teachers ultimate humiliation

danston

Literotica Guru
Dan, 26 is in his first year of teaching, and had encountered a very troublesome student in Tyler, 18. He is very disruptive in class, very cocky, arrogant, but alsothe girls in the class listen to tyler more than Dan.

Every night Dan goes home to his fiancee Jemma 23, every night complaining about Tyler's antics and saying how much her hates teaching him.

One night there is a party at the school for both teachers and students, Dan takes Jemma and when Tyler sees how hot she is he makes it his goal for the evening to seduce her to get one over on the teacher he hates.

I am not a writer myself but would love to work with a writer to get this story written, is anybody willing to take this story on, i see it ending up with tyler and jemma sneaking off and maybe doing it in Dan's classroom.

private me if you are interested.

cheers

Dan, 26 is in his first year of teaching, and had encountered a very troublesome student in Tyler, 18. He is very disruptive in class, very cocky, arrogant, but alsothe girls in the class listen to tyler more than Dan.

Every night Dan goes home to his fiancee Jemma 23, every night complaining about Tyler's antics and saying how much her hates teaching him.

One night there is a party at the school for both teachers and students, Dan takes Jemma and when Tyler sees how hot she is he makes it his goal for the evening to seduce her to get one over on the teacher he hates.

I am not a writer myself but would love to work with a writer to get this story written, is anybody willing to take this story on, i see it ending up with tyler and jemma sneaking off and maybe doing it in Dan's classroom.

cheers

Having just submitted my latest, Zombies - A Love Story Ch. 23, I am okay with a distraction. But as you have written the description I'm not into gay male. Hoping you made a mistake. Please respond if you had intended otherwise and PM me as well as I don't usually visit this forum. But if gay male is your intention then never mind.

Where do you see gay Male?

The student sneeks off with the teacher's GF, of course then the student tells the teacher he's no longer allowed to screw his GF.

cheers

This story has a lot going for it - but then, if I recall correctly, you often have interesting cheating ideas ;) I will have a think about this. I have a story series planned that has some similarities (only vaguely), but the teacher is female. And some people think that there are no fun cheating scenarios to write any longer. I think they don't talk to enough fans ;)

Back