Taking a deep breath....

Ugghhhh.... the holidays were not kind to me. Nor were the weekends spent snowed in with the kids. But! The kids are back in school and today the pictures that made me smile are the ones of me getting back on the healthy eating wagon (seaweed salad! Yum!!) and on the treadmill. Look at me making better choices. :D

xiq0Xxa.jpg
zQs4J3B.jpg

Hey good looking, whatcha got cooking? Oh! Seaweed salad? No thanks :D

Seriously, you look hot momma, well done on the healthy choices, :heart:

My sediments...

... you're a hot little number. Take that to the bank
Enjoy x

Ugghhhh.... the holidays were not kind to me. Nor were the weekends spent snowed in with the kids. But! The kids are back in school and today the pictures that made me smile are the ones of me getting back on the healthy eating wagon (seaweed salad! Yum!!) and on the treadmill. Look at me making better choices. :D

xiq0Xxa.jpg
zQs4J3B.jpg

Yay for better choices, and nice pictures :) getting comfortable with the camera? (I mean operating, not being in front of)

Yay for better choices, and nice pictures :) getting comfortable with the camera? (I mean operating, not being in front of)

I've been messing around with my camera but haven't had the time to really get involved with it. Damn kids. Damn snow. Lol.

Just wait....when I have time, I will totally be hitting you up for advice. :D

xiq0Xxa.jpg
zQs4J3B.jpg

Sexy lips. And, uh, other angles. ;) Glad you're back to exercising. I need it too.

You look awesome! Happy and Healthy New Year!

Happy and Healthy New Year to you as well! Working on the feeling awesome to match the looking. :D

Sexy lips. And, uh, other angles. ;) Glad you're back to exercising. I need it too.

Maybe my lips benefit from all the running of my mouth. ;)

I am gonna assume that your AV is you. If so I have a hard time believing that you aren't exercising. lol. What kind of workouts do you do?

What is it about spending the day snuggled up in bed (because it's all cold and icky outside) that makes me reach for the camera?

jCzmzEv.jpg

An evolutionary desire to warm up your admirers?

Oh now I think I may just like the idea of admirers. Lol. ;)

I'm glad you did, now don't set it down.

Well I am kind of attached to my camera. :D

*thanks the cold weather..😉💋

And here I was thinking the same thing when I saw your pic. Maybe the cold isn't so icky after all. :kiss:

You wanted to give us all something to look at, that’s what.

Should I ask just exactly what you are looking at? ;)

Cute as a button! Well from the right angle. ;) :kiss:

Don't you mean from every angle?

Maybe my lips benefit from all the running of my mouth. ;)

I am gonna assume that your AV is you. If so I have a hard time believing that you aren't exercising. lol. What kind of workouts do you do?

And while I remember to reply to this...

Surely that isn't the only thing your lips do, right? ;)

I used to lift weights. Key words, used to. The hot summer weather is what killed my motivation because I have to work outside in the heat. So, unfortunately, it has been a good 3 or 4 years since I've done any real exercising.

Don't you mean from every angle?

And while I remember to reply to this...

Surely that isn't the only thing your lips do, right? ;)

I used to lift weights. Key words, used to. The hot summer weather is what killed my motivation because I have to work outside in the heat. So, unfortunately, it has been a good 3 or 4 years since I've done any real exercising.

Well it is what they are most famous for. Lol

At least you have a good excuse to stop. I just stopped because I am hopelessly lazy and hate exercise. I really need to find motivation.

I’m sure I speak for everyone else when I say I’m pretty fucking excited!

Careful. I'm notoriously bad at challenges. Lol. But I shall try. ;)

At least you have a good excuse to stop. I just stopped because I am hopelessly lazy and hate exercise. I really need to find motivation.

Well so am I. But once I have motivation to do something, I do it. It's hard getting the motivation by yourself but if you have someone to do it with you it makes it much less boring. I've always hated cardio no matter what.

How could you be?

I don't know. I always think I am clever and can do these things but somehow it never quite works out the way I want it to. :eek:

Well so am I. But once I have motivation to do something, I do it. It's hard getting the motivation by yourself but if you have someone to do it with you it makes it much less boring. I've always hated cardio no matter what.

Oh I don't know....some cardio is fun especially when done with the right partner. ;)

So what kind of motivation works for you?

Back