Cuckold real story , need help

Vinhubby

Virgin
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Posts
6
Hi guys, i'm a real cuckold that worked on my wife for years to have sex with other men, finally she did it and i want to write our real story but English is not my main language so i need some one who can help me...
 
Hi guys, i'm a real cuckold that worked on my wife for years to have sex with other men, finally she did it and i want to write our real story but English is not my main language so i need some one who can help me...

Feel free to write up your idea here in Story Ideas then. :)
 
So who does the correction ?
You mean I can post it right in story idea and then someone will help me to correct it?
 
It depends on what you mean by correction. If you have a story written (750 words minimum for Lit) then you probably are seeking an editor in the Editor's Forum. If you have an idea for a story, you post here. Maybe an author will like the idea and wish to write it. Maybe not. If you're trying to work with someone in private only, then you actually have a personal ad seeking a specific person.
 
Congrats on fulfilling a fantasy!!

Very nice that you were able to get things lined up for your fantasy. I have written a couple cuck stories and posted them, although I have no personal experience in that area. But I find it really intense and interesting. That said, here are a few thoughts on what someone will likely need to put a story together:

- how did you first start thinking about the cuckold life?
- what steps did you take to first tell, and then convince your wife?
- how do you guys select dates for her? What are you looking for?
- do you do anything before a date night, like impose a period of chastity?
- do you help her get ready?
- Where do they go? Is there dinner and drinks, or is it straight to bed?
- Do you watch live? do they take pictures?
- How has cucking affected your relationship with your wife
- What has been your wife's reaction to it
- Is there an aspect of humiliation in the way you do this?
 
Back
Top