New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from Ogre1775 (a.k.a Duke)

Hello All,

This is Ogre1775. I am professional military (m/44, USMC) going on 24 years and nearing retirement. If I appear guarded it is because I am still on active duty and am in very sensative position.

I got started in the lifestyle when a mentor gave a copy of "O" at 15. He introduced me to his stable and taught me the seductive arts of Dom/sub and Master/slave relationships. I have enjoyed many fufiling relationships, but real world and online.

I am very much into control and power exchange. There is nothing more erotic than a woman who submits and endures exquisite, delicious orgasm control. My favorite encounters involve controling women as they dominate other women. I also enjoy a good spanking, erotic literature and art.

Semper Fi,
Duke
 
Hi I'm Sandy a 32 year old sub from Brisbane Australia. Since I kicked out my abusive husband, reading and writing is the closest I think I'm going to get to endulging my um interests.

I lost my virginity at 18. Had my first orgasm at 27. Realised I was a sub at 29. Saw that my husband wasn't so much a dom as an idiot with a mean streak at 30.
 
Hi I'm Sandy a 32 year old sub from Brisbane Australia. Since I kicked out my abusive husband, reading and writing is the closest I think I'm going to get to endulging my um interests.

I lost my virginity at 18. Had my first orgasm at 27. Realised I was a sub at 29. Saw that my husband wasn't so much a dom as an idiot with a mean streak at 30.

Good to see another Aussie around the place! Welcome aboard! :)
 
very submissive girl, owned by my Master. Long time reader here, now trying my hand at writing.
 
Hi long time lurker first time poster, Im 23 5'10, been told im goodlooking. I have a secret fetish where im humiliated sexually by a female and made to do whatever she says. Seems like a great group of people here.
 
Hello A/all. I am a 38yr old male sub from Kansas. I have been a sub for about 8yrs and am currently unowned. I started here just reading stories and then discovered the discussion board. I just started posting and I look forward to meeting O/others.
 
Welcome Badboy2plez

:rose:

We generally don't do the whole W/we thing here. Unless you have been told to do this by your Top/Dom or whatever, I don't recommend it.

FF
 
hi everyone, so glad i found a welcoming thread to kick off my participation... i am a 42 year old bifem and i am only just beginning my exploration of BDSM, mainly of domination and submission... i think i am a switch, but gravitate mostly towards being a sub... i have so many questions at this point, particularly about how to go about my exploration, new ideas, and also about how to negotiate online relationships with masters... i feel quite naive about all this and don't even have the lingo down yet.. i have one friend who has been involved with a BDSM relationship in the past so i am plying him with questions. i have a male lover who is more than willing to explore it with me... :-D so i am lucky there... i have found so far that i trust him and that that is the most important factor for me... i have tentatively started an online relationship but it is moving faster than my trust can keep up i think and am not sure how to slow it down yet to where i am comfortable... it is a sticky thing, feeling comfortable, because of course part of the excitement is to go a tiny bit over my edge of comfort... anyway thanks in advance to anyone who replies or reads this!
 
Welcome Penelopeanne

:rose:

Not sure that you need to do online if you have willing flesh at home to explore. If you choose to do so and it moves too fast, communicate that. If communication isn't allowed or some garbage like that, drop that one. Communication of all parties is KEY.

I do know what you mean about the edge though.

FF
 
Hi FF, thank for the reply and welcome... i think you are right that online may not be necessary if i have a Mister at home willing to explore... i feel so blessed! Plus, i was thinking - how does a slave have two masters? it wouldnt work would it? And i did communicate my feelings to the online person and he was great about it, so that is all good... thanks again!
 
Hi, I just started reading SM:101 and believe I am a sub. I'm 44, 5'3, 160 lbs, brunette. I've been told I have a cute bottom, beautiful expressive eyes, and curves in all the right places. Not sure how far I want to go, but like some of the idea of being dominated.
In my regular life & in the past I have made all the decisions & been in control of everything important. I've discovered I don't want that responsibility in my sexual life.
 
Hi all, 23 year old UK female, considered to be quite attractive by some. Never really felt comfortable expressing my sexual desires previously. Its taken me a long while to realise that I might be a sub. On here I guess to find out more about it and explore. Hopefully learning enough that I might find someone in the real world who is open enough to live it with me. I have absolutely no clue about dom/sub slang, rules etc. Don't suppose you guys have got a 'how to...' Lying around anywhere?

Feels good to be here.

Dot x
 
Hi all, 23 year old UK female, considered to be quite attractive by some. Never really felt comfortable expressing my sexual desires previously. Its taken me a long while to realise that I might be a sub. On here I guess to find out more about it and explore. Hopefully learning enough that I might find someone in the real world who is open enough to live it with me. I have absolutely no clue about dom/sub slang, rules etc. Don't suppose you guys have got a 'how to...' Lying around anywhere?

Feels good to be here.

Dot x

I never knew that I was a sub till Master found me and trained me. You can learn some from reading here, but I think your real knowledge will be when you find that person you want to submit to. Then let the journey begin. I have only been into this 1 year now...and still have a lot to learn, but it has been extremely rewarding!

Welcome
 
I never knew that I was a sub till Master found me and trained me. You can learn some from reading here, but I think your real knowledge will be when you find that person you want to submit to. Then let the journey begin. I have only been into this 1 year now...and still have a lot to learn, but it has been extremely rewarding!

Welcome

Thanks MissHolly!

Xxx
 
So...sort of nervous about actually writing something here...please excuse my ineloquence!

I'm a 20 year old girl (woman I suppose? But I don't see myself as grown up yet) who has had some sort of inkling of interest in this sort of thing for a long time but quashed it mentally - good girls don't think about sex full stop right? I've always been the golden girl - eldest child, first grandchild on both sides, high achieving, busy with friends and organising various things here and there, did well at school, now a student at a well respected university. I've never been one of those girls who has frequent sex with multiple parters - nor the one to judge those who do. Each to their own, and I shan't pretend to be something I'm not. (sluttydesperategirlwantssexfuckingnow!!11! isn't my style...)

I have fairly recently fallen out of my first and only serious relationship and it's that that made me curious again; during my time with him we had a dynamic that I really only retrospectively recognise as having definite d/s characteristics. He was inclined to want me to please him, to look after me, and generally take the lead, and it made me happy to please him, be looked after and to follow. (and, to be quite honest, very very happy when he threw me on the bed and we'd play fight, or I'd wind him up on purpose and he'd overpower me and fuck me senseless, or I'd end up trapped completely without being able to move, or he'd shut me up with a cock rammed in my mouth, or he'd spank me...in hindsight, probably should have recognised those signs at the time..)

Signing up with the hope of reading things, learning things, and generally getting to know myself a bit more with regards to my kinky side!
 
Just a heartfelt welcome to all the newbies - enjoy the boards and remember to empty your inboxes regularly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top