Fancy pants for the Mrs

N

Nidan

Just my underwear... For now.

Pretty much as the title says, I've found it amusing to buy myself some fancy pants to show off for my wife.

At first it was a pair of tight briefs that I'd actually bought to keep "the lads" safely gathered in when doing sport, then some novelty ones at Christmas.

But then Wish (that Chinese shopping app) put some suggestions on randomly so I thought I'd order some...

Here's the latest...

(Although this thread might not last long.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much as the title says, I've found it amusing to buy myself some fancy pants to show off for my wife.

At first it was a pair of tight briefs that I'd actually bought to keep "the lads" safely gathered in when doing sport, then some novelty ones at Christmas.

But then Wish (that Chinese shopping app) put some suggestions on randomly so I thought I'd order some...

Here's the latest...

(Although this thread might not last long.)

About bloody time! I like your fancy pants. ;)

About bloody time! I like your fancy pants. ;)

Aww. Thanks. You say "about time" as if it has taken 10 years or so to start a new photo thread. ๐Ÿ˜‚

So I got these as well. They're a little bright and with the rainbow waistband, maybe I can join a pride parade (I'm straight but have big love for LGBTQ folk).

They're also REALLY tight.

So I've always done martial arts since being a kid until quite revently. So I've always kniwn the importance if keeping the lads tucked away together!
i.e. wearing briefs is a good idea.

I once noticed that this might be a good look and actually bought a nice pair and even wore them on my wedding day!

Anyway, I have a similar (Not the same) pair.

They look like this. These are more functional...

So not really attracting much attention here.

Maybe people want more?

Maybe people want less? (Probably less...)

Aww. Thanks. You say "about time" as if it has taken 10 years or so to start a new photo thread. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha ha exactly. ;)

Should my pictures be naughtier?

Naughty is always good, but including more than just your pants may attract more comments. More of a full body experience. :D

I'm a bit spaced out so I've no idea if I'm making sense. :p

_me_ said:
I'm a bit spaced out so I've no idea if I'm making sense. :p

No. Makes sense, I guess.

Not to worry. Was in the Trafford Centre today. Always wonder of I've walked past you and not known it in places like that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I realised over time that I have posted the odd "other" pic over the years. Both are from when I lived in my last place so between 2.5 and 5 years ago.

Here's one for now.

attachment.php

Maybe you did. ;)

Well if you saw a dude pushing a pram with a crazy 4year old rushing round him like a mini Tasmanian Devil.... Hi!

I realised over time that I have posted the odd "other" pic over the years. Both are from when I lived in my last place so between 2.5 and 5 years ago.

Here's one for now.

attachment.php

Can I follow that treasure trail? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

How about these?

They're a little more "everyday" but hopefully you like?

Not as obvious a bulge on this one. Snapped it quick and whatnot.

I'll get marked down by the judges for that.

And it's cold. Haha

Struggling to contain myself really.

These really are brief briefs!

Half hard and then hard. Something just peaking out the top there! ๐Ÿ˜‰
(I'll let the mods decide if I've stepped outside the guidelines...)

Struggling to contain myself really.

These really are brief briefs!

Half hard and then hard. Something just peaking out the top there! ๐Ÿ˜‰
(I'll let the mods decide if I've stepped outside the guidelines...)

Picture two.... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Back