God, it feels good to be a Democrat.

Illinois has been a shithole for at least 30 years. Everyone is leaving.

Going where, and why?

Ridiculous property taxes. Indiana, Wisconsin...probably Ohio also. Most of the issues are in Cook county but there is no doubt the state has been in a population decline.

Ridiculous property taxes. Indiana, Wisconsin...probably Ohio also. Most of the issues are in Cook county but there is no doubt the state has been in a population decline.

Bay area CA is just like Chicago but worse because of the housing issues.

Pretty soon it's going to be nothing but billionaires and junkes.

California is on the rise now that the weak minds and poor people are leaving my great state.

I live in one of the reddest areas in southeast Texas....nevertheless, the "Beto Effect" helped kick out loathesome Republican John Culberson after some 20 years in office.

"The Beto Effect" was tremendous at the local level: Rafael Cruz might have kept his Senate paycheck, but the sheer number of people voting "straight ticket Democrat" for Beto O'Rourke paid off bigly here in Houston:

Every single Republican in Houston (note to Queerbait: Not "some", Not "most"....ALL) Republicans were ousted from office.

We now have NINETEEN African American female judges here in the Houston courts.
1q6pcpb302x11.jpg

Locally....we did have a "Blue Wave".

Link for your pic...Making history: 17 African-American women elected to judgeships in Harris County
https://www.click2houston.com/news/...-women-elected-to-judgeships-in-harris-county

Blue wave? Is Harris County really "one of the reddest areas in southeast Texas?"

The population of Harris County, TX is 42.4% Hispanic, 30.2% White, and 18.6% Black. 44.3% of the people in Harris County, TX speak a non-English language, and 83.2% are U.S. citizens.
https://datausa.io/profile/geo/harris-county-tx/

California is on the rise now that the weak minds and poor people are leaving my great state.

Yea.....for meth, income disparity, homelessness, human excrement and hepatitis LOL

Bay area CA is just like Chicago but worse because of the housing issues.

Pretty soon it's going to be nothing but billionaires and junkes.

Yup sounds about right. I'm not trying to trash Illinois either. I love the state..it is just sad. I moved and built a house in Indiana about 30 miles from the border. Literally 4 out of 5 people I meet are from Illinois and the story is the same. Taxes.

At least you guys have the good weather. That might almost make it worth it.

That's not how that works BigotDownSouth.

Go back to school, you need it.

No...no point at my current location on this election.

No available choice, no dog in the hunt.

That's because you, like rob need to go get an education from someone other than CNN.

Wrong. I don't watch CNN.

You got nothing to bitch about. No vote no whine.

Human excrement? Doesn't CA have sewers?

Yep....we give our tourist poop maps in this state so they can avoid the shit/disease covered streets of California!

I like keeping your money too.

And, no, changing your locks won't help.

LOL you won't see most of it by a long shot.

And at this point my military retirement is going to cover my capital gains taxes for almost half a million worth a year giving me about 30% grow space before you see anything out of me???

So no you won't be getting any more out of me.

Yup sounds about right. I'm not trying to trash Illinois either. I love the state..it is just sad. I moved and built a house in Indiana about 30 miles from the border. Literally 4 out of 5 people I meet are from Illinois and the story is the same. Taxes.

At least you guys have the good weather. That might almost make it worth it.

I have no loyalty to Ca...the weather is nice when it's not on fire (all summer) but it's way over priced and over hyped.

Unless you're a techie or in hollywood you're pretty much regulated out of doing anything even remotely lucrative for yourself unless you're already rich and well connected.

Thus nothing but the rich and the homeless.

Yes, but the human excrement is leaving and taking his whiny bitch-ass attitude with him.

You're delusional....it's coming in droves to get all that free shit you WANT to pay for. Enjoy the new gas taxes, I'm sure the roads will get fixed this time LMFAO!!!

Wrong. I don't watch CNN.

You got nothing to bitch about. No vote no whine.

I got plenty to bitch about.

And that still doesn't make voting here, for people I don't support anything but a waste of time and fuel.

Your idiotic bumper sticker slogan argument is a fucking FAIL Detroit.....do yourself a favor and log off until you can get your GED.

I could say anything and this idiot troll will be yippin at my ankles immediately. Luk :heart:'s his stalkers.

I could say anything and this idiot troll will be yippin at my ankles immediately. Luk :heart:'s his stalkers.

Whatever lies you gotta tell yourself to feel better about having all your idiocy promptly shoved up your ass on a regular basis. :kiss::kiss:

Yep....we give our tourist poop maps in this state so they can avoid the shit/disease covered streets of California!

LOL you won't see most of it by a long shot.

And at this point my military retirement is going to cover my capital gains taxes for almost half a million worth a year giving me about 30% grow space before you see anything out of me???

So no you won't be getting any more out of me.

I have no loyalty to Ca...the weather is nice when it's not on fire (all summer) but it's way over priced and over hyped.

Unless you're a techie or in hollywood you're pretty much regulated out of doing anything even remotely lucrative for yourself unless you're already rich and well connected.

Thus nothing but the rich and the homeless.

You're delusional....it's coming in droves to get all that free shit you WANT to pay for. Enjoy the new gas taxes, I'm sure the roads will get fixed this time LMFAO!!!

I got plenty to bitch about.

And that still doesn't make voting here, for people I don't support anything but a waste of time and fuel.

Your idiotic bumper sticker slogan argument is a fucking FAIL Detroit.....do yourself a favor and log off until you can get your GED.

In California, the one party state, voters here only had a choice between two democrats for US Senator. It's a totalitarian Utopia for leftists. State backed voter suppression.;)

Back