how to make older/married ladies friends

mohitr123

Really Experienced
hello myself mohit 24 years..

looking for friends with older/married ladies coz i like them

for me a connection start with a good conversation,honesty and trust.

anyone intrested pm me

well, what are you going to converse about? Why would someone find you interesting?

You seriously think "24" is a magnate?

Oh as curious as I am for your response, I am not interested in your "24" nor would you be interested in me.

i am being honest about my age ..what the harm in it..

maybe what i posted doesn't seem to be anything intresting about me but i posted what i like and what i looking for

thanku may be you are not intrested in me atleast you opened and make a reply..
maybe i will someone who intrested in my 24

just tryin' to offer a little advice - sell yourself, cos "I am 24" is going to achieve what?

Your response to my post probably has not done you much good - but who knows mama 55 may be drooling for 24 no questions asked. Maybe mama 75 can lick you down to size.

maybe you never know...

i am not here to sell myself..i posted this just to find some friend and if that not happens i am fine with it..

i am a simple guy and i posted this in a simple way...if anyone have to attract they will attract..not all have same taste

i am being honest about my age ..what the harm in it..

maybe what i posted doesn't seem to be anything intresting about me but i posted what i like and what i looking for

thanku may be you are not intrested in me atleast you opened and make a reply..
maybe i will someone who intrested in my 24

Honest about your age? Then why in other posts before this one do you say you are 25?

Back