Describe the sexiest smell...

The hint of her perfume on the sheets (Anais, Anais)

For me, it's the smell of that fabulous mixture of old leather, Aircraft fuel (kerosene), and Hydraulic oil.

Well worn leather, especially from a belt. Scent of a man who's been working outdoors. Subtle scent of pine from a clutch of trees.

sexy smells

The sexiest smells to me are cinnamon, clove, and licorice. There are clove cigarettes that smell lovely even though I've never smoked and never will. I also love using cinnamon when I bake. It's like instant happy smell. And as for licorice, I'm addicted to licorice tea. As in black licorice. Not the red twizzlers stuff. I can smell it on people. I don't know what it is, it's just one of my weird hang-ups I guess...

And now my cheeks are on fire for admitting all of that.

I once spent a weekend in the hills with a girl who wanted to get some experience before doing the three peaks challenge. We camped high, next to a tarn, so there were no shower facilities. Anyway on the second day, we were walking down into the valley; she was ahead of me and the wind, such as it was was in our faces. Anyway it was summer, and the air was warm and barely moving, but as I walked behind her I could smell her and it was without doubt the most erotic thing I've ever smelled.

She didn't smell of sexual arousal and she didn't have that sweet and sour, long term unwashed smell either. It was just her natural human scent, somewhat intensified by two days on the hill. She smelled of Woman. not everyone's cup of tea I know, but it works for me :)

As it happens I suspect she was interested in more than just Nav practice, but I didn't work that out until a few days later. [I can be very slow on the uptake sometimes] There's certainly story potential there, if I ever get good enough to do her justice :)

These make a great read and interesting to see the differences between male and female posts.

Without hesitation it has to be the smell of clean skin after he's been in the sun for an hour or two: not sweat, but a slightly toasty smell. Anything else should just embellish that scent, which to me is comfort, security, it's stong arms around my waist pulling my bottom into him… and go from there ;)

It wasn’t the smell of Michelle’s perfume permeating my nostrils that morning, it was the smell of her sex. I breathed deeply, savoring that aroma, so much more intoxicating than any perfume!

I'm seconding everyone who has said leather so far, and also a man who smells like he's been wrenching on a car all day. A little gasoline, a little oil. Aaaaand we have lady wood.

I also like the scent of my husband on my hands for the rest of the day after I've blown him or jerked him off in the morning.

And I like him when I can smell his deodorant but then underneath there's also a little tiny bit of his own odor. Not gross BO, just enough of his personal smell.

Her freshly washed hair, her delicately applied perfume, and her new leather jacket as she leaves for work.

She lingered there in half-sleep, her eyes closed and she breathed easily. The scent was strong and masculine, a bold cologne that now hung subtle and gentle on each inhale, reminding her of being made love to last night from that first passionate taking to the many more times that went slow and deep into the night until the sun waked to bless them.

Indescribable. Words were not enough to place solidity to the way her scent touched him. His lips to her ear, his inhale, the way her hair smelled soft and vibrant, the way her skin smelled seductive and female, he kissed hoping her perfume tasted as wondrous as the way it smelled.

I love smelling down a woman's spine, each vertebra a slightly different scent, from the nape of the neck to the curve of the small of her back, then slowly down between the cleavage of her bottom to the scent of newly turned earth, fecund, moist and sustaining.

Okay,here goes. I was a twenty year old lifeguard and she was an eighteen year old camp counselor at a resort in the mountains. I was a virgin who had been eying another counselor all summer long but she wouldn't have anything to do with me . Mel, unbeknown to me had been eying me all summer long. She was a tall, brown-eyed blonde who stood about 5'11", had a beautiful face and a long, lithe body. An absolute knockout, who I had been pretty much oblivious to for the entire summer. I mean I noticed her, but she was off my radar because I was so infatuated with someone else. The last week at the resort we were playing hide and seek in the dark with all the other counselors, lifeguards, and tennis pros, in the evening down by the lake. Mel pulled me aside behind one of the large pine trees about ten yards from the back porch of the cabin. We sat down in the shadow of the tree's trunk and after we kissed briefly, she pulled my cock out of my pants and started going down on me. While it felt great, I was too self conscious, because we so close to the back porch and its flood lights, to get up a full head of steam.

We got up and walked down to the lake, which was unlit and about 40 yards from the house. When we got down there, we found a grassy spot and Mel started sucking me off again. At some point, and I don't remember who initiated it, we ended up with her on her back with her legs spread and her panties around one ankle and me between her legs, my pants around my ankles, and going to town. Mel didn't know it, but I lost my virginity with her that night.

Anyway to the point of all this. I popped off inside Mel pretty quick and kind of felt bad that she was doing all the giving and I was not giving much in return. After I came inside her, I pulled out and wanted to go down on her to give a little reciprocity. As I got down there, she pulled her knees up, and I was met by a smell that I remember to this day (and this was a long time ago). It was a mixture of her just-fucked pussy and the unmistakable smell of her hot, sweaty anus. It was the most erotic smell I had ever experienced. (granted, having just been devirginized (is that a word?), I had not had a lot to draw from). I honed in on her anus and was hit more strongly with the scent of a pungent, ripe, but not in any way off-putting, musk that imprinted itself on my brain. I think she became a little embarrassed that I was going there. I licked her a few times and we pulled ourselves together and headed back up to the cabin before we were missed. I would have gladly stayed longer, but I think she was getting a little antsy. I fantasized about her smell and my cum slowly running down the insides of her thighs while we all stood around talking in the kitchen later, like nothing happened. We hooked up a couple of times after that, but unfortunately were never able to reprise our adventure at the lake. I moved across country, and we went our separate ways. I haven't seen Mel in nearly 20 years now. On those two occasions that we hooked back up, I learned that she loved to suck cock - go figure, and best of all could take the entire length and liked to swallow, too. If only I'd know all that at the beginning of the summer.

Completely true story.

Last edited:
Okay,here goes. I was a twenty year old lifeguard and she was an eighteen year old camp counselor at a resort in the mountains. I was a virgin who had been eying another counselor all summer long but she wouldn't have anything to do with me . Mel, unbeknown to me had been eying me all summer long. She was a tall, brown-eyed blonde who stood about 5'11", had a beautiful face and a long, lithe body. An absolute knockout, who I had been pretty much oblivious to for the entire summer. I mean I noticed her, but she was off my radar because I was so infatuated with someone else. The last week at the resort we were playing hide and seek in the dark with all the other counselors, lifeguards, and tennis pros, in the evening down by the lake. Mel pulled me aside behind one of the large pine trees about ten yards from the back porch of the cabin. We sat down in the shadow of the tree's trunk and after we kissed briefly, she pulled my cock out of my pants and started going down on me. While it felt great, I was too self conscious, because we so close to the back porch and its flood lights, to get up a full head of steam.

We got up and walked down to the lake, which was unlit and about 40 yards from the house. When we got down there, we found a grassy spot and Mel started sucking me off again. At some point, and I don't remember who initiated it, we ended up with her on her back with her legs spread and her panties around one ankle and me between her legs, my pants around my ankles, and going to town. Mel didn't know it, but I lost my virginity with her that night.

Anyway to the point of all this. I popped off inside Mel pretty quick and kind of felt bad that she was doing all the giving and I was not giving much in return. After I came inside her, I pulled out and wanted to go down on her to give a little reciprocity. As I got down there, she pulled her knees up, and I was met by a smell that I remember to this day (and this was a long time ago). It was a mixture of her just-fucked pussy and the unmistakable smell of her hot, sweaty anus. It was the most erotic smell I had ever experienced. (granted, having just been devirginized (is that a word?), I had not had a lot to draw from). I honed in on her anus and was hit more strongly with the scent of a pungent, ripe, but not in any way off-putting, musk that imprinted itself on my brain. I think she became a little embarrassed that I was going there. I licked her a few times and we pulled ourselves together and headed back up to the cabin before we were missed. I would have gladly stayed longer, but I think she was getting a little antsy. I fantasized about her smell and my cum slowly running down the insides of her thighs while we all stood around talking in the kitchen later, like nothing happened. We hooked up a couple of times after that, but unfortunately were never able reprise our adventure at the lake. I moved across country, and we went our separate ways. I haven't seen Mel in nearly 20 years now. On those two occasions that we hooked back up, I learned that she loved to suck cock - go figure, and best of all could take the entire length and liked to swallow, too. If only I'd know all that at the beginning of the summer.

Completely true story.

sexy story I think a lot of guys can probably relate to. my first oral exploration — really my first serious sexual experience of any kind— began with a gf on her belly, and eventually up on all fours really moving and sticking her ass out at me, to offer me more access. She smelled and tasted amazing everywhere but the scent between her cheeks was completely intoxicating. I probably ended up rimming her as much as anything else, in large part because she seemed to move to position my tongue back on and in her browneye whenever I'd linger too long anywhere else. She was so responsive there and heaven knows I didn't mind one little bit. She tasted as fine as she smelled. It all ended that way too…we both climaxed during this, her on my tongue, and I in my jeans out of pure excitement. It was a perfect thing.

Btw..I married that girl years later. We still get off that way.

Last edited:
I have two that I really love.

The first is the shampoo and clean smell of a woman's damp, freshly washed hair. Preferably right before I get her all sweaty and dirty.

The second is hours after sex, cupping my hand over my nose and mouth and breathing in the smell of sex that still resides on my face and hands....particularly if my partner isn't there, and I'm maybe at work or in a store or somewhere else.

Maybe a bit crass but for me, the smell after a no holes barred session of marathon sex.

Back