Ferris bueller day off

loquere

Smile!
A ferris bueller day off, themed/inspired erotica would be a great premise for a Lit erotica.
Making sure that all sexually active participants are 18 or older.

A ferris bueller day off, themed/inspired erotica would be a great premise for a Lit erotica.
Making sure that all sexually active participants are 18 or older.

What sexcapades do you foresee?

What sexcapades do you foresee?
Lots of MFM and FFM and IR and some incest and teacher-scragging and car-fucks and mysterious explosions and a huge orgy and probably tentacles. Can't skip the tentacles. But only old farts will "get it" because decades.

Lots of MFM and FFM and IR and some incest and teacher-scragging and car-fucks and mysterious explosions and a huge orgy and probably tentacles. Can't skip the tentacles. But only old farts will "get it" because decades.

How does all that tentacle stuff fit. The IR and the teacher stuff and even incest, yes that could do. Orgy maybe.

How does all that tentacle stuff fit.
They emerge from manholes during the parade. Paraders are dragged underground for mysterious abuse, then are expelled naked from other manholes. Hilarity ensues.

They emerge from manholes during the parade. Paraders are dragged underground for mysterious abuse, then are expelled naked from other manholes. Hilarity ensues.

The spirit of the movie should be kept in tact as best as possible, as best as possible.

The spirit of the movie should be kept in tact as best as possible, as best as possible.
We're writing the fuck-flick version. The story's spirit necessarily wanders off into FornicationLand where anything can and does happen. Tentacles in the parade are perfect.

I recall fuck-flick and erotic-comix versions of old fairy tales, many of which were originally pretty gory and gruesome. Was the old spirit retained? Nope. The originals are a canvas to overpaint with our libidinous lecheries. Fun fun fun.

We're writing the fuck-flick version. The story's spirit necessarily wanders off into FornicationLand where anything can and does happen. Tentacles in the parade are perfect.

I recall fuck-flick and erotic-comix versions of old fairy tales, many of which were originally pretty gory and gruesome. Was the old spirit retained? Nope. The originals are a canvas to overpaint with our libidinous lecheries. Fun fun fun.

Ok you do tentacle stuff but keep it classy.

That's a given. Cameron whips out her strap-on; she and Ferris DP Sloan, who returns the favor. No tentacles yet.

How about we just have Cameron & Feris DP Sloan. Maybe some bisexual MMF thrown in.

Is Ferris Bueller a slippery charlatan in this fanfic?

There seems to be a growing consensus among people who are older now that Ferris was a spoiled sociopath who treated people who genuinely cared about him like his playthings. In fact, the whole John Hughes filmography feels different to me now. Mean-spirited. Upper-class oriented. Aiming vitriol at the wrong people, that sort of thing.

Great title. I like MayorReynolds' point too; how does that could come into play in this version of the story?

Lots of possibility with this though.

Tentacles? Too random. I've never been convinced as to their erotic merits, so I guess the parade is as good a place as any for them to fail to turn me on!

Loquere, I like the way you and Hypoxia interact. Good stuff. :)

Loquere, I like the way you and Hypoxia interact. Good stuff. :)

Hypoxia is a great sounding board for ideas. Pushing limits in creative writing is essential. The back and forth has actually encouraged me to write again. I have an incest story that should be posted by the end of, 2015.

Last edited:
Back