My Worgen Pet

Aussie_Wolf

Prowling for hugs
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Posts
11,820
Jacob woke to the smell of frying wild boar and eggs. He smiled realizing that once again she had anticipated his needs and when he would wake up and had started breakfast right on time. He was always amazed at her ability to do this even after ten years.

Ten years, had it really been that long since he had found her in that ruined camp. The rest of her tribe had been slaughtered by an Undead Horde attack. Indeed she had been badly wounded and had obviously mistaken for dead.

He had come upon the devastation while tracking a bounty and had only noticed the young girl because of her pitiful whines. It had been the only time he had ever let a bounty go, (although he had tracked him down a month later and disposed of him. It had been a lot easier as he thought he was in the clear.)

He had taken the young Worgen girl home and nursed her back to health. It had been a little strange at first for a human male of only 19 to have a small Worgen girl living with him, but luckily he had a cabin in the woods outside of Goldshire that was well hidden so nobody bothered him much.

Those first few years had flown by quickly and he had discovered that the girl had completely blocked out, or could not remember anything that had happened to her before the attack. As far as she was concerned Jacob was her all and she would do anything for him.

It was very disconcerting for him at first and he worried what to do with her, but as she grew he started to teach her his skills and she was good, in fact she was very good. She had a thirst inside her for revenge and Jacob molded that and she became just as deadly a weapon as himself.

By thirteen he was taking her on missions with him and she proved herself time and again, and at home she insisted on doing all the housework and cooking for him. Truly it was a dream life.

Then he began to notice changes in her. Subtle at first then more obvious. His little girl was growing up. He had never known her actual age, he had only guessed but he would definitely say she was now hitting puberty and with a vengeance.

She filled out nicely and he began to have very different thoughts about her than the ones he usually did. Indeed he started to visit the Brothels of Stormwind more and more just to alleviate his condition and to stop himself from acting on those thoughts.

Still by his reckoning today was her 19th birthday and he had to discuss his thoughts with her. He couldn't continue to live like this. For one thing he was spending too much money at the brothels, and for another it was not fair on them both. She was too devoted to him to understand what was going on but he knew she sensed something was wrong because he had been avoiding her a lot lately. Something had to change.
 
Luna looked back at him with her violet eyes and smiled, her muzzle opening to display her fangs as she looked at him. She turned back to the food, flipping the boar meat as she shifted the eggs. "Breakfast is almost done." She wasn't much different from other Worgens: dark brown fur with light gray on her front, a muzzle, claws on her feet and hands, pointed wolf ears, and wild black hair. Unlike other Worgens though, she didn't look as fierce or deadly, but rather appealing. For a Worgen of only 19, she looked a few years older in her current form. She hummed to herself as she finished cooking, putting the food on the wooden plates they had and handing one to Jacob.
 
Jacob sat down and smiled at her. Too others she may look scary, but too him she looked gorgeous. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that she had grown up with him or maybe that he was used to associating with different races. Ever since he had become interested in the opposite sex he had noticed the beauty in not only his own race, but in all females. Hell he had even seen some sexy orcs.

Now though he had to talk with Luna. The way she behaved around him and the way she looked was driving him to distraction. It was fine while they were working, but at nights and while they were at home he was walking around with a constant hard on in his pants.

He finished his breakfast and as Luna got up to clear the dishes away he grabbed her hand and urged her to sit down. "Luna I need to talk to you. We have been living together for ten years now and they have been the most wonderful years of my life, but things have changed between us. I am sure you have noticed that I have been avoiding you lately and it is not because you have done anything wrong. Indeed you have been behaving as you always have and that is the problem."

He took a deep breath and jumped in. "Luna you have grown into a beautiful Worgen woman and I am afraid that I find myself desiring you. I have no wish to force myself upon you, I love you too much for that so you have a choice to make. Stay and allow me to be with you, or I am afraid you will have to leave me because I will not be able to keep my hands off you."
 
Luna looked at him for a long while, not answering, just staring. She thought hard on what he said, and wondered why he was telling her. She didn't mind being with him, she had even grown to love him deep down, but she was too shy to tell him. With him coming out and saying this, though, she felt relieved, and finally, she smiled and said. "I want to stay, Jacob. I like you, and you cared for me when no one else would."
 
Jacob sighed. He wasn't sure if Luna really knew what he was talking about. He had kept her pretty isolated and he wondered if she knew exactly what he was telling her he wanted to do. He also wondered if she was just doing it because he had looked after her.

"Do you actually understand what I am talking about Luna? Do you have an idea of what I want to do to you?"
 
Luna smiled again and let out a giggle, something that sounded childish coming from her. "Yes, you want to become my mate. I know what you mean. I'm not stupid, silly." She gave him a playful shove, though her Worgen strength was greater than his.
 
Jacob rocked back a little under her blow and smiled. "Yes that is exactly what I want to be my cute little Worgen and there is no time like the present to start. I have been walking around this house for the last year with a pole in my pants because of you and it is about time for you to do something about it. Why don't you get undressed and crawl over here and show me exactly how you think a mate should behave."

He decided if Luna was going to agree to this, then he was going to at least take advantage of it for today at least. Later they could sort things out, but for now he was going to let out all his pent up lust on her.
 
Luna smiled and slowly removed her clothes, revealing her fur-covered body until she was naked, and she then crawled over towards him, a smile on her face. Instinct told her what to do, and she slowly started undoing his pants, her ears flicking.
 
Jacob looked down at Luna and growled deep in his throat with lust. Finally he was giving into his urges and she was showing him a side of herself he had not seen before.

It had been many years since he had seen her naked and she had indeed grown up very nicely. Her breasts rode high and pert on her chest with no hint of sag in them at all, and the light fuzz on her body only added to her attraction.

As she undid his belt he became a little worried about how she would take his member into her muzzled mouth, but he assumed Worgen's had been doing it for the entire life cycle of their species, so who was he to worry.

She finished undoing his belt and pulled his trousers down to reveal his erect cock. She was in for a small shock when she saw it. Due to a rather fortunate miscast spell by an incompetent mage, he had a rather unique trait. he had gone to the mage to have a Polymorph spell cast on him so he could bed an Orc woman when he was younger. The mage had told him he was not capable of changing his whole body to look like an Orc but he could do the next best thing. Not caring what that was Jacob had paid him, taken the potion and sped off to meet the Orc.

After drinking the potion he had expected to grow to match her size or something similar. Instead his cock had grown to gigantic proportions, enough to satisfy the even her. Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth he had spent a night of fun, if somewhat rough sex.

He didn't discover the after effects for another two months. He had stuck to human women for that time, and so his penis had stayed it's usual 7 inch length. However one night in a drunken stupor he had wondered upstairs in a Tavern with a Dwarven female. he had found that he was only 5 inches when fully hard but a lot thicker than usual.

He had experimented and found that his member grew or shrunk to the ideal size for whatever racial female he was with. Now he was with Luna and as he had never been with a Worgen he was actually eager to see just what would be revealed. He also wondered if it would take into account Luna's size. She was actually a little smaller than other females of her species and more slender.

As it finally sprang upwards he saw that it was definitely bigger than normal. It looked at least another inch or two inches bigger and a lot thicker than he was used to. He was worried that Luna would be a little scared of what was in front of her and reached down to pat her head. he did it both to reassure her and to make sure she did not try to run away. Now that she had agreed to this he did not want her backing out.
 
Luna looked at it as she tilted her head. She had seen Jacob naked several times before, but had never seen his coco this big. She bit her lip a little, wondering what she would do. She looked up at him with a questioning look, clearly unsure what she should do now. Her violet eyes watched him a bit as she sat there.
 
Jacob realized that Luna had no idea how to proceed and a crazy idea formed in his mind. He could have her do whatever he wanted and she would never know that it was not normal as long as he kept her away from her own kind, or indeed anyone else until she was so used to it, she no longer cared.

Smiling he looked down at her and caressed her cheek. "Well my dear Luna you have met what you have wished to see. Now I want you to caress and touch it. Be gentle but get to know it, because then I want you to lick it all over before popping it in your mouth and sucking it down. Don't allow your teeth to touch it, but take as much as you can into your mouth and suck it in and out. I will tell you if you are doing it well or not."
 
Luna nodded and gently started touching it, her fur-covered hand caressing it before she wrapped her hand around it and stroked up and down. She smiled up at him and kept stroking his coco for a bit before leaning down to sniff it and then give it a lick, her ears peeking up as she started licking it more.
 
Jacob sighed and leaned back in his chair. He felt Luna's hand tentatively grasp his cock and he was surprised how different it felt. The soft fur on her palm and fingers did not tickle but provided a new pleasant sensation as she started to move her hand up and down his shaft.

He let out a low moan as she began to lick him and placed a hand on her head between her ears. "Oh that is good Luna. Just like that my beautiful little Worgen."
 
Luna smiled again before licking it more, and she soon removed her hand and moved her head up to the tip, still licking his coco before she took the head in her muzzle, sucking on it and running her tongue around it as she moved her head down, taking more of his dock in her mouth, her pussy starting to drip with excitement and creating a small puddle under her.
 
Jacob looked down as he felt her take her hand away and saw her open her muzzle wide and start to swallow him down.

He was surprised at how different it felt compared to most other species. Because of her long muzzle a large part of his cock was disappearing inside of her mouth and the head was yet to touch the back of her throat.

He groaned in intense pleasure and began to stroke the fur on top of her head. At the same time he could smell the scent of her arousal and he was looking forward to tasting her delights, but only after he had gotten his pleasure.
 
Luna kept taking more of his dock in her muzzle, soon feeling it brush her throat, and she stopped before she started bobbing her head on his coco, moving up to the tip and going back down, growling to cause vibrations to go through his coco.
 
Jacob threw back his head and groaned in pure bliss. "God Luna you are a natural at this. Keep it up and I will be pumping my first load down your throat very soon. Then you can enjoy my thick cream before I enjoy yours," he smiled.
 
Back
Top