I Had 2 Threads Taken Down. Why?

AlexD2018

Really Experienced
On Monday I posted 2 threads (Blondes on the end of BBC’s and What You Do with a night with Amy Anderssen?), and they’ve both disappeared. Does anyone know why this has happened?

On Monday I posted 2 threads (Blondes on the end of BBC’s and What You Do with a night with Amy Anderssen?), and they’ve both disappeared. Does anyone know why this has happened?

I think BB used up the quota of stupid threads.

Because you have been deemed to be a worthless faggot. Sorry to break it to you.

Because you have been deemed to be a worthless faggot. Sorry to break it to you.

I don’t agree with this kind of language but - that aside - how ‘faggot’, or gay can it be to want rock celebrate fake boobs and black cocks?

That’s ridiculous! If you want to draw attention and celebrate (and share), photos of legally aged blonde girls sucking beautiful huge black cocks then surely this is the site to do it???

That’s ridiculous! If you want to draw attention and celebrate (and share), photos of legally aged blonde girls sucking beautiful huge black cocks then surely this is the site to do it???

There are already threads filled with that sort of pics. Maybe Management decided we didn't need any more of them.

Last edited:

What forum did you post them in?

They may have been in the wrong forum, been copyrighted, depicted underagers, promoted another website, or another website complained about hotlinking or copyrights.

That stuff happens. Perhaps you can ask the mod where you posted.

Back