating, rapid breaths and the body movement of cardio exercise has turned into foreplay. I find myself excited by the sound of weights clanking, men grunting as they lift and watching women on treadmills in front of me as I look for panty lines (I’ve turned into that person and I hate myself a bit for it).

Last week there was a guy on an elliptical machine right next to me. He somehow managed to fling his sweat onto my arm. In any other situation I would have wanted to retch if a stranger’s sweat landed on my bare skin but instead I couldn’t even make eye contact for him to apologize because I was so turned on.

Anyone else get turned on at the gym or while exercising?

So SDG you are telling us his sweat got you....uh....wet?:rolleyes:

Love the gym all the hot n sweaty guys n girls. Besides sometimes can get a good laugh when guys try to hit on you or pretend to have to talk with you. Believe me if I'm interested you'll know otherwise let me workout :)

Back