New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
New kid in town

Recently I have been experimenting with an online persona as a daddy/teacher for young girls. While it is not something I would ever pursue in real life as fantasy it is highly stimulating but it's also a very new adventure. I thought to drop in here and say hello and see what I can learn.

If any women who are familiar with playing the sub daughter role could give me any advice on how best to develop my character so as not to be overbearing or offensive it would be very helpful.

Other than that it's nice to meet you all.
 
Last edited:
Just wanted to say hello. Have been reading the board for a little while, just joined today.

Hoping to learn more about how to be a good sub for my Sir, and someday share with other newbies.
 
switch with attitude

hi I am a mature age bisexual switch who leans a little more dom well maybe more than a littlewho has been involved in the scene for a very long timeI am in an open marriage to a wonderful subby husband who is always happyfor me to enjoy inflicting extreme CBTmy fetishes are too many to list and change intensity day to day.
I am an artist, writer, businesswoman, mother, mad friend and extremely cheeky mistress. This is the first day I have ever posted and I am not completely comfortable with using the system yet but I am loving it.
 
I'm a long-time lurker here, but I might start posting, so should introduce myself. I'm a (mostly) dominant woman with a thing for leather, bondage, and intelligent, sensitive men who get off on being tied up and taken by a sexually powerful woman. Lucky for me, I found the perfect man and married him a few years ago. :)

I explore erotic power in much of my writing. Though I have a darn lot of fun tying up my partner and bestowing wicked fun upon his body, erotic power play is something I take seriously. I've been involved in BDSM for a long time, so hope I can be a positive member of this site.
 
A hello from this newbie

Hello. First things first, I am 19, turning 20 years old. I love to go horsebackriding, swimming and yoga. Swimming probably more than anything- people used to call me the water nymph;p lol.

Uhm, Im fairly new to all of this. Actually Im completely new to all of this. In- I havent even had s-e-x yet:( But Im still very convinced that I am a bdsm'er. And probably abit of a machosist. Ever since I was a little girl I always had these sort of fantasies. I used to draw different scenes and sexual machines (and when I started enjoying porn about a year ago, I realised Im not the only one who though of those things lol;)). I kinda grew up feeling weird about it, because it sits so strongly in me. And it just felt wrong. Lately Ive been trying to discover my sexuality and figured out that Im not that big of a freak, other people like this too and stuff. I really want to get into a bdsm relationship, but I dont know how to go on about it. And where I come from you dont really talk about such things. Im from a small scandinavian town, everyones super conservative and christian. And this sort of thing would be very not acceptable! It kinda feels like being gay (im not though) if I may compare. A friend of mine came out as gay and moved to the city to be able to be more open about it, and it kinda feels the same for me. I cant be open about it to anyone (which is why this forum is such a relief;)). Anyway. I hope to get to know alot of great people on here. Sooo... Hope I didnt nag on to much about me:)

Cheers.
 
Hello. First things first, I am 19, turning 20 years old. I love to go horsebackriding, swimming and yoga. Swimming probably more than anything- people used to call me the water nymph;p lol.

Uhm, Im fairly new to all of this. Actually Im completely new to all of this. In- I havent even had s-e-x yet:(
I didn't start until I was 22. *shrug* People do it at their own pace.

But Im still very convinced that I am a bdsm'er. And probably abit of a machosist. [...] I really want to get into a bdsm relationship, but I dont know how to go on about it.
This is a pretty good place to learn and ask questions. We won't promise you that BDSM relationship, but you can certainly learn about what to do so you know what to look for and how to do it safely.

Welcome along. Just look out for the perverts. Oh, wait, that's pretty much all of us! ;)
 
Hi,

Just made a post here on your forum so I thought I should stop lurking. BDSM isn't something I do in RL. It's a fantasy I like to incorporate in stories though.

The nearest I ever came to it was a girlfriend many years ago who had some sort of NC fantasy and really only ever got into sex if I wrestled her into submission first.

While it was fun, she was a quite robust and athletic girl and it was bloody knackering, plus by the time I'd got her pinned on the bed I'd be so excited that I really didn't last long. Luckily I was much younger and fitter then and could manage a second time without a pause.

Anyway I enjoy reading the threads here, so I can make my stories more believable even if I'll never do for real any of those exciting things.

android1966
 
hello to anyone reading this..

i'm 27 years young, attractive vietnamese american guy. Originally from Texas but currently in Illinois for the time being. Avid practitioner of Tantra, im on a journey of self enlightenment and my thirst for wisdom and truth is never quenched.

i am you, i am me, i am everybody, i am nobody.

not to be pretentious but i possess a very unique belief system and i hope to contribute to this community with my uncanny intuition, wealth of experience, and sometimes controversial yet eloquent conversations.. i am a rebel with a cause.. which is to uncover the illusions from reality..and to leave this world a better place than it was when i arrived.

i resist the practice of labeling myself- that being said, im pretty sure i'm a lesbian stuck in a mans body. lol. Absolutely looking forward to conversing with intelligent people so dont be surprised if im in a Thread near you..!

-dvd
 
Hi.

I'm Selinara, and I'm 25, a female sub who really isn't sure what other labels I fall under yet. I've just recently come to peace with the fact that I'm a sub at heart, and I have literally no clue what comes next. LOL
 
I didn't start until I was 22. *shrug* People do it at their own pace.


This is a pretty good place to learn and ask questions. We won't promise you that BDSM relationship, but you can certainly learn about what to do so you know what to look for and how to do it safely.

Welcome along. Just look out for the perverts. Oh, wait, that's pretty much all of us! ;)

Thank you^_^
 
hello everyone

hi my name is daphne i am a bdsm girl i am 20 f from ca.
i am submissive and always have been and then when i got old enough i did a little research and relized that was me. i have always been looking for a dominant man a real one not just a game. i havent found one yet so we will see what happens.. haha i come on here to read the bdsm stories and love them! so thanks writers :) anyone wants to talk just send me a message im a nice girl ;) i dont bite i promise..
 
Last edited:
hi my name is daphne i am a bdsm girl i am 20 f from ca.
i am submissive and always have been and then when i got old enough i did a little research and relized that was me. i have always been looking for a dominant man a real one not just a game. i havent found one yet so we will see what happens.. haha i come on here to read the bdsm stories and love them! so thanks writers :) anyone wants to talk just send me a message im a nice girl ;) i dont bite i promise..

welcome sweetypie - you seem very nice!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top