Game On!

amon_darknight

Say Goodnighttothe Badguy
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Posts
6,840
~~Closed to IntriguedLover~~

Johnny laid in his bed, his head turned to the side as he played his game. Most would call Johnny a very intelligent man. But those that knew him... well, they knew he was just lazy. His fingers moved on the game pad quickly, the sound of fighting rang through his headphones. He laid still except for this fingers and eyes. Flashes lit up his room as he shook his head.

"Fucking noob... quit the game and practice, you will never beat me..."

He saw the worlds clearly on the screen.

YOU WIN!
PERFECT!

He sighed as he dropped the controller to the ground and he sat up. He stretched his arms and yawned as he looked to the clock and saw it was 3:30 in the afternoon.

"Damn... I have been just playing around all day..."

He rubbed his green eyes and ran his hand through his shaggy dark brown hair. He looked around and saw his room was a mess, clothes on the ground, empty ramen cups on the ground, chip bags and lots of candy wrappers.

"What will I ever do with myself..."

He scratched his face, feeling his 5 o'clock shadow. He yawned again as he turned his gaming T.V. off and got out of bed to get some water. He walked across his bedroom floor and got to the door, he looked at himself in the mirror. His body was not far from being in shape, he had a strong frame, he was about 5'9, 5'10, weighing around 197. He had a bit of a pot belly, he just yawned again as he walked outside to the kitchen.

He lived in a 2 bedroom apartment, he was pretty well off. His job consisted of running a few porn sites and computer networking. He was well paid for his knowledge. He had nice things, all pointing to gaming. A nice 60 inch LED T.V. in the living room, his entertainment system had his consoles, Xbox 1, Ps4, Wii U, a large collection of games. He poured himself a bowl of cereal and ate it as he looked at his phone.

"So lets see..."

He saw his friend Josey called him a few times, and texted him a bunch.

"Jeez..."

Josey was his best friend, really his only friend. He has known her his entire life, they always played games together, went to the same schools, always playing games, ate together and more competitive gaming. He called her, he heard the phone ring and than she answered.

"Hey... sorry, yeah... yeah I am alive... no... no I already played a few matches of Ultra Street Fighter IV. Yeah, of course I won... not like you can ever get close to beating me. What? Titanfall? I am bored of that game already, tired of kicking your ass... haha"

He loved hanging with her, she was what kept him here on this planet.

Johnny laughed.

"Guess what... I got us two copies of Destiny. Yeah, I got them here, come over for game night. We can play that or what ever you want. I don't have to work for the next few days, so my schedule is cleared up."

He shook his head and hung up the phone. He walked over to closet and pulled out her desk and started to set up her gaming PC that he built for her. He did not know what she wanted to play, but he was always ready just in case.
 
Josey Buchanan was seen by many of her family members as a lazy girl. Yes, she had gone to college but it wasn't what they wanted her to go for. She went for her computer technician degree and decided to just live life the way she wanted. If she ever needed to start up her own job, now she could whenever she wanted.

She had no reason to settle down anytime soon so why rush. She was a busty 23 year old and lived on her own at Heritage Apartments. She owned a 46" Flat Screen TV, a gamer PC laptop for World of Warcraft and numerous consoles that included XBOX 360, PS2, Wii U and some older consoles on a different TV. She couldn't give a damn about anything the world said. The only person that mattered to her was her best friend Johnny.

They had been best friends since they could remember and they practically did everything together. But the one thing they always did together was kick ass at video games. It didn't matter what game it was, they were always competitive, even if it wasn't a competitive game.

Destiny was coming out onto console and PC that day and she just had to go with him to get a couple of copies. She started at about 10am trying to call him, just after she got up. Several times it went to voicemail and so she sent him texts. It was a little after 3 in the afternoon when he finally called her.

"Well hey, I thought I was gonna have to come raid your house for games 'cuz I thought you were dead," she said when he answered. "You and that Street Fighter.. Ya never give up huh, Johnny? Wanna let me in yo' house in about 20 minutes to play Titanfall?" She laughed when he mentioned how much he kicked her ass, "Oh no I let you win, dude.."

He said he had already gotten Destiny and her mouth basically dropped to the floor. "You pre-ordered it, didn't you?! That's the whole reason why I was calling over to ya, I thought we might go get it..But since ya already have it, I'll go grab some pies from Little Caesar's and be there in 20."

She said bye to him and grabbed on her clothes. She wasn't too flashy with her wardrobe, but why should she be. She didn't have too many friends other than Johnny. They all saw her as 'that gamer girl' and she couldn't care less.

She arrived at his door and knocked to the rhythm of 'Johnny Boy', like she always does. She knows it bugs the crap out of him, but he understands. When he answered, "It's not delivery, it's Josey.." she said laughing slightly.
 
Johnny sat at the table and took a hit from his electronic cigarette. He was browsing the net, well porno and hentai like usual. He was reading a very naughty comic when he heard the knock on the door. It was the knock he knew only she used.

"Alright, alright... I ordered a hot slut in red, I better see red..."

He grinned at her as he knew she could hear him. He opened the door and smiled when he saw his best friend.

"Heyyy you're r not the sexy Karen Gilian look a like I ordered... and not even in red..."

He chuckled as he stepped to the side and let her in. He watched her as she walked in. Her body
was really nice. She was really a nerds dream come true. He gave her a big unlike he always did. He kept his waist away from her so she did not feel his erection.

"So, ready to play or ready to get pwned on?"

He walked over to his large couch and sat down.

"Here is your copy babe. I did get the pre order, so we could play all day. So does the guild miss me in WOW? I had to take a little break. Get back to street fighter so I can always be top 50."

He smiled at her.

"I got your comp out if you wanted to use it. Beer in the fridge. Not so much in food, but we can always go out later and pick some up."

He turned on the T.V. and the PS4.

"I hope this game is fun at least..."

He smiled.
 
She rolled her eyes when he said that she wasn't the Karen Gillian look-a-like. "Oh no, I'm just a dalek in disguise and I bring peace offering," she said giving him a wink, mocking the way a Dalek speaks. She walked in, took a beer from the fridge and kicked some of the dirty clothes off the couch to take a seat by him.

"The guild is fine, had to kick some people the other day because they were logging during a raid and leaving several level 90s to die," she started as she popped the top of the can. "So, had to ban hammer 'em, as usual. Really wish you'd get back on before the WoD Expansion release in November." She watched him turn on the PS4 and noticed a bulge in his shorts.

"You were checking out ecchi and hentai again, weren't ya?" She threw her head back laughing. They both loved anime and often would tease each other like some characters do. She would get herself off to some Hentai videos when she was at her place, but she could never let him know that. She saw some of the ramen cups around, "Don't worry, I won't tell Naruto about you stealing his stash," she joked commenting about an anime hero.

She grabbed one of the controllers and they started playing, her in-game name being CrimsonCutie. About part of the way in, she bumped against him, "Oh you're gonna pay for that!" her commenting about the way that he blew up an enemy catching her in the crossfire.

After a while she was getting hungry and pizza wasn't doing it for her. "Hey, next mission, if I get the most points, you gotta buy me a burger.." "Let the bets begin," she thought to herself a smile growing on her face..
 
He heard her use that voice, it was always so hot when she did things like that. He reached down and pulled his phone out. He said

"Sonic App."

The phone buzzed like "The Doctor's" sonic screwdriver.

"Easy now pretty Dalek, I don't know why you have taken over my best friend, but I am going to need her back. I am sure she has way more skills than a petty robot with more cheesy lines than Arnold."

He played the noise some more.

"Now give her back, or at least change your form to Amy Pond... jeez. Or maybe if that is beyond you, maybe Hinata?"

He grinned at her.

"Hey, I put those there so you can have a little more of me by you."

He laughed as she sat by him and she picked up the controller.

"Yeah, I can guess the people you kicked out. That is why I had to take a break. I guess I can come back. If you really want me to. I can bring my DK back and tank for you guys. Or what ever you need Guild Master..."

She really did have control over him, that smile, her beautiful eyes.

"Really, you know I am a big perv and you love that about me. Yeah I was looking at some dirty comics, Sword Art ones, love Asuna and Sugha, they are fucking hot... and you tell Naruto that, Ill call my friend Luffy, he will back me up..."

He laughed with her, he loved how they shared so much in common. They started to play and he loved her name.

"Come on Crimsonhottie, you can do better than that."

He laughed as he shot down enemies, protected her. He loved playing FPS games, but he loved playing games with her more.

"Oh what? You want to really challenge me... ok, your on."

He played furiously, shooting foes.

"But if I win, than you have to dress up in Cos Play as who ever I want."

He knew he had something that could turn the tides really fast. But he did not want to use it now.
 
"It's on, John-boy!" she quipped at him. Her fingers became a blur as she started trying to do better than him. He was so much better at v-games but he knew that once she set her mind to it, she would kick his ass around the corner and out the door.

The end of the mission was drawing near and she couldn't keep up. She looked at the scores and bowed her head dropping the controller at her feet.. "I won't get that burger will I?" she said propping her head on her hand as her elbow rested on her knee. She tried batting her eyes at him, but knew that it was more than likely a lost cause.

She got on one knee and placed her fist over her ample chest, her cleavage showing, "Commander Johnny, I am to be at your service," she said with a smirk. She knew that this would get his attention. She loved cosplaying just as much as she loved playing games. Anime was the other part of her life. "Or if in exchange for another bet? Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, 2 battles out of 3?" She pulled the disc out of her satchel and tossed it at him..

"Pop it in the PS3 and if I win," she said with a sly smile, "You have to sit naked with nothing but a napkin covering you." She moved her finger around in a circle pointing at his area. "That will get him for sure," she thought.
 
The match was over, he stood up and flexed his muscles.

"Winner!"

He laughed and than looked to her as she batted her eyes at him and than showed her cleavage off. God she had such nice breasts and she always used them against him.

"Not fair..."

He looked into her gorgeous eyes.

"Ok, you want a burger, I will be happy to get you out to get one."

He smiled as he helped her up.

"So you want me to play you at your own best game?"

He knew she loved playing that game, but he could not turn down the challenge.

"Ok your own babe."

He put the game in and it started, he watched her grin.

"Ok, Rock Lee is who I am going to chose, I already know..."

He did not have a very good record against her in this game. They got to the selection screen and he picked Rock Lee, his favorite, but he scrolled to Hinata and grinned.

"Damn she is so hot... but Tsunade has such killer tits and the Mizukage... mmmm"

He grinned as she picked and he got ready for the match.

"So if I win, than you have to not only play in nothing but sexy bra and thong, but also cosplay and eat while sexy dancing."

He knew it was a big bet, but he had to win this. He did not want to play with just a napkin.
 
She knew that he would flunk at this game. She questioned herself as to let him win or not. She looked at him. With his physique, she knew he'd die of embarrassment before the night was over. "A bra and thong huh? And I gotta dance too? God, you had just better pay me." When he mentioned about Tsunade's tits and Mei Terumi, she knew that he had hit her own weak spot. "Ohh it's so on.. I bet you wish that those three would tit-bang ya, huh?"

She chose Yondaime and chose to kick his ass swiftly. 1, 2, 3...35 counts went by and she won. She flexed her arms, her tits bouncing with her movements. "I'm gonna be the Hokage!! And you're gonna be napkin-boy." She knew too much of her boasting would drive him over the edge. They knew how to push each other's buttons and with such annoyance.

Round 2 was taking a lot longer than the other one did. He was certainly getting pff'ed. "Wanna forfeit?" she said taking a sip of beer.
 
It was over. She was too good at this game. He just shook his head as she boasted. It was nice though, as she flexed and hopped he could see her tits bounce and jiggle. She was such a hottie. It was a shame that he had no spine...

"Ok you got lucky... and what man would not like a good tit fuck from all three of them. You know if they made Hinata older her tits would be much bigger..."

He sighed.

"Can we go get the burger first though..."

He wondered what she would think if she saw him nude. He sighed and placed the controller down.

"I bet you want to see me nude huh Josey? How about double or nothing bet, street fighter or a duel on WOW. My rogue vs your best PvP toon. So which shall it be?"

He grinned at her. She knew how he loved PvP in WOW. And she knew he had one of the best Arena ratings on the server. He still had his ace up his sleeve though.

He waited for her choice as he turned the T.V off and stood up.

"Come on Narrow champion. Lets go and get some burgers for the queen."

He got his keys and looked to her.
 
She stretched popping her knuckles, "Yep, burger sure sounds good.." She got up and grabbed her satchel. She headed out the door with him and got into his car. "Yeah, I've always wondered what it's like under those clothes you wear.." she said giggling knowing full-well that he would blush. When he did, she touched his arm.

"Oh don't worry, it's just for the night. If I get zonked for a while, can I pass out in your spare room.. It would save me gas in my car.." She knew he wouldn't deny her sleeping over. She was sure he would want to peak in. But she wouldn't sleep for long that night. They were almost to the burger joint, "I think that my 90 Tauren Hunter could take your ass any day.." She smirked knowing he would want to go for more rounds of that once she got him back onto WoW.

"I don't get to cosplay? I don't mind...What do you have in mind for me to wear, Johnny," she asked as she got out of the car.
 
He looked to her with a shocked expression on his face.

"JOSEY!"

He blushed and did not even look at her now. Did she really wonder that...?

"Shut up... I don't even have to imagine anymore... you show off your body all the time to me. So not left to the imagination babe..."

He laughed.

"You have such a cute body, and don't even ask, you dressing all slutty all the time, your skimpy cos-play outfits..."

He grinned at her as he recovered.

"And besides, if you saw what I was working with, you would not be able to keep your hands off me. You would want me, both sexually and companionship."

He looked to her as he put his sunglasses on.

"And I am the Doctor, so hands off Pond!"

He laughed as he tried to do his favorite Matt Smith impression. He pulled into the burger joint and got out of the car as he watched his best friend get out. He locked the car and walked with her into the place. It was not that busy as he looked around and than his eyes locked onto her. She was what was important.

"Ok, so get what ever you want here, its on me. Ill be the gentlemen. Of course you can sleep over, I keep telling you to just move in. You spend enough time at my place, why have a place of your own. We are besties right?"

He looked at her and wanted more. He has always been very interested in her, but he was afraid he was not good enough, or that she "Friend-Zoned" him. He was nothing what she wanted, he knew she wanted someone other than a nerd, she wanted someone else...

"Of course I want to see you Cos-Play, I love it when you dress up. You should compete at BlizzCon this year..."

He dropped a hint at her.

"Oh really, your newb hunter could not even survive my opener. Stealth, Garrote, Cheap Shot, Back Stab, Hemo, Evis your dead..."

He thought about it.

"Oh shit, did I fuck that one up... damn I am out of the game... besides, my DK or my War will tear you apart. I am going to boost my Lock up to 90, just so I can have it, maybe my priest too. I started to lvl my Hunter just because of you. Damn you and your rare pets... that shit is always taken from me... So I thought to boost those three."

He smiled at her as he knew she really wanted him to get back into it.

"For you, I will come back. Just so I can beat you in DPS meter as a tank!"

He patted her on the shoulder.

"Go on order, get me what you get and a large friggin drink, I am thirsty."

He watched her as she ordered, the man behind the counter stared at her, drooling almost at the sight of beautiful Josey. He shook his head.

"Sigh..."
 
Last edited:
"You'd be so much better as Tenny," she said commenting on his Smithy impression. Sure, they were both Whovians at heart, but only one person could be Amy Pond and that was her sister that was away at college. She was more of a River Song lover.

She listened to him ramble on. Was he really that nervous that she mentioned that? She shook her head. "Well my lease is up in 2 months and I was thinking about moving in, but if it would be too much trouble," she said looking at him pouting her lips.

"Blizzcon would be great, but I'd need an escort to keep all the guys off me since I'll be going as a hot blood elf," she swayed her hips saying that as she walked up to the counter basically telling him that she wouldn't go without him.

The person taking her order was acting as if she didn't want to be there. It was getting late in the evening and probably towards the end of her shift. Josey looked at the menu then began, "5 dollar burgers with bacon, 2 regular burgers with cheese, mayo, mustard and ketchup and everything on it but onions..2 small fries and a fried apple pie."

The person taking her order eyes opened wide and looked to Johnny, but Josey said, "Oh no, gamer weekend, that's all for me," she said smiling wide. She watched as he ordered his meal. He was quite good looking, the stubble could be trimmed, but she loved raggedy men. The person said it would take a little while so Josey led him over to a table. Their knees touched slightly under the table, causing her to blush.

She was a bit nervous, she had never felt like this before, but now was as good a time as any. "Have you...y'know...ever thought about being with someone like me?" she asked him, knowing that he would probably brush her off but knowing him meant that he would be screaming YES at the top of his voice.

She didn't like many guys because either 1 they were complete asses and not gentlemen like Johnny, or 2 they thought more of themselves and if she didn't, they would shove her off. Guys that she had dated before didn't like the friendship and relationship she had with Johnny and told her it was either them or him. Well, she was here with her bestie now, so that answered their question always.

Johnny was the perfect package - he's understanding and funny, a bit lazy but whatever, so was she. They both love games and anime, Doctor Who was a must in everything and WoW was just mixed in. She just wondered what he thought of her. She would always catch his eyes looking her over, so there must be something in that big brain of his that turned him on toward her.

"Order number 434." She looked at the receipts that he had in his hand, "Oh that's mine, yours should be next."
 
"Two months, that is too long to wait. I will help you get your stuff, just like I helped you move in to your other place. No way, you know I am a Smithy fan, he is the best."

She knew he adored him, loved his quirkynes, his giddy attitude.

"Oh really, a hot blood elf? I thought you would go as a sexy ghost, like me, well not sexy... you know what I mean..."

He chuckled and blushed as he referred to her as hot. And she was, very hot. He always fantasized about her when he was masturbating. When he looked at those Ecchi comics he always saw her.

He shook his head. He smiled when he heard her order. At first he thought that was for both of them, but he had it all wrong.

"Wow, order the whole menu why don't you. Where are you going to put it all?"

He laughed, but he saw the look on the woman's face.

"Hey now, its not that bad. Its almost the end of the night, you are almost off right, party time, beers and drinking, maybe a few joints tonight... right."

The woman smiled at him and took his order. Two orders of chicken tenders, a ceaser salad, green chili quesadilla, and a large order of fries, is what he ordered.

The woman smiled and Johnny paid the bill and left her a good tip. He followed Josey to the table and sat across from her. This was perfect, his best friend was a hottie, he got to spend time with her and she had an amazing rack. He wondered what size she was. Had to be bigger than a D. He shook his head as he felt his penis start to harden.

Did she sleep in the nude when she was alone, or was it always sexy panties and bra..

He wondered. He had always wanted her to live with him. But she always turned him down. Figured because she didn't want a perv always being around her at night, peeking... and looking for her panties for obvious reasons.

He grinned as she asked him

He had an image in his head. http://www.fakku.net/manga/gifu-to-gift-for-you-for-me-english/read#page=1
Than her question snapped him back to reality.

"Wha... what. I mean you and me, no... I mean yes... but we are best friends and you Friendzoned me. So I am fine... yes cool with you being my bestie. What else could I ever dream of with you... well you know..."

He blushed and looked down, he still had her rack in view though.

"Besides, I beat you down in too many games, and don't want to have a newbie hold me down... you forget top arena ranking on our server, rank 1 Arena Master, all the mounts for Gladiator. Not only top 30 for Street Fighter, and best accuracy for COD Ghost. Figure I will be top in Destiny before long, oh and don't forget Pokemon master, beat you every time..."

She knew he was boasting himself to get off that subject.

"Oh I will go and get the food Pond."

He grinned at her as he went off to get all the trays of food, he came back a few minutes later and dropped it off. He left again to get drinks, came back with two "Baja Blasts" He sat back down and smiled at her.

"A gamer drink for a damn fine gamer."

He sipped his drink and watched her.
 
Last edited:
When he came back from getting the food, "I'm gonna put most of that in your fridge. I am staying over for the weekend." She drank some of the mountain dew, "You know my favorite drink, don't ya?"

The 'friendzoned' comment still irked her. "I never friendzoned you, Johnny," she said with a smile as she put her hand on his. "I just never thought that you were into me, so...I really didn't want to put you in a difficult situation by asking you out."

She knew that he was looking at her breasts. "They're 50D," she said taking a bite out of one of the dollar burgers. She knew he had been wondering and probably had been wondering since they grew to full potential at age 16.

"Well I could ask 'Madame Strax' if I could break lease earlier since it's due in 2 months.." she said making fun of the short woman that controlled the lease at Heritage Apartments. "You know how leathery her skin looks when she tries to tan those wrinkles," she continued, "And I could be moved out to your place by next week."

She continued eating and kept noticing his hand wandering down to his groin then back up to the top of the table. She took off her flip flop and raised her foot to place it on his crotch. "Oh damn, get your mind out of the Ecchi man," she joked feeling his erection under her foot. He jumped at her touch there and she laughed putting her flip flop back on.

"Am I turning you on this much? Damn.." She took a sip of the Baja Blast and looked at him. "Oh and I bet you're thinking about how I sleep huh?" His face reddened at her comment.. She smirked knowing that he was just by how he reacted. "Panties only," she said, finishing off her burger.

"Be right back," she got up and went to the bathroom, then came back asking the person at the counter for a to-go bag. Josey glanced over at the table and saw that Johnny had just pulled his phone out of his pocket due to the ding. She had to stifle a laugh considering he dropped his food from his hand, mouth agape.

She walked back over to the table, putting the rest of her food in the to-go bag. "Well, do you like 'em," she said asking about the picture she sent him from the bathroom of her chest. She leaned over the table to look him in the eyes. "Sorry if I'm a bit forward, but I think you've waited long enough.. But I'll stop if you want me to.. I just have...I don't know..I've always liked you, but more than that.. I've liked you for a long time," she said with emphasis on the liked.
 
This was all happening, he could not believe it. All these years, but maybe it was for the best.

"Josey..."

He sighed and looked down as he took a bite of one of his quesadillas.

"I have always liked you babe, always wanted you around, you were the only one that saw me... only one that I was a blip on the radar. I never knew, just thought you like to flirt is all..."

He dipped the quesadilla in the salsa as he looked to her.

"We are going to the store after this, so we can have other food as well. So don't worry. Silly Pond..."

He always called her Pond, he thought she looked more like her than her sister. She was beautiful just like Pond. And his favorite Doctor was the 11th.

"I guess you would have to be the one to ask... you are not weak minded like me..."

He looked up at her with a shocked look.

"What.. wha... what are... wha..."

He was shocked that she told him that.

"50d... 50d breast... boobies size... wow..."

He started to laugh at her reference to her landlord. She was right on.

"Yeah... you are so right about her. I love that about you."

Than she touched him and he was very surprised. He looked to her and than looked around.

"Josey... yes... yes you turn me on this much... but you are so damn sexy... I love looking at you..."

She took her foot away and he sighed with relief. But again was shocked to think she knew what he was thinking...

"How do you do that... get out of my head Pond!"

He watched her walk away and sighed. His head went back.

"Damn she loves to torment me... why do you love that so much Pond...?"

He sighed and took some fries, his phone dinged a text message and he looked to it... the fries fell from his hand and fell to his lap as they bounced off. He looked to his phone to see his best friend, his only friend, bare beauty tits... he could not take his eyes off them as she came back.

"Wha... wha... did you do? For me..."

He gulped as he drank some more soda

"Josey, you know I will be fapping to this a lot right?"

He smiled as she looked him over. But fear washed over him.

"I like you too, but... I don't want anything to happen to our friendship Pond... you are too important to me and I am a real asshole. I don't ever treat people right, I force people away from me, haven't you noticed that... I love being around you, but don't you think us being star struck loves will ruin things?"

He looked down, knowing he ruined the mood.

"I am sorry Pond, I don't want to kill you, I will not lose my companion, I will always have you by my side. So I can destroy you at all games..."

He laughed as he hoped he did not just push her away.

He wrapped his food up and the bags and carried them as he stood up and headed out the door with her, going to his car.

"I don't want you to be mad Josey, I want you, I want you to be my best friend..."

Deep down inside he wanted her, he wanted to be with her, more than games and anime, more than just Whovian's. But yes, star crossed lovers. He took his keys out and she saw the Lionheart http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61AzS1Sr-nL._SX300_.jpg

Squalls symbol come out of his pocket, and along with that was http://www.polyvore.com/final_fantasy_viii_leon_rinoa/thing?id=13144967
his lovers rings. He sighed as he looked to them, she knew he was a huge Final Fantasy fan, he loved Tifa Lockheart and Rinoa Heartilly. He always wanted those to be his lovers.

He unlocked the car. It was strange how the two charms seemed to fly together, they were supposed to be together, maybe that is how Johnny and Josey were, but something had to bring them together.

"Lets hit the store and than get back to gaming, I got to win the new bet. Destroy your Hunter and I get it all. Cosplay, sexy dancing and dirty talking now. Best of 7 duels. Choose 2 toons, I choose my Rogue and Warrior for the fight."

He grinned at her.
 
When he said he only wanted to be best friends, she felt like a complete fool. "Oh," was all she could say.

She took another sip from her Dew and put the rest of their food in the bags. "Store huh?" she managed to say when they were walking out the door.

She hadn't meant to become a complete slut in his eyes, she had thought it would increase their friendship to something more. But apparently he would take a bit more to bend.

When they got in the car, she looked to see he was looking at the couple rings hanging around the rearview mirror. "I always thought that would end up on me," she thought to herself.

She put on her seat belt and looked out the window as he drove. She wanted to do more to prove to him that what she was doing was for truth, not for just making fun of him like he thought.

"I choose my Rogue and Warrior for the fight" she heard him say snapping her back to reality.

"Oh I choose my Hunter of course and Warlock..You know me and my summoned minions.." she forced a laugh as if to let him know she was alright.

She was beginning to feel like the girl who waited, waiting for him to make the move. "This might take a good while," she thought.

Now was as good a time as any. She had to make a move before the grocery store. Her nervousness was at it's full amount, building within her. She moved her hand over to his lap and placed it on his leg.

"I'm sorry, Johnny. I don't know what happened to me," she started. "I just feel like that we were meant to be together, I was just too blind to notice. I will respect you and not try any longer."

She started to pull her hand away, a deep sinking feeling filled her heart, feeling like a baka (fool) all the more. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable so she turned back to look out the window.

They got to the grocery store and they went inside. She felt like she had caused this distance to grow between them. They went into the store and she shook her head putting on a smile.

"Let's get some chips and breakfast foods. I'll make you the best breakfast in the morning," she said smiled at him, trying to show him that she was alright and nothing was bothering her.

The look on his face seemed to show her that he could see through the fake smile. They had watched enough anime for him to know when she was showing one.

She wanted him to touch her, in some way to let her know that everything was alright. "What after Warcraft tonight? What's our game schedule like," she said trying to make conversation.
 
He saw the look on her face after that, saw her shoulders slump, her whole body sink down, like she was wanting to hide. He sighed on the inside, he knew her pain. He knew exactly how she felt. He has felt that way a number of times, when he tried to get other women to date him. He failed a lot... numerous times. That same look, he reconized, and now he was one to cause it.

To think a loser like him, turn down one of the hottest women he has ever said two words to. Just said they wanted to be with him.

WHAT WAS HE THINKING.

He saw himself scream to the heaven, while ripping his shirt off, he was frustrated with himself.

"Umm..."

He sighed, as he was lost for words for a second.

"Yeah, the grocery store, figure we can go to Don's, down the street or the Waysafe. Either one, I got a club card to both... Pond..."

He shook his head as she was walking out the door. Everything seemed to pass by so fast at this moment, he saw her with that look of loneliness. Why did she not have someone? Why was there no awesome guy way better than him, someone that could not defeat him at games, but could take way better care of her than he??

What was the reason...????

Was it...

"No... oh no..." He thought in his head... he was the reason, she was, has been waiting for him...

"Fuck me sideways!" He again thought to himself, he swerved on the road and took control.

He heard that forced laugh and knew it might be too late.

"Yeah, your summoned minions... no problem. Before my blind wears off, the duel will be over. Ambush, hemo, dead!"

He laughed, it was forced as well. The time was it was awkward... the whole situation was awkward. He heard her statement and looked to her. He put his hand on hers.

"Pond, I am always there for you, whenever you need me, and I know you are always there for me. Whenever I need you. But like I said before. I do not want to jepordize our friendship. Pond... no Josey... I am the badguy, you are the Saint."

He pulled into the parking lot. He could tell that was not good enough for her. They got out and went into the store, all the men in the store stopped to check out Josey. He sighed as he walked apart from her, to not make it look like he was with her.

"Man, you are irresitible. Damn Pond... you can have anyone..."

He smiled at her.

"Yeah, get anything you want. I am going to get some booze and some more booze..."

He took a cart and followed her, getting things like eggs and pancake mix.

"Can we make waffles instead, I like waffles better."

He smiled.

"I can't wait to have your best breakfast. I usually don't wake up till 1 or so though..."

He smiled.
 
Josey could sense that he was forcing laughs and smiles too. It wasn't too late for them to do something, to be together. Sure the guys around the store were checking her out but she wanted nothing to do with them.

The only one she had ever wanted was him and it was seeming that he was trying to avoid anything as well.

"Sure, waffles.." she said, picking up the mix. She could use the waffle maker she knew he had since she gave it to him last year when he moved into his place.

"As long as I can have some Smirnoff and Pepsi.." she continued.

They headed to the checkout and she put the things on the belt so they could be scanned.

The bagger was looking at her and checking her out but she didn't care. No one else interested her.

They took the things out to the car and drove back to his place with so much quiet in the car that a pin could drop and it would startle them both.

When they got back to his place, she helped carry stuff up to the door. He was messing with the keys and she took the bags from him and sat them down.

"Oh well, why not?" she thought to herself while he put the key in the hole. Before he could turn it she pushed her lips to his and forced a kiss into him. Her eyes were closed and it seemed like fireworks went off for her.

She wasn't sure if anything did for him, but it had for her and that's all that mattered.

She pulled back and turned the key, a smile on her face. She picked up some of the bags and took 'em inside. "Ready to get your ass kicked?"

He had been stopped dead still at the door. "Well come on, John-boy," she said nervously pulling him inside.

She put the things on the counter and turned back to him, "I'm sorry if I was forceful. I just.." she said wiping a small tear from her eye, "I just have had strong feelings for you for...well..a long time, y'know."

She was nervous and knew that he would understand. Hoped he would understand. "I can go, y'know..if you want me to..if I messed things up for us.." she put her satchel by the door in case, still hoping for him to just grab her and hold her.
 
He looked shocked at first when she came up to him and kissed his lips, pressing into his lips. Her lips were so soft, he closed his eyes as he kissed back, his hands trapped between them. He was not mad, just very surprised at this bold move of hers. She really wanted what she wanted in her life. And that was him. He closed his eyes and pressed his own life into hers and moaned a bit as he opened his mouth to me his tongue into her mouth. He was turned on when he felt her tongue. He lets his hands grope her a bit, and how his cock flared to erect as he loved how they felt. Soft marshmallows, or really soft pillows with a touch of memory foam. He felt her pull back and open his door.

He stood for a few moments and processed what just happened. He shook his head and waved at her as she called to him and pulled him inside.

"Wow... wowie... Timey Wimey..."

He shook his head and looked to her a tear in her eye falling.

"Was it that bad...jeez... I am so sorry Pond..."

He took her and held her in his arms.

"Our first kiss was that terrible... how back am i really?"

He hoped that she was ok.

"No I really liked the kiss. It was such a turn on and so passionate. I wish I didn't ruin it by being a bad kisser... and don't leave. Please stay."

He sighed.
 
"Oh no no! It wasn't bad, I just thought you wouldn't want more of it," she said striding up to him, her hips swaying slightly. She looked down, glancing at the front of his pants. "Besides, even if you didn't like it, your sonic screwdriver is saying otherwise, Raggedy Man," she said getting closer to him.

Her mind was fluttering ninety to nothing - should she do this, should they do this, has it always been wanting to happen?

"Do you want more, Johnny," she asked him. She wanted him, right here right now and by the way his body was reacting, he truly wanted her.

"Come over here," she said going over to the couch, patting the side next to her. "Let's go slow and see how it goes," she continued winking at him.

She watched him move closer to her. When he sat down, she moved closer and pulled his hand up to her chest as she moved her lips closer to his. She opened her mouth slightly to push her tongue out, hoping to meet his. Her heart was beating hard as time went by. "Come on, Johnny, please want this," she thought to herself.
 
He sat there on the couch her words replayed over and over again in his mind.

"This is for real, you are not just punking me? Not playing a fast one on me Pond?"

He sighed as he saw her.

"I do want more, but I am just concerned about how things will go now. I still want us to be the same gamers, star crossed lovers or not."

He saw her want a kiss and he leaned in and kissed her, she knew he loved tongue, he loved french kissing. He let his tongue dance with hers as he felt the warm flesh on his. He moaned a bit as he fondled her breasts, his "Sonic Screwdriver" was rock hard. He pulled back, his hands never leaving her breasts.

"Yes... slow... lets go slow... Pond... Josey..."

He cleared his throat and licked his lips as he got up and took his hoodie off, showing off his beer belly in his "Hisenberg" shirt.

"Let me get some drinks, load up a game. So we can play. You want a cold one or want something sweet?"

He walked into his kitchen and downed a bottle of water.
 
"I am most certainly not punking you, I really feel this way for you.." she said looking to him. "We will always be gamers, don't think that this changes us.." she said kissing him again.

She kissed him a bit more before he got up after saying yes to taking it slow. She looked to him as he stood up taking off his hoodie. "That damned Heisenberg shirt. I thought that got ripped up months ago," she said with a chuckle.

"Bring me a 'Noff with a can of Pep and I'll mix as I drink," she said with a wink. She watched him take a drink of water, "Damn, he must be nervous," she thought to herself.

She turned on the desktop and pulled it closer to the couch, still so she could sit in a chair. An idea popped into her head, "How about we get all the clothes you have, put 'em on only until we start being uncomfortable," she could see the look on his face.

"Continue to hear me out, it ain't the booze!" she said laughing. "We go to different areas in WoW, dueling at the main hotspots like outside Orgrimmar and in Outland, etc.. Each time one of us loses, we strip."

She took the Smirnoff and Pepsi from him, "Whoever is stripped the most at the end, whether to nudity or otherwise, has to serve the other drinks all night without adding clothes back on."

She sat back, crossing her arms, feeling like a boss, having said all that within a few breaths. "Sorry, it just hit my mind and thought it would be awesome.." She blushed a bit having suggested such a thing, but that didn't last long.
 
He brought her the drinks she requested and shook his head at her bet.

"Well you are at a disadvantage my dear Pond. You are in my home and I have a lot of clothes. And what do you have against my Hisenberg shirt?"

He frowned at her and than smiled, he could not be mad at her for long.

"So let me get this straight, pour me some."

He looked to her as he put two cups.

"We duel than we strip if we lose. Well I am pretty confident in my abilites, so you better go and put something sexy on underneath your sexy clothes."

He blushed.

"Or change here in front of me..."

He said that like a child would ask if they could stay up later, or have some candy before supper. He was very nervous.

"If not, go use my bedroom and change, or I mean the guest room... or I can leave the living room..."

He stood up quickly and took her noff and chugged it down.

"Ill get you another one..."

He smacked himself at being so stupid.

"Stupid, stupid John... what a dumb thing to say..."

He muttered as he walked into the kitchen and got her another noff she liked. Than he took the bottle Crown Royal and took a big swig. He swallowed and went back into the living room to stand behind her.

"Umm, sorry?"

He handed her the new bottle.

"So we bought a lot of booze, we getting fucked up tonight?"

He faked laughed as he did not know what she thought.
 
"Oh hells yeah," she said taking a big swig of the plain Smirnoff and following it with a bit of Pepsi. "Johnny, we've known each other most of our lives, I think I can change in front of you."

She pulled off her baby-doll top and threw it to the side, her strapless bra showing it's beautiful purple hue. "Just like Saeko, huh?" she said laughing. She pulled down her jeans revealing to him an identical in color thong, tight to her frame, hanging on her slim hips.

"So, you got something more to offer, or should I just wear this," she said giving him a twirl. "What a better way to duel on World of Warcraft than just in this thing."

She bent down in front of him after he sat down, her ample cleavage showing to him. She could handle her liquor very well, it was him that would become tipsy after a few, no matter how well he said he could handle it.

She sat in the big desk chair and propped her feet up on the couch under the desk. "Ready to get your ass whupped," she asked him.

When it came to gaming, she was one to actually get her head in the game. And if she lost, everyone knew it. When she loses at a game, her mind gets set into it more and more, making her game better.

Proof of this was when they were kids playing in her dad's garage on the old N64. Super Smash Brothers was her favorite game and when it came to unlocking Ness, she hated the hurdles she had to cross with it.

Johnny had eventually been the one to get it after one try. Her mind shot back to how they had tussled on the floor and gotten dirty from oil stains. Her mom freaking out about the stains and her dad just laughing at the two of them, bringing a smile to her face.

She logged into Warcraft and got up from her chair. She moved towards him and kissed him deeply, "Best of luck, my enemy," she said with a smile.
 
He has seen her body like this many times before, so why was now so much different. She had a body like a Goddess. Perfect tits, large and round, but had the best perkiness, not an inch of sag. He grinned as she showed them off to him.

"Yes, you have changed in front of me many times, but this time... it is so much different."

He sipped now at a cup of crown on the rocks as he could not take his eyes off of her. What man could...

When he saw her bend down in front he took a step back, not knowing what she was doing.

"Hey... umm yeah, let me go and get my laptop hooked up."

She knew he had his Razerblade laptop right there in the entertainment center hooked up to the T.V.

"Your enemy... why... thought this was just friendly duels. I need some time to get back in the game... I mean, I am rusty... how about lets play Street Fighter or LOL or Ghost, come on..."

He knew she had her heart and mind set on WOW duels. He might be in trouble here.
 
Back
Top