Is RoryN a racist?

Is he?


  • Total voters
    62
  • Poll closed .
I was going to say how bored do you have be to dig up old threads. Well apparently Rory likes this one. It is possible Rory is a racist (anyone might be) but I have no intention of sifting through this thread.
 
You quoted someone that called you a racist piece of shit and all you can do is say look at all racist rory alts.

So you agree with bb that you're a racist piece shit cade is here.

It's RacistDownSouths MO. Pick a target, create a bunch of attack ats, then claim that those attack alts are ceated by the target either to troll themselves or to make the other guy look bad.

Seems overly involved to me. But apparently Rob thinks it's clever. To be fair he's been getting away with this shit for about the last 13 14 years here so I guess it was clever on one level.

Either Rob is mimicking Cade's attack style to the letter, or Rob always was Cade.
 
Wish I could vote yes, but it's not my thing to accuse non-racists of being racist. That's Rory's job.
He's batty, but not a racist.
yup.

I used to think his tendency to collect/isolate out-of-context quotes to make people look racist was just a part of a trollish fondness for board wars.
But, no, his inner alarm bells really do go off whether what he's reading is truly racist, just facetious jokes and sarcasm, or simply opinions contrary to his on issues that happen to involve race.
His ego is tangled up in his own racial identity much more than most; he really can't help the way he is.
:cool:
 
Back
Top