New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm a dedicated submissive, but I have my aggressive moments where I love to tear into him and dominate him. We're more of the force/bondage/beating type and in bed I love to submit to his will and have him direct me. Outside of that I love to read and write and spend time with my boys :)

Ello

Ello! She has been away for quite some time and just returned and been....stalking...these boards for quite some time. Mostly reading things and such. Thought it about time she came to introduce herself. Angel or as she is better known as, Kitten, is a 23 year old sub. Also of note she is a furry. Both to her are not just a kink, or a fetish, but a Lifestyle. She can sometime be a bit of a handful, but is extremely loyal and devoted when she does accept someone's collar. She keeps her real and online here mostly sepreate. She has been in this Lifestyle openly going on three years now, so is failry new and still always learning new things about it. She is uncollared as of the moment but maybe perhaps in the future wishes to change that.

Oh also, she is obbsessed with cookies. So hide em if ya got em. Cant promise Kitten won't try to.....permantly borrow one ;3

Saying Hello.

Hi y'all. I've been on Lit for some time, but am new to the BDSM boards. Usually I hand about the GB and the Playground, with an occassional drive through the Author's Hangout.

Mostly I'm here to lurk the threads, though if a subject or post is something I feel passionate about or can contribute to, I'll make a post in reply.

I look forward to interacting with you all.
1SB

Welcome 1sickbastard

:rose:

The way we generally get to know you is through your posts so I hope to see you posting.

GB? Wow. Brave or just like abuse?

Welcome 1sickbastard

:rose:

The way we generally get to know you is through your posts so I hope to see you posting.

GB? Wow. Brave or just like abuse?

I enjoy the rough and tumble. Honestly, a few GB'ers aside, most are pretty nice. A few are even open minded. What can I say, I like a vigorous debate/arguement/insult slinging contest.

I'll post the more I get to know y'all. Generally I try to be polite, witty, intelligent, charming and or funny. At least I know how to be polite, but I continue to try the rest as well.

If I post something offensive, it is usually unintended, until it's not.
If it is unintended, and I'm wrong, I'll admit it and apologise (which confused the GB'ers).
I won't apologise for speaking the truth (as I see it anyway). And I won't deliberately insult or embarrass anyone, unless such is done to me.

Courtesy and good manners are not a sign of weakness. I treat folks the way I expect to be treated.

Very new to this scene reading some of these stories for quite some time, but never really got interested until I happened upon a story that caught my fancy.

Now I am excited to want to contribute to this community. This is a great thing going.

I apologize in advance if my writing isn't that good, I am learning and understanding how. Anyway I digress, I look forward to speaking and perhaps RP'ing with some of you on the groups :)

Cheers

Just a Girl

Hello everyone

Hmmmm. Am I new here? Yes. This is a new profile for me. But at the same time a big resounding no. In my last M/s relationship, which ended almost 5 yrs ago, we were both on here with member profiles for years... So, very many of the screen names and av's look extremely familiar to me.

So. Anywhooo. I'm a 36yr old female slave who enjoys a long grocery list of activities. Pain, bondage, rope fetish, worship, spanking/whipping, orgasm control, 24/7 lifestyle, bathroom play, breath play, the list goes on. Have yet to find my hard limits with the exception of a few typical ones - no underage, no broken bones or disfigurement, and my personal no no's: no tickling and no females who are there to Dom me... Almost everything else is open for discussion. Straight pins; electro play; caning: can you do it harder? *as I giggle* While I have a safe word, it has never crossed my lips out of need. What can I say, I'm wired backwards. Pain is just sooo pleasurable.

I believe in trying everything at least twice before it is put on my do not like list. Why? The first time everyone goes into it with preconceived ideas of what its going to be and feel like. The second time around I'm more open to the actual experience and be able to walk away and fully analysis my thoughts and feelings rationally from both sides of the fence.

Playful, highly emotional, extremely devoted, and loving are some of the words I would use to describe myself. I'll be bratty during play time, but that's just the little girl in me coming out. Hmmmm. I don't think "play time" is the accurate way to describe what I'm talking about. Maybe I should instead say "down time". Times when there is nothing really going on.

I can, unfortunately, ramble for days. But, don't worry, I'll spare you guys. I'm finished for the moment. ;) Till next time ~ play as if there are no more tomorrows and totally give yourself to the one you love.

Hello everyone

Hmmmm. Am I new here? Yes. This is a new profile for me. But at the same time a big resounding no. In my last M/s relationship, which ended almost 5 yrs ago, we were both on here with member profiles for years... So, very many of the screen names and av's look extremely familiar to me.

So. Anywhooo. I'm a 36yr old female slave who enjoys a long grocery list of activities. Pain, bondage, rope fetish, worship, spanking/whipping, orgasm control, 24/7 lifestyle, bathroom play, breath play, the list goes on. Have yet to find my hard limits with the exception of a few typical ones - no underage, no broken bones or disfigurement, and my personal no no's: no tickling and no females who are there to Dom me... Almost everything else is open for discussion. Straight pins; electro play; caning: can you do it harder? *as I giggle* While I have a safe word, it has never crossed my lips out of need. What can I say, I'm wired backwards. Pain is just sooo pleasurable.

I believe in trying everything at least twice before it is put on my do not like list. Why? The first time everyone goes into it with preconceived ideas of what its going to be and feel like. The second time around I'm more open to the actual experience and be able to walk away and fully analysis my thoughts and feelings rationally from both sides of the fence.

Playful, highly emotional, extremely devoted, and loving are some of the words I would use to describe myself. I'll be bratty during play time, but that's just the little girl in me coming out. Hmmmm. I don't think "play time" is the accurate way to describe what I'm talking about. Maybe I should instead say "down time". Times when there is nothing really going on.

I can, unfortunately, ramble for days. But, don't worry, I'll spare you guys. I'm finished for the moment. ;) Till next time ~ play as if there are no more tomorrows and totally give yourself to the one you love.

No tickling? Really?
But to have you tied down, blindfolded, and tickled (and ice/hot wax/silk cloth/sack cloth/fingers/something point/etc) as sensation play, to torture your senses....
Oh well, everyone has his/her personal boundries.

At any rate, hello. A pleasure to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back