Men In Panties ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing outside while we still can.

The weather has been great, but I'm going to be sad to see the end of the outdoor play season.

Attachments

• small pink thong outdoors.jpg
    small pink thong outdoors.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 302
Thanks- I was looking over some pics from last weekend and this one really struck me too. Just made it my AV....that last one was gettin' old.

Here is a purple pair from the same day.

Attachments

• purple outdoors small .jpg
    purple outdoors small .jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 237
i love guys who wear panties i just love how there cocks stand out as to other under wear i love it keep it up guys

tons of great pics everyone. i've been away a while, and there's been a bunch of great new pics!

here are some new ones of mine

Attachments

• IMG_0979.jpg
    IMG_0979.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0985.jpg
    IMG_0985.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0988.jpg
    IMG_0988.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0989.jpg
    IMG_0989.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 183
OK folks, I have a few questions. There is another thread having a contest, "best crossed dressed bum".
1. Does liking to wear panties and sometimes stockings (thigh highs) make one a cross dresser?
2. Do you think my butt is good enough looking to give it a shot? PM me yes or no, I'm doing a survey on whether or not I should throw my hat in the ring, and wether I should post more pics after these.
P.S. They should have a "seniors" group for this contest! How can I compete with a 25 year old?

blackthong1.jpg

blackthong2.jpg

blackthong3.jpg

OK folks, I have a few questions. There is another thread having a contest, "best crossed dressed bum".
1. Does liking to wear panties and sometimes stockings (thigh highs) make one a cross dresser?
2. Do you think my butt is good enough looking to give it a shot? PM me yes or no, I'm doing a survey on whether or not I should throw my hat in the ring, and wether I should post more pics after these.
P.S. They should have a "seniors" group for this contest! How can I compete with a 25 year old?

View attachment 1031550

View attachment 1031551

View attachment 1031552

You do very well. Got Daddy nice n hard:devil:

I have a naughty request........I would love someone to cum over one of my pics and show me the result :) any takers? pm me for an addy if you like :kiss:

Last edited:
Thanks- I was looking over some pics from last weekend and this one really struck me too. Just made it my AV....that last one was gettin' old.

Here is a purple pair from the same day.

Just love the outdoors! LOL would love to share the good weather with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back